PDA

View Full Version : Deepdale...

gardsPNE
12-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Excellent crowd yesterday just under 16500 of which there were 14000 home fans and just what we needed. There was just over 11000 home fans against Rochdale and with only two more home games I am hoping for 10,000 plus against the Gills even though on paper it's not the most attractive game and obviously Swindon should pretty much take care of itself attendance wise as that may still be the game we need to clinch promotion depending on the next 3 games. However my money is on the Lilywhites travelling to Nottingham a week on Tuesday were we may need to beat the Pies to clinch promotion which would make for a very interesting match as Notts will almost definitely need the points to stay in Div 1 so they ain't going to make it easy for us that's for sure.

alfinyalcabo
13-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Are you sure it's called deep dale Gards ? I always thought it was called Dumpdale.. O:)

CalverleyBoy
13-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Are you sure it's called deep dale Gards ? I always thought it was called Dumpdale.. O:)

Alfie, you tease. I thought it was going to be a word association test, like shrink does... you know

doctor - hospital

teacher - school

deepdale - knock the dump down and build low cost houses

gardsPNE
14-04-2015, 10:44 AM
You cheeky sods and I know you are both just teasing. Deepdale is better than most and a cracking finish to it on all 4 sides including the iconic floodlights, its a near damn perfect modern day beautiful footie ground which I am well proud of :D :D

lescand
14-04-2015, 05:10 PM
They won't like that reply because it's true B)

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2015, 09:49 PM
They won't like that reply because it's true B)

Hello Les,are you looking forward to the play offs again? XD