PDA

View Full Version : what a great weekend

supernotts5891
12-04-2015, 08:11 PM
only ruined by my clubs failure to get 3 points again. met up with john in thed pub and we hit it off straight away( he's not anything like the phud he is on here). after arriving at the pub I ask the bar man where elvis was and he pointed me in the way of a bloke sitting in a packed pub on his own. I introduced myself as 'SuperNotts5891' and the look on his face was priceless, I think the ice was broken there and then when he dropped and smashed his babysham on the floor. after many hours of talking ( he has a stutter) we finally agreed that his behaviour on here was bang out of order and after I warned him that he was lucky it was only the sane person on this board who turned up and not any of the other phuds who post on here, he agreed to calm his shyte down. we sang a duet together, hugged after, shook hands and said our good byes. hope to see you again soon :D

swaddon
12-04-2015, 08:19 PM
He says you didn't turn up.

sevvy too
12-04-2015, 08:21 PM

And I believe him.

supernotts5891
12-04-2015, 08:24 PM

where did he say that :? he was a little tipsy after the 3 drinks I brought him but he seemed in an all right state when I left. maybe the duet we sung will refresh his memory - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcvvRYYoGxg)

swaddon
13-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Post number 8 in this thread. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=780&fid=289&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110109059)

supernotts5891
13-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Post number 8 in this thread.

what a two faced knut, only brave behind a keyboard :blue: all nice to my face and ripping the shyte out of you lot on here ( which I said I would keep to myself,but phuck him now). I was right about him, he's a keyboard warrior who shytes himself when I'm there but posts absolute ******** when I get back, the lowest of the low is joan.

John65
13-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Post number 8 in this thread.

what a two faced knut, only brave behind a keyboard :blue: all nice to my face and ripping the shyte out of you lot on here ( which I said I would keep to myself,but phuck him now). I was right about him, he's a keyboard warrior who shytes himself when I'm there but posts absolute ******** when I get back, the lowest of the low is joan.[/quote]

If you had come, you would know that I only ever drink water...