PDA

View Full Version : Loan extension - Derby Telegraph

michaeldc
13-04-2015, 09:31 PM
I didn't check online yesterday (only just seen the hoopla now) but a quick google shows that as of yesterday (despite Evans saying that Rawson had gone back to Derby) the Derby Telegraph were reporting that he was in fact staying until the end of the season. The page has since been removed but I used waybackmachine to check the url that in stored is googles searches and found the story.

Just what the hell happened here? Loan expires, loan 'extended', Rawson plays, Evans says Derby have recalled Rawson after the Brighton game, reports confirm extension till end of the season, Millers are charged with fielding an ineligible player. What an unbelievable mess...

http://i60.tinypic.com/sv4bq9.png

gramiller1959
13-04-2015, 09:33 PM
beggars belief :(

one_a_day
14-04-2015, 06:35 AM
The same article headlines appear on numerous websites if you google 'Farrend Rawson'.

millertop
14-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Already a thread up about Rawson

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 07:01 AM
The same article headlines appear on numerous websites if you google 'Farrend Rawson'.

If it does then I can't see them, seems like the top hits at about something else since yesterday...

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 07:01 AM

Several actually, what's your point?

millertop
14-04-2015, 09:20 AM
F

Several actually, what's your point?[/quote]

Point is why make another.
Same things being said over again because either you can't be arsed to read or like to be an attention seeker.

No wonder people don't bother posting anymore.

When it's official Rawson has gone back or staying here shall we put it on more than one thread ?

michaeldc
14-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Petty, petty man. Take a look at our registered time on this board and the amount of posts each of us have made and let me know who the attention seeker here is. Please, let me know which of the numerous Rawson threads you would have preferred me to post on because I really, really care.

More important things to be worrying about right now than cheap point scoring. If you feel this strongly about a post made to draw attention to a deleted piece of journalism that may go some way to explaining the confusion at OUR club then I suggest you have your priorities out of whack or are just an a***hole.

NO WONDER PEOPLE DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE.

TMiller
14-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Petty, petty man. Take a look at our registered time on this board and the amount of posts each of us have made and let me know who the attention seeker here is. Please, let me know which of the numerous Rawson threads you would have preferred me to post on because I really, really care.

More important things to be worrying about right now than cheap point scoring. If you feel this strongly about a post made to draw attention to a deleted piece of journalism that may go some way to explaining the confusion at OUR club then I suggest you have your priorities out of whack or are just an a***hole.

the man has a point. i'd say its more the petty point scoring that puts people off rather than the amount of threads. criticising someone for starting a thread on a messageboard is about as petty as you could get.

it's not like its wasting paper or something XD

walter10
14-04-2015, 01:48 PM
April 13th Derby Telegraph article says both clubs agreed the extension but the League would not sanction it.

millertop
14-04-2015, 02:18 PM

the man has a point. i'd say its more the petty point scoring that puts people off rather than the amount of threads. criticising someone for starting a thread on a messageboard is about as petty as you could get.

it's not like its wasting paper or s

TMiller
14-04-2015, 02:57 PM

the man has a point. i'd say its more the petty point scoring that puts people off rather than the amount of threads. criticising someone for starting a thread on a messageboard is about as petty as you c