16-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Cross over the road my friend
Ask the Lord his strength to lend
His compassion has no end
Cross over the road

;) :D

DITA
16-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Over the road from me right now is a Beefeater.

Does that count?

:star: :star:

AguyIknow
16-04-2015, 12:09 PM
I've encountered some thicko wannabe plods like imtheboy but I'd be surprised if the Beefeater was unable to count tbh. O:)

imtheboy
16-04-2015, 12:15 PM
I've encounter some thicko wannabe plods like imtheboy but I'd be surprised if the Beefeater was unable to count tbh. O:)

What's this plod thing you keep mentioning, timbo?

XD XD

DeezAreGood
16-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Is that fae The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Is imtheboy Prince Caspian, the military genius

DITA
16-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Is that fae The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Is imtheboy Prince Caspian, the military genius

[wah shield]

Its lyrics from the song about the good samaritan. But surely you knew that?

[/wah shield]

Nae an actual Beefeater gadgie, but one of the eating establishments.

I think there is a Nando's nearby too. I can also see a castle, and if I look to the right, there is a tower that Stewarty and his pals would get all hard over. The Wallace Monument (as a no voter, would I be called a traitor and forced to climb all 347 steps (again) before being made to jump to my death)?

DeezAreGood
16-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Why is Private Staples jumping to the defence of imtheboy today, is that a rule on this place, back up the bloke who has/had the same job :?

DITA
16-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Why is Private Staples jumping to the defence of imtheboy today, is that a rule on this place, back up the bloke who has/had the same job :?

I can safely say that I have never had the same job as ITB.