PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

sheffieldrams
16-04-2015, 03:40 PM
I just have to turn off Sky Sports when they start going on about the race for the Premier League. I am finding it hard to comprehend how we can blow up so dramatically in the space of less than 2 months.
We have gone from top of the league to struggling to even stay in the top 6.
After the Charlton game we led Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford by 6 points and the Boro' by 2 points.

I have nothing against the 4 sides above us, good luck to them, but my faith in Stevie Mac has taken a hit.
The season is far from over but I cannot see us overcoming any of the sides above us in the play-offs with the squad available to us at the moment.
Injuries are part of football but if you are looking at a plan B the management team have come up short over the last 2 months.
God help us if we had been in the Premier League with the current list of injuries.

nickyd63
16-04-2015, 03:57 PM
I just have to turn off Sky Sports when they start going on about the race for the Premier League. I am finding it hard to comprehend how we can blow up so dramatically in the space of less than 2 months.
After the Charlton game we led Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford by 6 points and the Boro' by 2 points.

I have nothing against the 4 sides above us, good luck to them, but my faith in Stevie Mac has taken a hit.
The season is far from over but I cannot see us overcoming any of the sides above us in the play-offs with the squad available to us at the moment.
Injuries are part of football but if you are looking at a plan B the management team have come up short over the last 2 months.
God help us if we had been in the Premier League with the current list of injuries.

I think your a few weeks late with this post :D

Rapid
16-04-2015, 04:17 PM

I think your a few weeks late with this

Oldtimeram
16-04-2015, 04:18 PM
You have to bear in mind he is from Sheffield. The jungle drums are not as efficient there you know.

blackandwhite56
16-04-2015, 04:27 PM
[quote="Rapid"]I just have to turn off Sky Sports when they start going on about the race for the Premier League. I am finding it hard to comprehend how we can blow up so dramatically in the space of less than 2 months.

God help us if we had been in the Premier League with the current list of injuries.[/quote

sheffieldrams
16-04-2015, 04:39 PM
I have been living in hope that we would turn it round. I am normally a "half glass empty" person anyway and over the years of being a Ram you get used to the disapointment's but this one seems harder to take this time::(

sheffieldrams
16-04-2015, 04:59 PM
You have to bear in mind he is from Sheffield. The jungle drums are not as efficient there you know.

You know what they say...Rotherham folk are really Sheffielders with their brains beaten out :D

ellafella
16-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Where HAS he been? :s

swaledale
16-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Watching Sheff Utd???