PDA

View Full Version : Port Vale...

gardsPNE
16-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Does anybody know how many tickets we have sold for tomorrow nights game against Port Vale and is pay on the night available?

gardsPNE
17-04-2015, 05:06 PM
We have sold just over 2000 tickets and its pay on the night.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!!!!!

CalverleyBoy
18-04-2015, 10:24 AM

Did you buy them all? ;D

gardsPNE
18-04-2015, 11:44 AM

Did you buy them all? ;D[/quote]

Your a cheeky SOB CB. ;D I think our away followings this season particularly the last 5 away games have been excellent and we haven't gone under 2000. However the one thing I have been disappointed in is the home turn outs with exception to Brizzles and Rochdale and the first couple months of the season.

CalverleyBoy
18-04-2015, 10:21 PM

Did you buy them all? ;D[/quote]

Your a cheeky SOB CB. ;D I think our away followings this season particularly the last 5 away games have been excellent and we haven't gone under 2000. However the one thing I have been disappointed in is the home turn outs with exception to Brizzles and Rochdale and the first couple months of the season.[/quote]

Guess you have will have picked up some of the disillusioned tangerine defectors.

gardsPNE
19-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Are you joking CB as you well know we would be the last club they would defect to. I think though the Cod Army have definitely picked up a few Donkey Lasher strays ;D

pnethor
20-04-2015, 05:40 PM
I think there was about 2,400 there Gards.

pnethor
20-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Not as many as when we took over Elland Rd in the champs play-off a few years ago.

gardsPNE
21-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Not as many as when we took over Elland Rd in the champs play-off a few years ago.

Indeed Thor indeed

alfinyalcabo
21-04-2015, 08:22 PM

How did the play offs go Thor?

CalverleyBoy
24-04-2015, 09:37 PM

How did the play offs go Thor?[/quote]

Two words 'JOB DONE' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

have you redecorated the changing rooms...>:)

gardsPNE
26-04-2015, 08:35 PM

have you redecorated the changing rooms...>:)[/quote]

Yes thanks from the fine you were made to pay for the Leeds scum that wrecked it - cheers it needed redecorating anyway specially after Yawkshire **** and **** >:)

CalverleyBoy
26-04-2015, 10:14 PM

have you redecorated the changing rooms...>:)[/quote]

Yes thanks from the fine you were made to pay for the Leeds scum that wrecked it - cheers it needed redecorating anyway specially after Yawkshire **** and **** >:)[/quote]

Agreed unnecessary, mind you the place could do with trashing again it's due a refurb, then you might get past 24k max attendance. :) not that you need it