PDA

View Full Version : Inverness are a bigger club than Northern Mujahideen

Sconemeister1314
19-04-2015, 02:38 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/w2blmd.jpg

redscot
19-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Elsie will be along shortly to "like" your post. :)

jacksgranda
19-04-2015, 02:55 PM
There certainly bigger than sevco,but then they are an older more established club.
I think in their 21 year history they have even won the diddy cup which up to now has eluded the pretendgers,still there's always next season.

Sconemeister1314
19-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Abergreen huvnae won a real trophy since the 80s XD

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

jacksgranda
19-04-2015, 03:01 PM
As I don't count diddy leagues the tribute act have won Phuck all.

redscot
19-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Abergreen huvnae won a real trophy since the 80s XD

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Sevco celebrated being runners-up in the Ramsdens Cup with a karaoke led by fat Salary himself. XD

Sconemeister1314
19-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Next thing Abergreen will be counting the Super Shield as a trophy won , hauld oan they already dae XD

jacksgranda
19-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Aye beating the European champions in a final is such a diddy thing,personally I think losing to raith phucking rovers in a cup no one worries about is a far greater achievement.

DrumDandy
19-04-2015, 03:52 PM
There certainly bigger than sevco,but then they are an older more established club.
I think in their 21 year history they have even won the diddy cup which up to now has eluded the pretendgers,still there's always next season.

Sconemeister despatched with ease with a swift blow from auld grandas walking stick:D

Rab_The_Ger
19-04-2015, 03:57 PM

Sconemeister despatched with ease with a swift blow from auld grandas walking stick:D[/quote]

He's only warming up. You sheep might just get the drift soon.

How's Deeks contract talks doing?

RustySpanner
19-04-2015, 04:01 PM

Sconemeister despatched with ease with a swift blow from auld grandas walking stick:D[/quote]

How's Deeks contract talks doing?[/quote]

Fk knows, do tell!?!?

When does his current deal expire?

Rab_The_Ger
19-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Why don't you tell me?

Btw, are you still pavement dancing with the Sheep?

jacksgranda
19-04-2015, 05:48 PM

He's only warming up.
How's Deeks contract talks doing?[/quote]deek contracted for another 3 years,well out of the range of emergency loan fc.
As for scone at this time on a Sunday he will be well buckled.

Rab_The_Ger
19-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Don't start greeting and start getting on the next boat to Peterhead.

I'm just stating facts here.

EastStand_EIite
19-04-2015, 06:01 PM
[quote="redscot" your post. :)[/quote]

Sorry I was away, that's it done now. :)

Footnote
20-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Next thing Abergreen will be counting the Super Shield as a trophy won , hauld oan they already dae XD

You have a very limited and subjective view of what constitutes a 'trophy', almost as bad as your very selective use of away crowd photographs.

Footnote
20-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Aye beating the European champions in a final is such a diddy thing,personally I think losing to raith phucking rovers in a cup no one worries about is a far greater achievement.

Over two legs to boot, apparently still not enough to impress some random bun on a message board.

Sconemeister1314
20-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Bore Aff Freakboat :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

supernotts5891
20-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Bore Aff Freakboat :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

well said scone :D but next time can you use the quote button cause I'm not sure which freakboat you are on about on this fred, they all come across as freakboats to me

RustySpanner
12-06-2015, 06:29 PM

That's him and T-Doc signed up until 2019 ya throbbing member. B)

IanAberdon
12-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Sevco are a hoot! :D

redscot
12-06-2015, 07:33 PM

That's him and T-Doc signed up until 2019 ya throbbing member. B)[/quote]

XD

Rab_The_Gerald wont be happy..XD