PDA

View Full Version : The pies

alfinyalcabo
19-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Desperately need three points to stay in the division..PNE desperately need three points to get out of this division.. Makes for an all out attacking game with all caution thrown to the wind, as one point will do nothing for either side..

Bring it on.. B) good luck Gards B)

CalverleyBoy
19-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Desperately need three points to stay in the division..PNE desperately need three points to get out of this division.. Makes for an all out attacking game with all caution thrown to the wind, as one point will do nothing for either side..

Alf to sum it up - Burnley going down sorry you have to accept the inevitable.

North End - in their hands I think they will do it as Swindon will roll over next week if they lose points at Walsall and save their team for the play offs. So more chance of PNE being promoted you both then get the pleasure of a trip to Elland Road. ;D

alfinyalcabo
19-04-2015, 05:38 PM

Alf to sum it up - Burnley going down sorry you have to accept the inevitable.

North End - in their hands I think they will do it as Swindon will roll over next week if they lose points at Walsall and save their team for the play offs. So more chance of PNE being promoted you both then get the pleasure of a trip to Elland Road. ;D[/quote]

Can't argue with that CB.. if you can't score you can't win matches.. We will just have to take the parachute money and get back to a proper football league.B)

chedozie
19-04-2015, 07:58 PM
I shouldn't worry to much about us lot, whilst you're right we are absolutley desperate for the 3 points, we're also absolutley ****ing Shiiiite a the moment especially at home see you Tuesday...