PDA

View Full Version : Frank...

YoouuPiessss
22-04-2015, 10:37 AM
I've got a fiver here for you,text me your address and I will post it to you (I won't reveal it to anyone else)

A bets a bet and I want to pay what I owe...

kel_
22-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Frank isert an man off of his word though. He were supposed to come to Rochdale to see me yesterday but didert turn up.

Psaw
23-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Kel, i wasnt coming to see you, but to insult you by sleeping with your partner. Rather than be sneaky about it, ask her if its ok, ill take her to a hotel. We will go for a curry first if there is a good curry house up there.

Chalky, ill have a tenner on United finishing higher in div 2 than County, not 5 quid to fifty.

kel_
23-04-2015, 11:49 AM
That's an shame, Frank. I thought we were getting on and were going to become good friends.

This hurts. Badly.

moorlad
23-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Kel, i wasnt coming to see you, but to insult you by sleeping with your partner. Rather than be sneaky about it, ask her if its ok, ill take her to a hotel. We will go for a curry first if there is a good curry house up there.

Chalky, ill have a tenner on United finishing higher in div 2 than County, not 5 quid to fifty.

The curry houses in Rochdale are cack Frank, all the staff are too busy anbusing underage girls to be arsed making curry.

YoouuPiessss
23-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Ok Frank,double or nothing it is next season then...