PDA

View Full Version : To prove I am not negative

Oldtimeram
25-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Working on the assumption that all suddenly becomes well in the Rams camp and we storm thought the play offs to the promised land of wealth and prima donnas, does anyone fancy a Derby Footy Mad weekend away in Blackpool (or anywhere else) to celebrate our return to where we really belong? A Saturday night of booze and a curry and having a good chin wag about our beloved team? ;D ;D :)

Anyone up for it?

AngryRam
25-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Working on the assumption that all suddenly becomes well in the Rams camp and we storm thought the play offs to the promised land of wealth and prima donnas, does anyone fancy a Derby Footy Mad weekend away in Blackpool (or anywhere else) to celebrate our return to where we really belong? A Saturday night of booze and a curry and having a good chin wag about our beloved team? ;D ;D :)

Anyone up for it?

How about Brighton?
B)
>:(

Oldtimeram
25-04-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't see why not. They are used to fans celebrating promotion on their beach, so long as it is not the nudist beach B)

Rob_the_Ram
25-04-2015, 07:11 PM
I'm up for a meet up.
We could make it Burnley so Triz could have a friendly chat with the locals ;D
It would be good to put some faces to some more of the guys on here and discuss our views over a beer rather than a keyboard.
(Would love to be on the next table to Rattea and Swale) :O :O

However if your proviso was that we'd cruised successfully through the playoffs and be in the PL, then I'm more hopeful than expectant that the Big Boys Bash will actually take place.

Oldtimeram
25-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Regardless of whether we go up or not I would be up for it if anyone else is?

How about one weekend in June or early July before the kids break up?

Burnley?!? XD XD

Rob_the_Ram
02-05-2015, 07:50 PM

Anyone up for it?

Just as I was getting thirsty!!

Oldtimeram
02-05-2015, 08:00 PM
We could have a drowning our sorrows session :D

Rob_the_Ram
02-05-2015, 08:06 PM
In Burnley?? XD XD XD

AngryRam
02-05-2015, 08:14 PM
In Burnley?? XD XD XD

Lets go to Hooters in Nottingham.. We could invite the inflicted from the red side..
We can throw rolls at Tricky, Rice at Romanis and then try and explain it all to Es***. At least it will cheer us up.
>:(

Oldtimeram
02-05-2015, 08:25 PM
In Burnley?? XD XD XD

Not bloody well going there lol

Nottingham, Angry? Why not guys :D

Rob_the_Ram
02-05-2015, 09:18 PM
In Burnley?? XD XD XD

Lets go to Hooters in Nottingham.. We could invite the inflicted from the red side..
We can throw rolls at Tricky, Rice at Romanis and then try and explain it all to Es***. At least it will cheer us up.
>:([/quote]

I was in that very establishment a few weeks back.
The missus says I should have worn a bib!!