PDA

View Full Version : It finally boiled over

cdnseasider
02-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Having just seen video clips of the protests, which I am not against, but am concerned that the pitch invasion could result in points deduction next season. Why couldn't this handful of supporters left their protest outside the ground ? Things are bad enough without this episode. This being the 62nd anniversary of our famous FA Cup win put a damper on it.>:(

bfcandproud
05-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Hi can

Sheer frustration is the reason.Point deduction won't matter as we will be straight through the league one trap door this time next year...Mark my words :blue:

gardsPNE
09-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Having just seen video clips of the protests, which I am not against, but am concerned that the pitch invasion could result in points deduction next season. Why couldn't this handful of supporters left their protest outside the ground ? Things are bad enough without this episode. This being the 62nd anniversary of our famous FA Cup win put a damper on it.>:(

Doing a protest outside the ground is old hat and if your lucky you may have got local news coverage. This way its there for everybody to see nationwide and more pressure on the Oystons. Desperate Times calls for desperate measures mi old Lashers. I would be surprised if they gave you a points deduction, more like ground ban or limit the stands in some way.

poultonclaret
10-05-2015, 03:56 PM
feel very sorry for pool and fans. unbelievable turmoil at the club - it's possibly over taken relegation as the main talking point of the season. you were hamstrung before the season even started. where next i wonder? very sad, guys.