PDA

View Full Version : Do Preston fans like football?

Quattro
03-05-2015, 01:15 PM
If so, it is a good job seeing as you have a couple of extra games to look forward to! [!]128521;

Enjoy Chesterfield!

Oh, and whatever happens, you'll still have a "derby" next season, but likely to be one of fish & chips, ice cream and donkey rides! ;D

CalverleyBoy
03-05-2015, 01:26 PM
It's disgraceful that other teams supporters come on the K-enders site to take the pi@@. Colchester was always going to be a tough game for Preston as they fought to avoid the drop - guess that meant more to their players than automatic promotion meant to PNE - or were, as I suggested, PNE being benevolent and rolling over to keep Colchester up?

Anyway time to show your true metal now in the playoffs - Chesterfield not a pushover team, I watched them beat MK away and they were deserved winners that day, I think you will draw home and beat them at their ground.

Last word, for now, :D - I believe the promotion celebratory holiday was booked for this week - perhaps there is a lesson there; who do I see to buy a cheap trip - Larry?

gardsPNE
04-05-2015, 08:11 PM
It's disgraceful that other teams supporters come on the K-enders site to take the pi@@. Colchester was always going to be a tough game for Preston as they fought to avoid the drop - guess that meant more to their players than automatic promotion meant to PNE - or were, as I suggested, PNE being benevolent and rolling over to keep Colchester up?

Anyway time to show your true metal now in the playoffs - Chesterfield not a pushover team, I watched them beat MK away and they were deserved winners that day, I think you will draw home and beat them at their ground.

Last word, for now, :D - I believe the promotion celebratory holiday was booked for this week - perhaps there is a lesson there; who do I see to buy a cheap trip - Larry?

Blimey CB I almost have a lump in my throat, is that you semi sticking up for us and predicting we are going to get into the play-off Final. Blimey my Blue mood is almost lifted but to be honest I don

CalverleyBoy
04-05-2015, 08:23 PM

Blimey CB I almost have a lump in my throat, is that you semi sticking up for us and predicting we are going to get into the play-off Final. Blimey my Blu

lescand
05-05-2015, 06:27 PM
If so, it is a good job seeing as you have a couple of extra games to look forward to! [!]128521;

Enjoy Chesterfield!

Oh, and whatever happens, you'll still have a "derby" next season, but likely to be one of fish & chips, ice cream and donkey rides! ;D

Yes, PNE are lucky, we've got a couple more games to look forward to and unlike the lashers we enjoyed our 46 other games too.
Unlike them our season wasn't finished before it started :D :D :D