PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha!!

McSeasider
03-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Just for you! - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SXzGcwEZI)

Deck-pnemouse
04-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Nice to see you smiling again as you sail towards oblivion , cheered me right up in the knowledge all you have left is laughing at us , bless .

>;)

gardsPNE
05-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Just for you!

Hold your Donkeys you maybe a little premature yet as CB predicted we would lose against against the U's and do it via the play-offs. Recently is predictions have been on the money so here we are still in the midst of our season and 3 matches away from potentially heading into the Championship.

You Lashers are looking like you could do a Yeovil to me or maybe given a couple of seasons follow Tranmere into oblivion.

lescand
05-05-2015, 06:32 PM
They like "premature"
Paying to see a game and getting it abandoned lol

It's funny how the Oystons weren't being protested when they were in the prem though ain't it? XD XD XD

alfinyalcabo
06-05-2015, 02:44 PM
[quote="lescand"

It's funny how the Oystons weren't being protested when they were in the prem though ain't it? XD XD XD[/quote]

Ah yes Les, the premiership,a place you know nothing about. XD

gardsPNE
06-05-2015, 06:47 PM
[quote="lescand"

It's funny how the Oystons weren't being protested when they were in the prem though ain't it? XD XD XD[/quote]

It's a fair point les they were fairly bouyont from memory with very little protesting or maybe none at all. ;D

CalverleyBoy
06-05-2015, 08:01 PM
It's a fair point les they were fairly bouyont from memory with very little protesting or maybe none at all. ;D

At least Stan is back in his rightful place tonight - not sure what the thinking was behind its removal. but enders fans would be upset if 'the Splash' was interfered with (yes I know I joked about it earlier) just as Elland Road would erupt if Billy was interfered with (so to speak - please no Saville jokes).

Acido
10-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Calvo is a breath of fresh air on this thread, it absolutely stinks of Lancy red rose to me :P

gardsPNE
13-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Calvo is a breath of fresh air on this thread, it absolutely stinks of Lancy red rose to me :P

It's a breath of something Acido but not sure what. ;D

Acido
13-05-2015, 10:26 PM
To be honest Gards, I think the OP is doing a bit of sneaky fishing ;)

I mean, what have the Lashers got to laugh about at the moment!!