PDA

View Full Version : Election of Moderator.

Romanis
04-05-2015, 07:55 AM
We currently have 4 Mods:

Myself, Bigus and Trickytreereds.

SBC whom we know is a cancer sufferer remains on the list, although he's clearly inactive. We hope he's doing ok and recovering and our thoughts remain with him.

Bigus and TTR will remain as Mods until they decide to step down.
We should have 3 Mods, that's sufficient. I would therefore put my position as a Mod for re-election.

Yes or No vote (quorum is 7 votes)

1. Yes, Romanis should retain his Mod position

2. No. Romanis should stand down as Mod.

Voting closes around the official results are in for the UK elections on Friday, say around noon Friday.

If re-elected I continue, if voted out, I will relinquish after a new vote is put to select my replacement and I will then inform the Editor to remove me and appoint the new Mod.

So do vote (minimum 7 votes needed for the result to stand)

Romanis
04-05-2015, 07:58 AM
I will get the ball rolling by voting No.

AngryRam
04-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Sack the lot of you... ;D

I vote Ziga.
>:(

tricky1972
04-05-2015, 02:52 PM
My vote... couldn't care less

essexred52
04-05-2015, 03:54 PM
I'd MOD it, free for all unban everybody say what you want (within reason) do what you want complete free for all, no jobsworth rule DRINKS ALROUND :D

salopred
04-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Don't mind who comes back on here, but not ep please! That would be scraping the barrel.

i961pie
04-05-2015, 05:46 PM
I vote for Basie and Elite to be mods.

BigusDikus
04-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Stay.

Trickytreesreds
05-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Ultimately, its your decision and what you want to do.

Left to me, stay until you don,t want it or others want you gone.

Now if you dont mind, Im living up to Basies sterotyping of me ( ive seen DCM] and have a beautiful lady to corrupt some more.

Swissmartin
05-05-2015, 04:26 PM
I would vote for you to stay; however, if your "no" vote is serious and you don't want to stay, don't ask the question; just resign

matreddog
05-05-2015, 04:28 PM
ill vote for you to stay and for basie to be taken outside and shot

salopred
05-05-2015, 05:03 PM
I will vote stay.
This board was a huge mess last Summer as I remember, usual suspect causing mayhem, then new mods came & sorted it out, since he was banned far fewer problems, amnesty for everyone else, one bit of advice though, stay off the ncfm.

essexred52
05-05-2015, 08:10 PM
:D XD stay mate but you decide - view external link (youtu.be/GqH21LEmfbQ)

AngryRam
05-05-2015, 08:36 PM
What do you know about your Mods.. What qualifies The Ninja to be a Mod.
Did he ride a scooter once? Dodgy garms? Pointy head?
He might be really ugly like TTR?
Bigus could be an albino!
I think they should post pictures of themselves wearing a full kit..
If they want the job make em work for it.
One might even be a... Wait for it... A woman! There are a lot of ta rts that support Forest.
Come on fess up mods, who are ya!

Romanis
06-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Hmm let me think about this. I'm taking over at a new posting and moreover I already moderate a page on FB. I may not have the time to come here often. I'm leaning towards quitting.

Polish, you want to be Mod?

AngryRam
07-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Hmm let me think about this. I'm taking over at a new posting and moreover I already moderate a page on FB. I may not have the time to come here often. I'm leaning towards quitting.

Come on Es***... Stick yer hand up.

Trickytreesreds
07-05-2015, 03:47 PM

>:([/quote]

just tell him that theres a golden ticket hidden in a chocolate bar. the shares will go through the roof.

essexred52
07-05-2015, 06:00 PM

>:([/quote] I'm not bright enough to MOD mucker, all I want is DCM to lift my ban so I can rip you lot to shreds XD

AngryRam
07-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Q

>:([/quote] I'm not bright enough to MOD mucker, all I want is DCM to lift my ban so I can rip you lot to shreds XD[/quote]

You're still on the poo list.. Somehow I dont think you would be ripping us to shreds though fella... Dont confuse ambition with achievment..
Never say you aint bright enough though mate...

Romanis
09-05-2015, 02:11 PM
So I will stay until someone wants it and I'll make way for him.

Polish would be my choice