PDA

View Full Version : So is this the start of an exodus?

StensonRam
06-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Shaun Barker released today

Rattea
06-05-2015, 10:12 AM
That's the one I didn't see coming ;)

AngryRam
06-05-2015, 10:41 AM
For crimes against hair and garments.. Looked weird on Saturday.
>:(

vanderlaans_header
06-05-2015, 12:06 PM

Hahaha...looking at your avatar Angry.. then reading the comment that (barker) 'Looked weird on Saturday'

Brilliant :D :D

Ram79
06-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Hope so we have a lot of players getting paid a lot of money but giving back little in return time to give this team a fresh look and rid ourselves of some of the dead wood that has been hanging around too long would like to see a whole new defence and some of the under 21's given a chance.

Rattea
06-05-2015, 12:48 PM

Hahaha...looking at your avatar Angry.. then reading the comment that (barker) 'Looked weird on Saturday'

Brilliant :D :D[/quote]

I've met angry ... That's his good side :p

AngryRam
06-05-2015, 12:48 PM

I've put on weight since that picture was taken and also had a perm.. Trend setter me since my film took off.

AngryRam
06-05-2015, 12:49 PM

I've met angry ... That's his good side :p[/quote]

Ho ho ho :D

ramspride
06-05-2015, 04:24 PM

You've met him Rattea and your still alive his bark must be worse than his bite!

AngryRam
06-05-2015, 04:38 PM

You've met him Rattea and your still alive his bark must be worse than his bite![/quote]

Ive still got his ear in a jar.. Perhaps that's why he does not listen to anyone.

FrenchTrimmed
06-05-2015, 05:37 PM

You've met him Rattea and your still alive his bark must be worse than his bite![/quote]

Ive still got his ear in a jar.. Perhaps that's why he does not listen to anyone.
>:([/quote]

Doubt if I'll stop chuckling till Sunday XD

Derby2die4
06-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Ward and Barker gone.

Lee Naylor, Tom Naylor, Mark Obrien, Zak Whitbread and John Eustace out of contract. Think any will stay??

Don't think Lingaard or Mascarell will be back?

Ince and Bent possibly, not inevitably?

Dawkins and Sammon in last year, possibly sold?

Pretty big chunk of budget, could quickly become available?

Not taking into account who might go, that we'd rather keep!

RaminNZ
07-05-2015, 12:40 AM
I think we have to get rid of the dead wood Barker was good but he's been out how many years? Sorry but there is no sentiment its a business at the end of the day. I honestly think he needs to sort the spine of the team out Most were Cloughs and its been found they aren't good enough Keogh is a joke as is Grant and the rst of the defence. I posted on here that we had been lucky that we hadn't conceded many goals but how many did we concede in the last couple of months ???? You build a team from the back you don't concede goals you either win or draw simple. Im sure Mac will see this and get rid of the rubbish we have