PDA

View Full Version : weekend

bwfcforever
15-05-2015, 09:09 AM
yip pee

not much on tbh , however need ale ...therefore turn out later on today ...few swallies ...may need to do few hrs in work sat morning ...other than that sweet fa really :-(

have a good weekend eh

moorlad
15-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Beer for me. Just beer.

Floppy_funbags
15-05-2015, 10:48 AM
DOG SITTING.

paula_m
18-05-2015, 12:22 AM
DOG SITTING.

Just read the dogs diary on Facebook :D

Nothing much done this weekend apart from working yesterday & visited my aunty today who had me sorting out her wardrobes & cupboards, 3 bags to go the charity shop but also sorted out her holiday clothes for next week as we're off to Torquay next Saturday to visit a cousin who's not long moved down there. B)

Stroller59
18-05-2015, 01:55 AM
DOG SITTING.

Just read the dogs diary on Facebook :D

Nothing much done this weekend apart from working yesterday & visited my aunty today who had me sorting out her wardrobes & cupboards, 3 bags to go the charity shop but also sorted out her holiday clothes for next week as we're off to Torquay next Saturday to visit a cousin who's not long moved down there. B)[/quote]

I love Torquay paula_m...

Usually stay at The Premier Inn on the sea front... and the food in The Beefeater is great... and at the right price...

Plus the Temperature is a couple of degrees warmer...

They reckon if you live on that Coastline you live 5yrs longer...

I'm Boggered then... born and bred in Tipton... and now living near Ironbridge... :O