PDA

View Full Version : FAO Laurie

chezzywhite
19-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Alright mate...good to know u r still around. As discussed I don't post on Leedsmad much these days, due largely to the w@nkers that populate it. TBH Im considering not buying a season ticket for the first time in years. May investigate nude female darts as an alternative sport. Good luck at Wembley and if you do get to Europe I'll buy you a pint.

philcanary
19-05-2015, 10:01 PM
XD XD XD

OTBC

Laurie
21-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Well I aint banned from Leeds mad, but youre right about the W@nkers
Forget the darts mate, the over 80s nudist ladies leap frog team is where its at, rocks my boat.

Rev72
26-05-2015, 01:17 PM
But you would rather post on here with Leeds hating laurie who has just branded your own fans w@nkers.

Shame on you chezzy..shame on you.

Laurie
26-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Irrelevant, no need to hate Leeds, you are simply not in our league.

Rev72
27-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Yeah..what ever laurie :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Laurie
27-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Always a lot of thought goes into your posts, and I can tell how much it hurts, knowing deep down inside you will Never NEVER, be in our position, a debt free Premier team.

So while you rack your tiny brain thinking a worthy reply, chew on this.

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.

Chezzy got it dead right, byeeeeeee

Rev72
27-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Chezzywhite needs his head testing,you lot must have groomed him..why else would he bother with you filthy disgusting 6 fingered inbred PR!CKS.

As for us being w@nkers laurie..go take a look in the mirror..you will see the biggest w@nker going ;)

Laurie
28-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Well that was easy.

chezzywhite
28-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Sh!t...branded as a scab by some on the Leeds board coz I happen to visit the Norfolk part of cyberspace.

At least I got a thread on thered after me (even if it was full of abuse)...infamy, infamy...theyve all got it infamy.

Thinks...its a good job I havent told em that Mrs Chezzy is a Wednesday fan :s

Rev72
28-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Sh!t...branded as a scab by some on the Leeds board coz I happen to visit the Norfolk part of cyberspace.

At least I got a thread on thered after me (even if it was full of abuse)...infamy, infamy...theyve all got it infamy.

Thinks...its a good job I havent told em that Mrs Chezzy is a Wednesday fan :s

Total rubbish chezzy.

It was just the Rev..you should not side with these 6 fingered inbred carrot crunching faggits..naughty naughty chezzy!!!!!!!

As for you laurie..I hope your next poo is a hedgehog!!!!

Laurie
28-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Why Rev, that was almost funny, can only assume its a local delicacy your way, must account for the place being full of PR**KS.