PDA

View Full Version : Lesson to be learned

dosser1
23-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Well done Hibs for only giving Rangers the same amount of tickets they got for Ibrox would love to see our board doing the same .Last thing we need will be Fir Park full of h,,s next Sunday lets use every means possible to keep our top league status same goes if Hibs get through

steviex
23-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Well done Hibs for only giving Rangers the same amount of tickets they got for Ibrox would love to see our board doing the same .Last thing we need will be Fir Park full of h,,s next Sunday lets use every means possible to keep our top league status same goes if Hibs get through

Be amazed if His go through , they have been utter sh1te today fancy patterns with hee haw to back it up. Rangers strolling in the sun, By amount of Hibee fans that have left stand behind goal at home end i think they agree.

Handsome_Devil
23-05-2015, 12:45 PM
We've shown in the past we're perfectly capable of losing in front of small away crowds and winning in front of bigger supports...if we can't sell three sides of the ground to 'Well fans - which we obviously won't - we'd be much better selling Rangers more tickets properly. There's no point in 1) denying ourselves cash and 2) risking the safety of home fans by encouraging them into our sections.

andyss1886
23-05-2015, 12:57 PM

Aye well done Hibs, still in the championship and you have lost thousands of pounds. Sure that has really upset the Gers fans.
Wonder who the bright spark running Hibs is these days...the same clown that has ruined us.

dosser1
23-05-2015, 01:06 PM

Aye well done Hibs, still in the championship and you have lost thousands of pounds. Sure that has really upset the Gers fans.
Wonder who the bright spark running Hibs is these days...the same clown that has ruined us.[/quote]
FFS you don't get to keep all the gate money so let's keep the number of away fans down or f..k it give them the whole ground since it won't matter con get a grip

Sup3rw3ll
23-05-2015, 01:16 PM
The playoff game is extra income and not to be counted on. I say well done for this decision. It helps make a home match feel like a home match.
It will be ten times worse for us, as next Sunday will be seen as celebration time for them returning to the top league and the culmination of the fight back. The idea of several thousand of them all in our stadium and general area sounds horrific... But let's not let that get in the way of a quick buck! (from hospitality sales)
I predict it will be similar in nature to that Friday night celtic game, during and after the match. So I hope the correct level of constabulary support is in place to keep them in check. Motherwell should have game them the minimum ticket allocation and only home tickets to season ticket holders. Killed the atmosphere and help our team.

Wellup4it
23-05-2015, 11:16 PM
I would expect that we'll have about 3,000 fans at the game but our 3 stands will have many more visitors - possibly 2,000/3,000 more spread about.

markymfc
24-05-2015, 05:35 PM
The place could be full to the brim with Motherwell fans and it would make no difference. This shower are talentless , gutless, spineless bottler with no will to win.