PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Clark

nithvalley
29-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Lots of talk about Dobbie but is Clark a more realistic option ?

Has been taking pelters from Rangers fans - apart from when he scored against Hibs - "headless chicken, no touch" etc.

Given his lack of opportunity and performance at Ibrox he may well have to take a step back financially - assuming his contract is up.

Would he be worth a shot again or might he join up again with Magic and Dad at East End Park ?

Cresswell
29-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Despite his outstandingly good season for us in 2012/13 I always thought he wasn't good enough for the Premier league and that he wouldn't survive at Ibrox beyond his initial contract. That said, I'd be content to see him back at Palmerston; but will it happen????

jardi
29-05-2015, 12:27 PM
If Nicky Clark was to leave Rangers, there would be plenty of interest (not withstanding from his dad at Dunfermline) for his signature.

I can't see Rangers being so stupid, but if they did let him go, and if they were not to beat Motherwell on Sunday, he would be the greatest possible summer signing for us, - ready to play against his old club 4 times next season.

Nicky Clark should be top of our shopping list, but not if his salary expectations are beyond the rest of the team.

BlueHair
29-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Pretty sure Nicky signed a 3 year contract when he left us and will have a year to go.
Would be a good signing but can't see us paying a fee for him.

shugg1e1919
29-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Despite his outstandingly good season for us in 2012/13 I always thought he wasn't good enough for the Premier league and that he wouldn't survive at Ibrox beyond his initial contract. That said, I'd be content to see him back at Palmerston; but will it happen????

Says it all for me Cresswell, couldn't agree more.

Palmyman
29-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Would have to take a massive drop in wages if he ever came back to Palmy !