PDA

View Full Version : Carpe Diem!

Gowboy
31-05-2015, 08:14 AM
You can do this 'Well. Do it for yourselves, the staff and management team and for all us fans inside Firpark today.
Seize the day!

firparkloony
31-05-2015, 08:29 AM
And show those at the top of Scottish Football that "money can't buy everything"!

bheron
31-05-2015, 09:01 AM
If as suggested, it is a near sell out at the Motherwell end, it is up to ALL OF US, to make as much noise as possible to help the team. The manager has his job to do, the players have their jobs to do...And WE the fans have OUR job to do..COYW.:D :D :D :D :D

steviex
31-05-2015, 09:08 AM
If as suggested, it is a near sell out at the Motherwell end, it is up to ALL OF US, to make as much noise as possible to help the team. The manager has his job to do, the players have their jobs to do...And WE the fans have OUR job to do..COYW.:D :D :D :D :D

Hate to be a sour puss but we have proved conclusively beyond doubt this season a big noisy support has buggger all affect on our performances other than perhaps raise expectations levels that the team have been unable to handle. We just need the players to stand up and be counted and do their job as they did on Thursday, nothing else, except the officials, will influence the outcome.

bheron
31-05-2015, 09:20 AM
You may well be right, but I know it will sure as hell make ME feel better. I will have less chance to be nervous, if I am shouting / singing at the top of my voice..XD

firparkloony
31-05-2015, 10:28 AM
I'll be singing like a linty bheron, I'm pretty sure our support will make all the difference today.

wellowell
31-05-2015, 10:46 AM
First time in my lifetime our fans can maybe help us get 50/50 decisions against old form so the louder we shout the better

Gowboy
31-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Day seized. Job done. Oh, yeeeeeeeeeeees!