PDA

View Full Version : The Owner...

Luckless
01-06-2015, 09:16 PM
I have felt for some time that there could be a few surprises afoot and to me one surprise was the Clement appointment mainly because I had never heard of him before all of the hype around during the last few months.
The implication that I took from the various interviews today was that this whole episode has been afoot for a while and it maybe that which destabilised things over the last couple of months. I know not but I wish Clement good luck and let's hope that he can guide the club to the promised land.
One thing in his interview that he said today was that he was impressed by " the owner" so I would take that to be Mel Morris so is it now just a matter of time before he is announced as " the owner". Again I have no idea but can read between the lines and this seems to be the implication. Rush also seemed to imply today " a change of direction " so who knows what is going to happen.
Should Morris be the " New Lionel Pickering " then things could be quite exciting...new players in

ellafella
02-06-2015, 07:45 AM
[quote="Luckless"]I have felt for some time that there could be a few surprises afoot and to me one surprise was the Clement appointment mainly because I had never heard of him before all of the hype around during the last few months.
The implication that I took from the various interviews today was that this whole episode has been afoot for a while and it maybe that which destabilised things over the last couple of months. I know not but I wish Clement good luck and let's hope that he can guide the club to the promised land.
One thing in his interview that he said today was that he was impressed by " the owner" so I would take that to be Mel Morris so is it now just a matter of time before he is announced as " the owner". Again I have no idea but can read between the lines and this seems to be the implication. Rush also seemed to imply today " a change of direction " so who knows what is going to happen.
Should Morris be the " New Lionel Pickering " then th