PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Now

baggins
06-06-2015, 02:16 PM
For all your latest updates from local papers to bloggers all about Wolves..

This may be a good link to make a sticky for our overseas posters to help keep up with all the latest news and gossip :-) - view external link (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Wolves)

Mr.D
06-06-2015, 02:20 PM
It looks like only Ron can make it a sticky mate.

Woking88
06-06-2015, 03:07 PM
For all your latest updates from local papers to bloggers all about Wolves..

This may be a good link to make a sticky for our overseas posters to help keep up with all the latest news and gossip :-)

That's a good find Ian, but some of us have been using it for ages and it has been mentioned before.

I certainly agree with you that it is a good site and well worth mentioning it as some may not be aware.

theplater
06-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Woking, are you getting a fee for advertising other sites?

Woking88
06-06-2015, 06:31 PM

Same as Baggins! ;D

baggins
06-06-2015, 10:48 PM

Same as Baggins! ;D[/quote]

perhaps the difference being mine wasn't another forum ?????

you surprised me how many sites there are, Now I know where you get all your links from ;D

Mr.D
06-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Anyway sorted now has I've deleted the post directing people to other forums. Next time it happens a ban will follow.

Woking88
07-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Anyway sorted now has I've deleted the post directing people to other forums. Next time it happens a ban will follow.

Sorry about that. Just trying to help.

Anyway I have taken myself outside and given me a damned good thrashing with a sick of damp celery and spent 10 seconds on the naughty step. I stopped short of tarring and feathering as the wife was using the cooker! ;D