View Full Version : moonbeams part 4

mogwaiCSC
09-06-2015, 06:59 AM
we had

David Murray's for every fiver
Craig Whyte's wealth of the radar
Charles Green's war chest for Ally

now

Dave King's 'whatever it takes' - view external link (uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-king-rangers-ready-invest-144237208--sow.html)

bluek
09-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Another day dawns in wedontcareminded land B)

mogwaiCSC
09-06-2015, 07:38 AM
do you lot have any other come back than take a twisted sense of pride that you club is being mocked? Its been the same patter since liquidation.

Poguemahone
09-06-2015, 08:11 AM
After failing to win The Championship and being humiliated 6-1 by Motherwell in the playoff their arrogance is astounding...I think Fat Mick will have the last laugh oan them.:D

ZombieSkelper
09-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Another day dawns in wedontcareminded land B)

http://i61.tinypic.com/bitftv.jpg

bluek
09-06-2015, 08:21 AM
More posts from the we don't care brigade B)

Keep them coming :D

Poguemahone
09-06-2015, 08:25 AM
You are making the schoolboy error of confusing obsessed for laughing oor nuts off at the shenanigans at The Rangers Bluek.:D

ZombieSkelper
09-06-2015, 08:28 AM

Bluek canny handle someone slagging off the mighty sevco XD

mogwaiCSC
09-06-2015, 08:33 AM

Point proven. Absolutely no other comeback. Nothing.

bluek
09-06-2015, 09:06 AM
You are making the schoolboy error of confusing obsessed for laughing oor nuts off at the shenanigans at The Rangers Bluek.:D

Not at all pogue, mog isnae the worst on here I'll concede, but some?- Oh for phucksake XD

I've got plenty to say on Rangers and have tried several times to have a sensible debate. It's a pointless waste of time as most threads get ruined by the usual c@ckends on here - so I don't bother anymore :)

btw pogue, I might get involved in discussing Rangers wae you on a sensible level when you take a day aff form sellick all good spinspeak :)

noahrab
09-06-2015, 09:14 AM

Not at all pogue, mog isnae the worst on here I'll concede, but some?- Oh for phucksake XD

I've got plenty to say on Rangers and have tried several times to have a sensible debate. It's a pointless waste of time as most threads get ruined by the usual c@ckends on here - so I don't bother anymore :)

btw pogue, I might get involved in discussing Rangers wae you on a sensible level when you take a day aff form sellick all good spinspeak :)[/quote]

Sensible debate will start when you and the others accept that you are a new club and drop the company shyte.

bluek
09-06-2015, 09:41 AM

btw pogue, I might get involved in discussing Rangers wae you on a sensible level when you take a day aff form sellick all good spinspeak :)[/quote]

Sensible debate will start when you and the others accept that you are a new club and drop the company shyte.[/quote]

Away and throw shoite at the moon