PDA

View Full Version : ok whos leaving..

camtheram
21-06-2015, 12:55 PM
5 Players in and a reported two more waiting to be unveiled in Ince and Bridcutt, so theres got to be a few leaving..Keogh or Buxton .. Hughes or Hendrick..Hopefully Warnock...

ChellastonRam
21-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Pearce replaces Whitbread.
Carson replaces Roos, who will surely go out on loan?
Bent was here already since Jan.
Weimann replaces Ibe/Lingaard.
Baird provides cover across the back and is head and shoulders more useful than likes of O'Connor and Naylor.

I think the Bridcutt rumour will come off, replacing Eustace, and Ince too, resuming his position in the squad. So far it all marries up and with significant upgrades in all areas. A fit Thorne replaces Mascarell also.

Very happy with it. I reckon the financial side is going to be covered by the owners with Mel Morris front and centre, up to this seasons FFP limit which I believe is £15m, so 7 or 8 mill more budget than last year.

Don't see any need for any of the established first team to leave as they're all under contract for another two years or more. If someone wants to go, Hendrick to Villa might be understandable for instance, then I reckon Sam will have their pants down for good fees.

Sammon will leave, possibly Warnock and

AnagRam
21-06-2015, 09:31 PM
[quote="ChellastonRam"]Pearce replaces Whitbread.
Carson replaces Roos, who will surely go out on loan?
Bent was here already since Jan.
Weimann replaces Ibe/Lingaard.
Baird provides cover across the back and is head and shoulders more useful than likes of O'Connor and Naylor.

I think the Bridcutt rumour will come off, replacing Eustace, and Ince too, resuming his position in the squad. So far it all marries up and with significant upgrades in all areas. A fit Thorne replaces Mascarell also.

Very happy with it. I reckon the financial side is going to be covered by the owners with Mel Morris front and centre, up to this seasons FFP limit which I believe is £15m, so 7 or 8 mill more budget than last year.

Don't see any need for any of the established first team to leave as they're all under contract for another two years or more. If someone wants to go, Hendrick to Villa might be understandable for instance, then I reckon Sam will have their pants down for

roger_ramjet
21-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Chris Martin

Jeff Hendrick

But I hope I'm wrong

dcfcdavecov
22-06-2015, 11:45 AM
You're always wrong.

Ratman told me.

triz
22-06-2015, 06:25 PM
I said a month or so ago I can see Martin going and the only thing holding that back IMO is his injury. We'll do well to keep him.