PDA

View Full Version : The Liar King

AguyIknow
24-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Anybody seen him of late?

He and his pals were telling all the The Rangers fans to starve out the last board so that his new board would be able to invest in the team.

Over-invest in a team capable of not alone winning the championship but being competitive in the top flight.

There were figures of a war-chest of 30Million being bandied about, though that was subsequently reduced to 20 Million.

So far the three guys signed are a free agent, someone who hasn't kicked a ball in months due to serious injury since released by his club, and a guy for 200K who allegedly failed a medical.

The 20 Million being spoken of by ol' Glib n Shameless must have been lira rather than pounds

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Anybody seen him of late?

He and his pals were telling all the The Rangers fans to starve out the last board so that his new board would be able to invest in the team.

Over-invest in a team capable of not alone winning the championship but being competitive in the top flight.

There were figures of a war-chest of 30Million being bandied about, though that was subsequently reduced to 20 Million.

So far the three guys signed are a free agent, someone who hasn't kicked a ball in months due to serious injury since released by his club, and a guy for 200K who allegedly failed a medical.

The 20 Million being spoken of by ol' Glib n Shameless must have been lira rather than pounds
are you aware that it is still june? XD

AguyIknow
24-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Yup, it's still June. And ye've just shipped out 11 players, many of whom were firs teamers. In a team that were horsed 6-1 by the second worst team in the SPFL Premiership last season.

So for ye to advance on that ye'll need to get in a few more players and they'll need to be of higher quality.

You do realise that yer new season starts just 5 weeks from next Saturday and thus far the millions promised by GlibnShameless is still off the radar B)

bluek
24-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Atimiknow isn't happy with the lack of spending going on at Ibrox.

Thank you for your concern. It has been noted.

How's things over at cappellow Atimiknow? :?

getting excited about the new season yet? XD

bluek
24-06-2015, 08:53 AM
Yup, it's still June. And ye've just shipped out 11 players, many of whom were firs teamers. In a team that were horsed 6-1 by the second worst team in the SPFL Premiership last season.

So for ye to advance on that ye'll need to get in a few more players and they'll need to be of higher quality.

You do realise that yer new season starts just 5 weeks from next Saturday and thus far the millions promised by GlibnShameless is still off the radar B)

I'd be more worried if a new manager just in the door was throwing money about buying players left right and centre.

This season will be a difficult one for the fact that so many have left the club and the new management have little time to get things organised.

But we should throwing money at players to get them in eh Atimiknow, you'd like that wouldn't you.

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 09:24 AM
A thread about liars and the two biggest on here are straight in :/

AguyIknow
24-06-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm just a tad bemused at how ye could hail King so unquestioningly having already been burnt so badly by Whyte and then Green.

King came with a fanfare, ousted the previous board, talked a great talk about he was going to invest 10s of Millions and then installed himself and his cronies on the new board.

He's since fell out with Mike Ashley, to whom he allegedly recently offered to sell all his shares.

Meanwhile, on the football side a new manager has been appointed on whom the jury is still out, but the guy is shopping exclusively in the bargain basement at the moment.

Now the fact that he's not buying big is no bad thing of itself but it flies full in the face of David Kings previous claim about over-buying to get in players required to skoosh the championship and then be competitive in the top flight.

I'm just wondering how long it'll take for you and yer deluded pals to wise up to the fact that Dave King IS a glib and shameless liar.

Or are ye all going to sleep walk into an

bluek
24-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Morning tainted.

I see you've not completely fallen out with another poster just because a big bad bun happened to agree with a comment he made.

Or has AtimIknow informed you of his 'choice'? :s

bluek
24-06-2015, 10:32 AM
When did King say Rangers would skoosh the championship AtimIknow?

How many times does this need to be said, why can't you wait and see what happens?

You're impatience and eagerness for Rangers to fail is a wee bit embarrassing tae be honest

Calm doon man :D

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Morning tainted.

I see you've not completely fallen out with another poster just because a big bad bun happened to agree with a comment he made.

Or has AtimIknow informed you of his 'choice'? :swhat the phukk are you slavering about now, plook XD you card has been marked as far as a certain matter goes, that's the important thing.

ZombieSkelper
24-06-2015, 10:40 AM

How many times does this need to be said, why can't you wait and see what happens?

You're impatience and eagerness for Rangers to fail is a wee bit embarrassing tae be honest

Is your eagerness for Celtic to fail in europe a wee bit embarassing as well then?

Why can't you wait and see what happens? :(

This is a messageboard where people discuss all types of pish so stop being such a whinging, hypocritical fud :D

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 10:42 AM
plook ragdolled again ho hum

bluek
24-06-2015, 10:51 AM

Is your eagerness for Celtic to fail in europe a wee bit embarassing as well then?

This is a messageboard where people discuss all types of pish so stop being such a whinging, hypocritical fud :D[/quote]

erm, AtimIknow is a Morton fan ;) who, no matter what decisions Rangers make, seems to constantly want to be negative.
We've had this debate since King took over.
He doesn't apply the same logic to rasellick, strangely ;)

I want sellick to fail fail at every turn, no surprise given I'm a Rangers fan. I'm surprised you can't differentiate between the type of posting I do on sel

bluek
24-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Morning tainted.

Or has AtimIknow informed you of his 'choice'? :swhat the phukk are you slavering about now, plook XD you card has been marked as far as a certain matter goes, that's the important thing.[/quote]

Tainted bigot's selective memory syndrome kicking in again shocker :D

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 10:55 AM

higher quality? kiernan is championship quality which is better than every team in the spfl bar celtic and wilson was wanted by celtic and was the hearts captain - they are both better quality than what we had last season and we still have our best central defender from last year as back up - have some patience im sure there will be more signings XD

ZombieSkelper
24-06-2015, 10:57 AM

This is a messageboard where people discuss all types of pish so stop being such a whinging, hypocritical fud :D[/quote]

erm, AtimIknow is a Morton fan ;) who, no matter what decisions Rangers make, seems to constantly want to be negative.

I want sellick to fail fail at every turn, no surprise given I'm a Rangers fan. I'm surprised you can't differenti

bluek
24-06-2015, 10:58 AM

I want sellick to fail fail at every turn, no surprise given I'

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 10:59 AM

yep youre number one and aguyiknow is no 2

ZombieSkelper
24-06-2015, 11:02 AM

I want sellick to fa

Sconemeister1314
24-06-2015, 11:02 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vx4pvo.jpg

bluek
24-06-2015, 11:05 AM

He doesn't apply the same logi

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 11:06 AM
[quote="AguyIknow"]I'm just a tad bemused at how ye could hail King so unquestioningly having already been burnt so badly by Whyte and then Green.

King came with a fanfare, ousted the previous board, talked a great talk about he was going to invest 10s of Millions and then installed himself and his cronies on the new board.

He's since fell out with Mike Ashley, to whom he allegedly recently offered to sell all his shares.

Meanwhile, on the football side a new manager has been appointed on whom the jury is still out, but the guy is shopping exclusively in the bargain basement at the moment.

Now the fact that he's not buying big is no bad thing of itself but it flies full in the face of David Kings previous claim about over-buying to get in players required to skoosh the championship and then be competitive in the top flight.

I'm just wondering how long it'll take for you and yer deluded pals to wise up to the fact that Dave King IS a glib and shameless l

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 11:07 AM

yep youre number one and aguyiknow is no 2[/quote]says prof p who said the hvns were 100% getting promoted as recently as April then came out with a 'fact' that rangers didn't actually suffer the humiliation of liquidation, it was the parent company XD

6-1 ye pap XD

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 11:07 AM

hes got a very short window for this pysh, give the clown a break XD it will be bumped at the end of the transfer windoe to embarrass the clown though, you can count on that >;)

super_ally_rfc
24-06-2015, 11:14 AM

yep youre number one and aguyiknow is no 2[/quote]says prof p who said the hvns were 100% getting promoted as recently as April then came out with a 'fact' that rangers didn't actually suffer the humiliation of liquidation, it was the parent company XD

6-1 ye pap XD[/quote]

did I, lets see the proof then?

DITA
24-06-2015, 11:34 AM

hes got a very short window for this pysh, give the clown a break XD it will be bumped at the end of the transfer windoe to embarrass the clown though, you can count on that >;)[/quote]

What the phuck is a 'windoe'?

:star: :star:

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 11:40 AM

6-1 ye pap XD[/quote]

did I, lets see the proof then?[/quote]ragdolled again ye phukkin belter XD

AguyIknow
24-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Morning tainted.

Or has AtimIknow informed you of his 'choice'? :s

What ARE you on about pluke? Informed him of my choice on what?

"Rangers chairman David King insists the Ibrox club will spend "whatever it takes" to guarantee their return to the Scottish Premiership next season."

8 June 2015 10:42

PA Sport Report

Dave King says Rangers will spend big this summer in the hope of romping to next year's Scottish Championship title

The Ibrox outfit face another 12 months in the Championship after their humiliating 6-1 play-off defeat to Motherwell.

But Light Blues chief King has promised to "over-invest" this summer in a bid to ensure his team reclaim their top-flight status.

Now he has said: "I think we will need money now because we will need to beef up the squad.

"The immediate mandate for t

Sconemeister1314
24-06-2015, 12:23 PM
The Timbo Obsession continues XD XD XD

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 12:23 PM
plook doesn't want anyone talking about the pub team, fascism at work.

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 12:25 PM
it will be bumped at the end of the transfer windoe to embarrass the clown though, you can count on that >;)like you were planning on bumping all your belter comments about Rangers 100% getting promoted last season, how did that work out XD

bluek
24-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Tainted wasn't happy because I liked one of your posts.

I don't have the time for the rest of your post Atimiknow, I'm guessing you're just repeating the same tired stuff you've been posting about King since the man took over.

I'm happy to wait and see

DeezAreGood
24-06-2015, 01:07 PM
the cop-out king claimed he didn't look at which club a poster supported before deciding whether to respond. a big fat lie, no surprise.

AguyIknow
24-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Tainted wasn't happy because I liked one of your posts.

I don't have the time for the rest of your post Atimiknow, I'm guessing you're just repeating the same tired stuff you've been posting about King since the man took over.

I'm happy to wait and see

YOu liked one of my posts? How did that happen? :O

I'm sure I've "liked" quite a few of yours over the months/years. Just because you're a hvn doesn't mean you're always wrong you know O:)

King said nearly 3 weeks ago:

"So there will be a fairly substantial investment required in the next couple of months from me and the other investors."

"fairly substantial" in the next "couple of months"

Clock's ticking and if he's willing to be so shameless in making these claims let's see if he's true to his word come the start of the season (by which time the couple of months will have elapsed).

With a guy like him a few million's a relative drop in the ocean so it shouldn't be at all

AguyIknow
26-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Any updates on the fairly substantial investments that Dodgy Dave II and his cronies are making?

5 weeks to season kick-off and last season's 3rd team in the 2nd flight are 8 players lighter than last season.

Roll Up! Roll Up! Buy yer Season Tickets and see all those great players that you've...er Dave has paid for.

Anyone for the last of the Season Tickets? Get them before they're all gone!

bluek
26-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Beyond boring AtimIknow :zzz:

Take a day aff and write a post about Morton

scots
26-06-2015, 01:36 PM
This thread proves that the Rangers obsession will never die.

We are criticised for spending money at the drop of a hat.

We are criticised for prudent financial consideration.

Is there realty so little going on at the other clubs in Scotland?

The ones you Bears news hounds allegedly support?

:D

AguyIknow
26-06-2015, 02:07 PM
What this thread proves is that a known glib and shameless liar has been found "fit and proper" and has promised to invest substantially yet thus far hasn't invested.

All this against a background of previous guys in the same role who have all subsequently turned out to have nothing like the wealth they're credited with and who turned out to be carpetbaggers hoping to cash in on the gulibility of some fans in Scottish fitba.

"Of course Dave King is a mega-wealthy guy willing to invest huge funds in The Rangers - we've seen enough of them in the past to know the real deal when we see one!" ;)

Steenyhive
26-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Why are some of the orcs on here so naive?

afc_1983
26-06-2015, 02:25 PM

I'd be more worried if a new manager just in the door was throwing money about buying players left right and centre.

This season will be a difficult one for the fact that so many have left the club and the new management have little time to get things organised.

But we should throwing money at players to get them in eh Atimiknow, you'd like that wouldn't you.[/quote]

Can we get away from this myth that next season will be a "difficult one" fo

bluek
26-06-2015, 03:11 PM

But we should throwing money at players to get them in eh Atimiknow, you'd like that wouldn't you.[/quote]

Can we get away from this myth

AguyIknow
26-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Can we get away from this myth that next season will be a "difficult one" for Rangers.

It really shouldn't be. Rangers' resources dwarf all of the remainder of the league's combined.

Other clubs are picking up the kind of players I think Rangers ought to be going for to improve and plan for the future. Wilson I guess is one though.

You know phuck all about football then.

A new management team in, little time before the season starts and the best part of a failed squad to replace.

Doesn't matter who you are it takes time to get it right with that amount of changes.

Got to Hooe the squad settles quickly.[/quote]

I dare say that afc knows more about football than The Liar King who came out with statements about investing substantially in the coming months - down to weeks now.

There is no team with a tried and trusted squad in that division that is capable of troubling The Rangers bac

54FairAndSquare
28-06-2015, 07:54 AM
[quote="AguyIknow" and has promised to invest substantially yet thus far hasn't invested.

All this against a background of previous guys in the same role who have all subsequently turned out to have nothing like the wealth they're credited with and who turned out to be carpetbaggers hoping to cash in on the gulibility of some fans in Scottish fitba.

"Of course Dave King is a mega-wealthy guy willing to invest huge funds in The Rangers - we've seen enough of them in the past to know the real deal when we see one!" ;)[/quote]

If we were spending loads of money all over the place we would get criticised for being arrogant and using our financial muscle. Now we're going for a more realistic and sustainable option, we're accused of being duped.

bluek
28-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Atimiknow etc were rubbing their hands waiting for the money to be spunked away after 2mins of warburton starting.

That hasn't happened yet so we're now going down the 'but King said' road.

Another day, another Rangers angle B)

This from the very same people who greet about how much media attention Rangers
get. XD

Mickybhoy
28-06-2015, 10:27 AM
King has never met or conversed with the new manager...seems he disnae give a feck aboot the new club

bluek
28-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Or he trusts the people doing the interviewing.

Mickybhoy
28-06-2015, 10:37 AM
You'd think with all the money King's throwing at newco he'd take an interest on who's running the team...apparently not

bluek
28-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Aye, apparently :D

bluek
28-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Incidentally, does DD do the interviewing for each new rasellick manager or does he just stay in Ireland/wherever he happens to be and trust big ped etc.

AguyIknow
29-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Incidentally, does DD do the interviewing for each new rasellick manager or does he just stay in Ireland/wherever he happens to be and trust big ped etc.

AFAIK the titled role that David King has at Ibrox is mirrored much more closely by Lawell than by Desmond. Isn't King chairman of the ibrox and CEO?

Not sure Desmond gives (m)any interviews about Celtic, whereas King can't seem to keep his gub shut on occasion.

King has spoken about his investing heavily to have The Rangers win the Championship at a canter and to be competitive in the top flight next year.

So far there's been no investment and the squad is in a very slow build primarily of out of contract players, and those linked with injury. There's also a couple of young loanees being sniffed out.

Nobody is suggesting ye spvnk all the money (whenever that appears) away on scaled down versions of Tore Andre Flo but for The Rangers fans to be encouraged to part with their har

bluek
29-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Ok you can't see the comparison between DD and King, although it's an obvious one, ( forget about titles )

What if it all works out for him and Rangers Atimiknow, what's your next angle?

AguyIknow
29-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Ok you can't see the comparison between DD and King, although it's an obvious one, ( forget about titles )

Forget about title? Who is the Chief Exec at both clubs? Who calls the shots there? Wouldn't claim to be an expert on either club but from this remove the Celtic equivalent of King is Lawell - and in both cases I suggest the truth has been a stranger to them in the past.

Both afaik are the guys calling the shots on the finances at their clubs. There though the similarities seem to end. Lawell didn't brag about intending to overspend, whereas his The Rangers counterpart King did.

So far though, King hasn't invested much in the acquisition of top quality players.

If it all works out for The Rangers then that'll be another strong club in the Scottish top tier. Good for them.

But if it doesn't work out, FFS don't try to blame the rest of Scottis

bluek
29-06-2015, 11:51 AM
As I've said many times in debating this with you - I'm waiting to see what happens (something you seem incapable of) and have not followed any "messiah"

In discussions invloving me AtimIknow, you either enjoy this repeated storyline you continue to post about or you've got the early onset of alzheimers
Whichever it is, you have my sympathies

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
29-06-2015, 04:11 PM

The comparison between the two is that only one of them seems to be able to bribe the top politicians in his country to smooth over little local difficulties.

super_ally_rfc
29-06-2015, 04:20 PM

AFAIK the titled role that David King has at Ibrox is mirrored much more closely by Lawell than by Desmond. Isn't King chairman of the ibrox and CEO?

Not sure Desmond gives (m)any interviews about Celtic, whereas King can't seem to keep his gub shut on occasion.

King has spoken about his investing heavily to have The Rangers win the Championship at a canter and to be competitive in the top flight next year.

So far there's been no investment and the squad is in a very slow build primarily of out of contract players, and those linked with injury. There's also a couple of young loanees being sniffed out.

Nobody is suggesting ye spvnk all the money (whenever that appears) away on scaled down versions of Tore Andre Flo but for The Range

bluek
29-06-2015, 08:41 PM

Nobody is suggesting ye spvnk all the money (whenever that appears) away on scal

DeezAreGood
29-06-2015, 09:26 PM
its still june! and there has been investment of 200k on one of the cb's, so King paid 200k up front for some diddy from the lower leagues of England, phukkin good ain XD

Bennachie
29-06-2015, 10:46 PM
its still june! and there has been investment of 200k on one of the cb's, so King paid 200k up front for some diddy from the lower leagues of England, phukkin good ain XD[/quote]

The the Rangers are a feckin hoot, make no mistake

XD XD XD

AguyIknow
29-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Nobody is suggesting ye spvnk all the money (whenever that appears) away on scal

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 07:30 AM
yep, it's June 2012 all over again down Sevco way, nae team, nae pre-season, nae friendlies, just a team cobbled together for the petrodiddy cup in july, players wearing their own strips again as Sports Direct won't deliver on time XD

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 08:10 AM
If The Rangers don't strengthen enough and get knocked out of the Petrofac Cup in July, could that give their fans reason not to buy season tickets, or should they purchase anyway.

Methinks such an unlikely test so early in the season wasn't on King's wish list. Now that it has appeared on the horizon and is fast approaching King's hand could well be forced.

I suspect the winner of that tie would be hot favourites to win the trophy outright and it would give an alround air of confidence to The Rangers were they to knock out Hibs (one of their main (perhaps only realistic) rivals for the league. A win win situation.

Now all it calls for is for King to be true to his word and "invest substantially" - albeit before the fans have to.

bluek
30-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Atimiknow could you post the list of players warburton has targeted and which of those targets that have been rejected by the Rangers board.

As quick as you can please time is short.

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Atimiknow could you post the list of players warburton has targeted and which of those targets that have been rejected by the Rangers board.

Put yourself in Kings shoes for just a moment Bluke. Picture the scene - you've overseen the starving out of the previous board and you've swept to power in the boardroom on the crest of the latest wave of fan sentiment.

But now you have to turn the fans who boycotted the previous board and who saw they could pick and chose what games to attend, into fans that will pay money up front in their tens of thousands. The Rangers last season was costing a net 1.2+M per month just to keep the lights on!

So promise big - "we'll over invest" "20 Million Pounds" "romp this league" "competitive in the top tier" etc etc

But without actually investing his own money what to do? Hire a young ambitious manager and let him know that must forget the public pronouncement

bluek
30-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Your argument doesn't make sense AtimIknow.

If I was only going to buy a ST on the basis King spent £20mill on players I wouldn't have bought my ticket yet because there hasn't been £20mill spent.

Some fans will buy their tickets no matter what.

Some will buy only if Rangers spend £20mill

Some will only buy when Rangers get back into the Premiership.

Some will only buy when Rangers are beating everyone again, including sellick.

Some will pick and choose when to go.

At no point did King say Rangers would "romp the league" btw

Where's the list of players Warburton wants?

bluek
30-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Your problem AtimIknow is, you're not getting the info you want, so you're resorting to assumption and crossing your fingers you're going to be right.

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 09:20 AM
its still june! and there has been investment of 200k on one of the cb's, so King paid 200k up front for some diddy from the lower leagues of England, phukkin good ain XD[/quote]

that "diddy" has played at a higher standard throughut his career than the spfl

Mook1
30-06-2015, 09:24 AM
I'd be interested to see links to the quotes where David King said he'd "over invest" & that Rangers would "romp the league"...

If he has made those comments then he's dafter than he looks.

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 09:27 AM

If I was only going to buy a ST on the basis King spent £20mill on players I wouldn't have bought my ticket yet because there hasn't been £20mill spent.

Doesn't make sense - you seem to be agreeing with me. Some will wait to see the colour of Kings money - others, perhaps gullible, won't be quite so cynical and will purchase anyways in spite of being burnt a couple of times.

I'm not alone in not knowing what King will do next Bluke. Apart from his bold predictions of romping the league (he may not have used th

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 09:34 AM
[quote="Mook1"...

If he has made those comments then he's dafter than he looks.[/quote]

Here you go Mook - "dafter than he looks" or "a glib and shameless liar"? Or both?

"Rangers chairman David King insists the Ibrox club will spend "whatever it takes" to guarantee their return to the Scottish Premiership next season."

8 June 2015 10:42

PA Sport Report

Dave King says Rangers will spend big this summer in the hope of romping to next year's Scottish Championship title

The Ibrox outfit face another 12 months in the Championship after their humiliating 6-1 play-off defeat to Motherwell.

But Light Blues chief King has promised to "over-invest" this summer in a bid to ensure his team reclaim their top-flight status.

Now he has said: "I think we will need money now because we will need to beef up the squad.

"The immediat

bluek
30-06-2015, 09:38 AM

Doesn't make sense - you seem to be agreeing with me. Some will wait to see the colour of Kings money - others, perhaps gullible, won't be quite so cynical and will purchase anyways in spite of being burnt a couple of times.

I'm not alone in not knowing what King will do next Bluke. Apart from his bold predictions

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 09:40 AM

Put yourself in Kings shoes for just a moment Bluke. Picture the scene - you've overseen the starving out of the previous board and you've swept to power in the boardroom on the crest of the latest wave of fan sentiment.

But now you have to turn the fans who boycotted the previous board and who saw they could pick and chose what games to attend, into fans that will pay money up front in their tens of thousands. The Rangers last season was costing a net 1.2+M per month just to keep the lights on!

So promise big - "we'll over invest" "20 Million Pounds" "romp this league" "competitive in the top tier" etc etc

But without actually investing his own money what to do? Hire a young ambitious manager and let him

bluek
30-06-2015, 09:49 AM
but, but what about the £20million >:(

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Yes it's still June - tomorrow is July mind. And Saturday 3 weeks the Petrofac Cup kicks off. While Morton are at home to the sons ye are away to Hibs.

Fancy our chances on the day a lot more than yours at the moment O:)

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 09:55 AM
but, but what about the £20million >:(

20Million? I don't think it would take half, or even a quarter of that invested in the squad to go up to the top flight to be honest bluke. What I'm trying to point out to you, something that you're studiously trying to ignore, are the silly promises made by King.

Mook got it - but you still haven't.

Still, no doubt if it all goes pearshaped you and your ilk will try blame everyone else in Scottish Fitba again

bluek
30-06-2015, 09:56 AM
[quote="Mook1"...

If he has made those comments then he's dafter than he looks.[/quote]

He did say he was willing to over invest in the first year if that was required to win promotion.

He did not say Rangers would romp anything.

He also admitted he hadn't seen much of Rangers recently (lucky him), so as long as he trusts his board, then perhaps it makes sense to let them do the work and make decisions (with his approval) as he doesn't have the knowledge and has commitments iin SA?

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 09:59 AM

that "diddy" has played at a higher standard throughut his career than the spfl[/quote]that'll be why he's signed for a pub team to play against part-timers, belter

bluek
30-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Yes it's still June - tomorrow is July mind. And Saturday 3 weeks the Petrofac Cup kicks off. While Morton are at home to the sons ye are away to Hibs.

Fancy our chances on the day a lot more than yours at the moment O:)

Just to be clear on the Petrofac cup you're worried about, I couldn't give a rats erse if we lose that game.
I expect there will be a few dodgy results untill the squad settles down.

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 10:03 AM

that "diddy" has played at a higher standard throughut his career than the spfl[/quote]that'll be why he's signed for a pub team to play against part-timers, belter[/quote]

yawn - you must try harder dummy

bluek
30-06-2015, 10:03 AM

that "diddy" has played at a higher standard throughut his career than the spfl[/quote]that'll be why he's signed for a pub team to play against part-timers, belter[/quote]

As Jon Daly said recently, If Man Utd had dropped into the championship in England would that mean you wouldn't sign for Manchester Utd?
Of course you would B)

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 10:14 AM
yawn - you must try harder dummyonce again, the professor decides to ignore the facts, not a surprise, he doesn't seem to like them much. what league are southend united in?

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 10:15 AM
As Jon Daly said recently, If Man Utd had dropped into the championship in England would that mean you wouldn't sign for Manchester Utd?
Of course you would B)you people are more phukked up than I ever imagined XD

AguyIknow
30-06-2015, 11:12 AM

Of course you would B)[/quote]

And yet some cite Liverpool's trophy drought as a reason to look elsewhere. They mightn't pay as much as Man U mind ;)

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 11:19 AM
yawn - you must try harder dummyonce again, the professor decides to ignore the facts, not a surprise, he doesn't seem to like them much. what league are southend united in?[/quote]

league one - still a higher standard than the spfl, whats where kiernan played in 2013 for 12 games got to do with anything? he played in the championship last season and knocked back staying there to come and play for scotlands most succesful team

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 11:32 AM
just a wee reminder for the dundee dummy - every single one of the players dundee have that have played in england played at the same level or lower than kiernans spell in league one, none of them scraped the championship with the exception of kevin thomson who is totally done as a player - great argument there dummy - self swording as usual

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 12:22 PM
league one - still a higher standard than the spfl, whats where kiernan played in 2013 for 12 games got to do with anything? he played in the championship last season and knocked back staying there to come and play for scotlands most succesful teamXD XD you are a phukinn belter like no other I've ever seen before, the guy has played the majority of his 96 (XD) games in League Two, a total diddy who will fade away to nothing once he sees the setup at Cowdenbeath XD

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 12:24 PM
just a wee reminder for the dundee dummy - every single one of the players dundee have that have played in england played at the same level or lower than kiernans spell in league one, none of them scraped the championship with the exception of kevin thomson who is totally done as a player - great argument there dummy - self swording as usuala boy who has played the majority of his 96 games in 7 years in a pub league down south is going to win the Championship for Sevco pub team, heard it all now XD

Dundee are in the big league, you don't know anything about that, sevco diddy, so stfu :)

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 12:51 PM
league one - still a higher standard than the spfl, whats where kiernan played in 2013 for 12 games got to do with anything? he played in the championship last season and knocked back staying there to come and play for scotlands most succesful teamXD XD you are a phukinn belter like no other I've ever seen before, the guy has played the majority of his 96 (XD) games in League Two, a total diddy who will fade away to nothing once he sees the setup at Cowdenbeath XD[/quote]

do you never get bored of making an **** of yourself

he has played 33 of his 96 games in league 2 which is not a majority hope that helps ,

47 of his games have been played in the championship or the spl and the championship team wanted him to stay

so just to sum up you dont know what majority means,

and according to your own logic fenwick, 130 of his 190 games in league 2 - thats a majority dummy) harki

bluek
30-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Tainted taking yet another absolute roasting on his favourite subject. B)

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 01:24 PM
the professor is absolutely raging, it's too phukkin easy with these sevco clowns XD

200k for a diddy who has started less than 10 games a season since 2008, ohms XD

and there's wee plook, nothing of substance to add, just hangs about like the oddball he is XD

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 08:56 PM
aye i am raging at you making a complete **** of yourself deez

heres your latest stpidity

"200k for a diddy who has started less than 10 games a season since 2008, ohms"

he played 29 championship games last season 17 for wigan and 12 for birmingham city, once again proving you are a clueless muppet making an **** of himself consistently XD 1-0

thats more than fenwick, harkins, mcginn, loy and hemmings managed in their whole career in england as none of them were good enough for the championship, that in your own words makes them worse than a " diddy" 2-0

add that to you thinking 33 of 96 is a majority makes it 3-0 XD to me

raging, dont think so, laughing at you humiliating yourslef as usual , you really are thick as **** , now run along dimwit you just got schooled by the professor >;)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
30-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey Super Ally, you'll have to come on here more often mate. B)

http://i61.tinypic.com/20f9ks8.jpg

You've got the knack of rolling this dice >:)

DeezAreGood
30-06-2015, 09:43 PM
the professor is absolutely raging about the diddy he claims will be the best player in Scotland, being exposed as a lower-league nomark who is famous for playing for Accrington Stanley and Southend United XD

plook the baby bear getting his wee licks in again, it's all he can manage :(

17 games for Wigan, who were relegated XD

super_ally_rfc
30-06-2015, 11:45 PM
yawn relegation to a league that most of dundees players couldnt reach when they played in england 4-0

at no point have i claimed he will be the best player in scotland - you caught lying 5-0

need i go on XD

bluek
01-07-2015, 06:42 AM
Taintedsirus is heading for another breakdoon :(

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 06:59 AM
plook the dangleberry will offer an opinion on here one of these days, but don't hud yer breath. the prof had sevco as 100% going up this season, and challenging celtic the first season back. Now he hopes sevco can match Dundee, oyf XD

bluek
01-07-2015, 07:19 AM
My current top 2 opinions for you tainted

Rangers didn't die

The poster deezasirus is a Rangers/unionist obsessed roaster who is constantly shown up for the sad wee bigot he is.

B)

ps please stop following me about on threads posting abuse :blue:

England_First
01-07-2015, 08:46 AM
diseasearegood is the chief whooper on this board, and that takes some doing :/

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 08:48 AM
You forgot to add 'Posted wearing the sash my father wore' in your angry edit, plook

and why is heart_of_alexandra on my case now :(

AguyIknow
01-07-2015, 08:51 AM
King has made it through June without investing substantially. Just the marching season now while many hvns are looking the other way, and then another season kicks off.

Maybe David Murray could fly King in on his private jet that we used to hear so much about.

Much more of this and Dave King'll skoosh the 2015 Hide and Seek Championship XD

bluek
01-07-2015, 10:01 AM
More sectarian gobbledegook posted about me from tainted. :blue:

What goes on inside his head :(

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 10:13 AM
take a break, plook, the strain of following a pub team from your front room is harming you too much.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
01-07-2015, 11:30 AM
yawn relegation to a league that most of dundees players couldnt reach when they played in england 4-0

at no point have i claimed he will be the best player in scotland - you caught lying 5-0

need i go on XD

Come on Ally, leave him alone. He's suffered enough :s

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 11:35 AM
wally, has the dame finally had enough of you, have you lost your job, for obsessing over a fitba messageboard. talk to us, we're here for you.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
01-07-2015, 11:44 AM
For someone who doesn't like folk asking him personal questions,tiddydice is a bit too previous with Sir Walter. :/

FYI, Sir Walter is having a day off work since he's working through the coming weekend. Is that alright with you?

And as it's Dame Timslayer's day off as well, what better to do that take a day off when the weather is predicted to be nice. We're going out for a while this afternoon, if that's all right with you? Do off you go and have a jizz and think about Sir Walter and Dame Timslayer going for a gentle summer stroll. Then be ready in time for your flight (of fantasy) to, where is it today, Dubai? XD

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 11:50 AM
thanks for that wally, the emergency services near the mansion can now stand down :D

54FairAndSquare
01-07-2015, 05:00 PM
league one - still a higher standard than the spfl, whats where kiernan played in 2013 for 12 games got to do with anything? he played in the championship last season and knocked back staying there to come and play for scotlands most succesful teamXD XD you are a phukinn belter like no other I've ever seen before, the guy has played the majority of his 96 (XD) games in League Two, a total diddy who will fade away to nothing once he sees the setup at Cowdenbeath XD[/quote]

do you never get bored of making an **** of yourself

he has played 33 of his 96 games in league 2 which is not a majority hope that helps ,

47 of his games have been played in the championship or the spl and the championship team wanted him to stay

so just to sum up you dont know what majority means,

and according to your own logic fenwick, 130 of his 1

super_ally_rfc
01-07-2015, 05:04 PM
wally, has the dame finally had enough of you, have you lost your job, for obsessing over a fitba messageboard. talk to us, we're here for you.

yawn XD

DeezAreGood
01-07-2015, 05:17 PM
wtf is going on now, quote function malfunctions from 54IQ, the prof not able to work out how to reply to a cannot reply, it's mayhem XD

Bennachie
01-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Sterling work on here fae Sirus, he has almost snared all the dafty hvns in a seething, roiling mass of beelingness.

Great stuff indeed, cap-doffed.

B)

super_ally_rfc
02-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Sterling work on here fae Sirus, he has almost snared all the dafty hvns in a seething, roiling mass of beelingness.

Great stuff indeed, cap-doffed.

B)

aye hes lured us all in by making a **** of himelf over and over again - what a cunning plan from dundees finest ********e merchant - he's also not notied that no player called fenwick actually plays for dundee XD wee sneaky one from me there >;) ferry is the boys ;)

DeezAreGood
02-07-2015, 07:02 PM
does the prof think anyone reads the shyte he posts on here, 6-1, PAP XD

AguyIknow
03-07-2015, 11:17 AM
I know it's only the "hotline" in a rag but

Billy Cook, Bishopbriggs, said: "I've not bought my season-book and I'm going to until King backs up his statements and signs some proper players, not just young boys on free transfers."

What is it with all the "cannot reply" stuff on this thread :?

super_ally_rfc
03-07-2015, 02:19 PM
[quote="AguyIknow" in a rag but

Billy Cook, Bishopbriggs, said: "I've not bought my season-book and I'm going to until King backs up his statements and signs some proper players, not just young boys on free transfers."

What is it with all the "cannot reply" stuff on this thread :?[/quote]

thats billys choice, 21500 others have been happy to renew so far for the season

AguyIknow
03-07-2015, 04:15 PM
"thats billys choice, 21500 others have been happy to renew so far for the season"

Wow, that IS good going at this stage given the relative lack of investment in the squad. Time will tell if King repays the trust shown by so many.

Tomorrow three weeks away to Hibs in the Petrofac Cup. It won't be long coming around.

super_ally_rfc
04-07-2015, 04:01 PM
we have still have every player left at the club apart from foster and vukic who beat hibs 2-0 in the first leg of the playoff - this idea that we have lost loads of first teamers that you seem to cling to is utter ********, we have got rid of high paid, mostly non playing useless duds - the only guaranteed first team pick we lost was mcculloch ! - who is no loss at all - the only place we are actually weaker then last season is in midfield due to the loss of vukic

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
05-07-2015, 09:03 PM
we have still have every player left at the club apart from foster and vukic who beat hibs 2-0 in the first leg of the playoff - this idea that we have lost loads of first teamers that you seem to cling to is utter ********, we have got rid of high paid, mostly non playing useless duds - the only guaranteed first team pick we lost was mcculloch ! - who is no loss at all - the only place we are actually weaker then last season is in midfield due to the loss of vukic

Rogered them again brother Ally O:)

DeezAreGood
05-07-2015, 10:44 PM
we have still have every player left at the club who were part of the most humiliating results in our short 3-season history, I'm tipping them for promotion this season, before I backtrack againimagine bragging about retaining players who lost SIX-ONE to the 2nd worst team in the top flight, I don't think super_radge or wally the fish have thought this one through XD

super_ally_rfc
06-07-2015, 01:07 AM
we have still have every player left at the club who were part of the most humiliating results in our short 3-season history, I'm tipping them for promotion this season, before I backtrack againimagine bragging about retaining players who lost SIX-ONE to the 2nd worst team in the top flight, I don't think super_radge or wally the fish have thought this one through XD[/quote]

we dont have to play motherwell next season - hope that helps you dundee muppet XD

DeezAreGood
06-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Just as well XD

AguyIknow
06-07-2015, 07:49 AM
The Rangers fans can rest a little easier - apparently they've just signed a top keeper from England who'll have them in the Champions League in 3 years time. He also thinks The Rangers are the most successful club in the world - not bad going for a 3 year old club

DeezAreGood
06-07-2015, 08:12 AM
It's funny how sevco fans, especially super_radge, think anyone cares who they sign to avoid even more humiliation than their first 3 seasons have brung. Which one will claim they can win 4 trophies this season XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-07-2015, 05:11 PM
"more humiliation than their first 3 seasons have brung."

Gooder grammar teached in the Jutie schools in the 1960s ;D

AguyIknow
08-07-2015, 04:39 PM
The days tick on and apart from recently signing previously out of work best goalkeeper in the world ever/his own mind (delete as appropriate) yon Dave King is well on the way to Hide-and-go-seek stardom!

8th of July now suckahs! Is Dodgy Dave II relying on bears eyes to be elsewhere this time of year to be too worried about pesky things like him having to pony up with the serious investment over two months that he promised 6 weeks ago. B)

DeezAreGood
09-07-2015, 03:43 PM
journeymen and loan signings, that's the lot of the sevconian this year, nae wonder the bares are not buying up the 45k season tickets King was after.

super_ally, what's the total now? don't worry, I won't 'correct' your grammar, like the other wally is reduced to :D

AguyIknow
09-07-2015, 04:12 PM
I think he said they've so far sold 25K season tickets for the coming season.

To be fair that's some amount of season tickets in the second tier - who knows, it might even be a world record ;)

AguyIknow
10-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Once the celebrations for the twalfth are out of the way that's when Dave King will do his substantial investment in The Rangers - you mark my words! O:)

54FairAndSquare
12-07-2015, 07:14 PM
A daily commentary from AtimIknow. He must be worried.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
12-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Nearly three weeks and nearly 130 posts. :O

And it's still going. :O

The yahoos and the rest of them are still talking about Rangers' major shareholder. B)

Haven't they got anything else to talk about? :?

IanAberdon
13-07-2015, 02:39 PM
There plenty to talk about.

But nothing is as much fun as the Sevco daily hoot! :D

AguyIknow
15-07-2015, 11:26 AM
15th of July - The Twalfth has passed, and still no sign of this "fairly substantial investment" promised by King by the end of July. Funny that

Away to Hibs on Saturday week with a chance to become favourites to win Petrofac Cup.

Every The Rangers fan still happy as larry and not even the ****y weeniest bit uneasy? Dodgy I, Whyte, Green,...

"Dave King says Rangers will spend big this summer in the hope of romping to next year's Scottish Championship title

"The immediate mandate for the manager who comes in is that he will need to get additional players in.

"So there will be a fairly substantial investment required in the next couple

super_ally_rfc
15-07-2015, 04:17 PM
[quote="AguyIknow" promised by King by the end of July. Funny that

Away to Hibs on Saturday week with a chance to become favourites to win Petrofac Cup.

Every The Rangers fan still happy as larry and not even the ****y weeniest bit uneasy? Dodgy I, Whyte, Green,...

"Dave King says Rangers will spend big this summer in the hope of romping to next year's Scottish Championship title

"The immediate mandate for the manager who comes in is that he will need to get additional players in.

"So there will be a fairly sub

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
15-07-2015, 09:06 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2zz699f.jpg

AguyIknow
16-07-2015, 11:36 AM
i'll wait till the end of the transfer window before judging like any sensible person would do, happy with the signings so far, the team we have now are good enough to beat hibs etc and will do us at the moment, like the way that the manager is doing things, we still need

a rb
a couple of midfielders
a striker

to go into the 1st 11 , which i imagine we will get in the next few weeks

But King didn't mention the transfer window, he said in "a couple of months" near the start of June. He said he and his pals would make substantial investments.

Fair enough there's a couple of weeks left to his own timetable but do you not think it would be a good litmus test of just how much people should believe his pontifications to the press?

As for the positions you mention there's various types of players you can get to fill those roles -

A ones that will probably make do
B ones that will help ye "romp the league"
C ones that will h

Mook1
16-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Most clubs come out with comments designed to get supporters to buy season tickets, AguyIknow, I wouldn't read so much into it.

In fact I would just assume now that King isn't going to throw millions at the team & save yourself the bother of updating us all on the situation every couple of days.

AguyIknow
16-07-2015, 01:41 PM
"Most clubs come out with comments designed to get supporters to buy season tickets, AguyIknow, I wouldn't read so much into it."

* Of course they do. But there's a big difference between trying to encourage supporters to buy season tickets and someone who was found "fit and proper" despite previous for being a glib and shameless liar and fraud coming out with statements about making substantial investments and, as appears likely to date, reneging on them.

Compare and contrast the treatment in the media of "Mad Vlad and his state circus" to Dave King the "saviour of Rangers" type of spin.

Do you think Anne Budge would have made such promises of over investment? I don't.
But if she did, I think she'd honour them.

And nobody is suggesting that he should "throw" millions anywhere. Astute investment should pay back multiples.

But I think it a bit much that he gets to play Scottish Fitba punters for mugs time and again and yet get portrayed as the good guy while Ashley gets portrayed

Mook1
16-07-2015, 02:28 PM
I don't read the papers so I don't see all this 'devil incarnate' & 'good guy' stuff you are referring to in relation to Ashley & King, I wouldn't worry too much about what the papers say though, they're generally full of rubbish designed to get morons to buy them.

AguyIknow
16-07-2015, 03:30 PM
I don't read the papers so I don't see all this 'devil incarnate' & 'good guy' stuff you are referring to in relation to Ashley & King, I wouldn't worry too much about what the papers say though, they're generally full of rubbish designed to get morons to buy them.

I don't buy the red tops and extremely rarely would I buy a broadsheet - by and large I just read bits of em on line or hear/see stuff on the radio/TV. Vlad got a hard time from the SMSM, especially compared to the easy ride King gets but if you haven't twigged that yet fair enough.

Mook1
16-07-2015, 03:54 PM

I don't buy the red tops and extremely rarely would I buy a broadsheet - by and large I just read bits of em on line or hear/see stuff on the radio/TV. Vlad got a hard time from the SMSM, especially compared to the easy ride King gets but if you haven't twigged that yet fair enough.[/quote]

I sure 'Vlad' was distraught & Dave King is in seventh heaven then.

Alternatively, they might not be that @rsed what the papers say about them.

AguyIknow
16-07-2015, 04:19 PM
It ain't just the papers - maybe the whole demeanour of the majority of Scottish Main Stream Media is lost on you - perhaps you couldn't give a flying f**k.

But the fact remains that whether we like it or not these parasites are a part of Scottish Fitba and exert influence.

And the thing is, had the SMSM been as critical of Dodgy I or Whyte as they should have been then Rangers might never have died. Instead the SMSM fawned over them and only when the game was up did they come on board pointing out just how bad they were.

It seems they want to carry on as before with King and it has all the potential to be as bad as before.

Don't you think folk should ask King and the others to be accountable for their statements and claims in the media?

Armageddon could affect us all you know >;)

super_ally_rfc
16-07-2015, 04:45 PM
yawn today we have halliday having a medical and have had a bid for tavernier rejected we also have holt and eustace on trial

the players we have signed so far are all c's on your rating system and some will be d's, all have played at scottish premiership level or above (english championship), its coming together nicely

DeezAreGood
16-07-2015, 05:53 PM
is the prof trying to say that these lower league journeymen signed by Sevco are going to be winning the Premiership in two years :? even for a total bullsh1tter like him (rangers were definitely getting promoted last season), that's a belter. here prof, all these fantastic players, how many have played at the top end of the championship in recent seasons?

super_ally_rfc
16-07-2015, 07:14 PM
great - the resident dundee dimwit is back with his usual load of halwittery and lies

"lower league journeymen"- all have played in the same league - (foderingham, holt, halliday) or a higher league -(kiernan, wilson, eustace, tevernier) than the very best of dundees english league imports - so a higher standard of player than the team which finished 6 last year and players from a better league than the spfl - so not only are you saying your own teams players are worse then journeymen , you are also saying the whole spfl is made up of journeymen XD

"going to be winning the Premiership in two years" - some of them will be, we will sign more players in the next few weeks and in the next 2 transfer windows

"total bullsh1tter like him (rangers were definitely getting promoted last season" - any proof of me saying that - nope because you made it up proving you are the total ********ter

"how many have played at the top end of the championship in recent seasons?"

top end of the champions

DeezAreGood
16-07-2015, 07:43 PM
what have I told you before about your long-winded slavers, no-one is going to read them. maybe you should actually just wait and see how these guys cope with Livi and Alloa before worrying about the big teams.

danny wilson wasn't signed from England, ye ****, but well done on his 6 games for Blackpool XD

DeezAreGood
16-07-2015, 08:46 PM
"Eustace is currently a free agent after leaving Derby at the end of the season but he has not played since January after he sustained a knee cartilage" - so hardly a pivotal player in Derby's season. Kiernan is just laughable.

You want another go?

super_ally_rfc
16-07-2015, 10:28 PM
another go? XD at what

you asked

"how many have played at the top end of the championship in recent seasons?"

i provided three and sworded you on your own question,now you are attempting to squirm out of it as usual

did you mean to ask 2 "what players have played at the top end of the championship last season but only from january ownards for eustance and before february for kiernan?" >;) thats the only way you are going to get the 0 answer you were looking for you clueless ****ing clown

DeezAreGood
16-07-2015, 10:33 PM
'danny wilson - blackpool in 2012 when they got promoted to the premiership' - you might want to do some more 'research' on this one, you prize tw@t XD

kiernan - 12 games for Birmingham who were nowhere near the top of the Championship, Danny Wilson, 6 games in 2012, Eustace, a 35-year old who hasn't played since January XD

think you're more of A Liar King than glib and shameless, you absolute desperate moron XD

can't wait to see these guys playing in the Champions League against Barca and Bayern XD

super_ally_rfc
17-07-2015, 01:10 AM
'danny wilson - blackpool in 2012 when they got promoted to the premiership' - you might want to do some more 'research' on this one, you prize tw@t XD

kiernan - 12 games for Birmingham who were nowhere near the top of the Championship, Danny Wilson, 6 games in 2012, Eustace, a 35-year old who hasn't played since January XD

think you're more of A Liar King than glib and shameless, you absolute desperate moron XD

can't wait to see these guys playing in the Champions League against Barca and Bayern XD

regarding blackpool so you do read my posts then you daft tit XD thought you didnt read them - you read it , checked up on it, shot your load about it, not realising i had put that in to prove you were talking pysh about not reading my posts >;)

the year wilson played for blackpool they got to the playoff finals after finishing fifth so still the top END of the championship in recent seasons like you asked for just like ki

DeezAreGood
17-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Back to posting at 2am as it's the only time the daft wee bam doesn't get slaughtered, especially when his 'research' is complete lies XD

How's the £13m share issue coming along, something else you were caught bullsh1tting about XD

'the year wilson played for blackpool' ... 6 games XD

super_ally_rfc
17-07-2015, 06:57 AM
Back to posting at 2am as it's the only time the daft wee bam doesn't get slaughtered, especially when his 'research' is complete lies XD

How's the £13m share issue coming along, something else you were caught bullsh1tting about XD

yawn anytime i post you get sworded dumbass you got slaughtered because you said top end and attempted to change it to top and also because you said played in the championship in recent seasons and three of them did - ****ing stupid dundee tit >;) as usual

even when you attempt to roll those tainted dice in your favour you still **** up

as for the share issue i was quoting king, i imagine its still on the agenda, one thing i actually did say unlike the rest of your lies where you got caught out when i asked for proof XD

DeezAreGood
17-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Birmingham finished nearly 30 points off the top, you were caught bullsh1tting/lying about wilson and his 6 games, the guy eustace is 35 and a crock, yet these players will be winning the premiership after 2 seasons XD

As for the share issue, YOU said it was happening, just as you said a nomad was going to be appointed ... the liar king is an amateur compared to you XD

super_ally_rfc
17-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Birmingham finished nearly 30 points off the top, you were caught bullsh1tting/lying about wilson and his 6 games, the guy eustace is 35 and a crock, yet these players will be winning the premiership after 2 seasons XD

As for the share issue, YOU said it was happening, just as you said a nomad was going to be appointed ... the liar king is an amateur compared to you XD

yawn wilson, eustace and kiernan played " at the top end of the championship in recent seasons " which is what you asked for, proved wrong once again, over half of the aberdeen team that played last night played at a similar or lower level to those three which by your standards makes them journeymen as well - another massive self swording for you idiot

DeezAreGood
17-07-2015, 07:32 AM
lies...bullsh1t...lies...bullsh1t...lies...bullsh1 t, repeat ad naseum :zzz:

6-1, PAP XD

AguyIknow
17-07-2015, 11:38 AM
These waifs and strays being assembled by whoever the new The Rangers manager is could well turn out to be good players capable of getting The Rangers to romp the division and be competitive iin the top flight - though I confess I'd not heard of many of them.

Not suggesting any team should sp**k their money away on transfers and huge wages but despite the pomp and circumstance surrounding King and his arrival on the board after engineering the demise of the last board, so far it's all been very erm...underwhelming.

Mook1
17-07-2015, 11:59 AM
These waifs and strays being assembled by whoever the new The Rangers manager is could well turn out to be good players capable of getting The Rangers to romp the division and be competitive iin the top flight - though I confess I'd not heard of many of them.

Not suggesting any team should sp**k their money away on transfers and huge wages but despite the pomp and circumstance surrounding King and his arrival on the board after engineering the demise of the last board, so far it's all been very erm...underwhelming.

I think you might just have to accept the fact that Dave King isn't going to be spending a lot of money on players this summer.

It'll be tough but time is a great healer.

AguyIknow
17-07-2015, 01:38 PM
You still think he was silly to come out with the claims that he made Mook, or are you backpeddaling furiously ;)

Mook1
17-07-2015, 01:54 PM
You still think he was silly to come out with the claims that he made Mook, or are you backpeddaling furiously ;)

I've already said in this very thread that he was daft to say he'd 'over invest'.

I don't need to backpeddle on anything because my point here has nothing to do with Rangers or Dave King & everything to do with your banal questions about whether he will or won't spend big this summer.

Archiebaird
17-07-2015, 02:11 PM
The Rangers are absolute pysh.

super_ally_rfc
17-07-2015, 05:59 PM

6-1, PAP XD

XD X-D

you are comedy gold mittydhim and have taken your usual drubbing in this thread as usual, the **** you have made of yourself ragarding tha aberdeen players is a thing of beauty XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
17-07-2015, 09:01 PM
160 posts nearly ...

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
17-07-2015, 09:02 PM
nearly ...

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
17-07-2015, 09:02 PM
160 posts and counting B)

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 08:36 AM

6-1, PAP XD

XD X-D

you are comedy gold mittydhim and have taken your usual drubbing in this thread as usual, the **** you have made of yourself ragarding tha aberdeen players is a thing of beauty XD[/quote]you mean the Aberdeen players who all had a pedigree in Scotland, and are not restricted to a dozen appearance for a diddy team who finished nearly 30 points off the top of the championship. and who are not English XD

spelling mistakes all over the shop and needing to go back to the misty stuff, the nightshift(y) jannie is rattled XD

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 08:49 AM
as for the other stuff a nomad will be appointed before the deadline in a couple of weeks

as for the nomad, it takes time for one to do the appropriate checks, we still have 2 weeks to appoint one and will have one before the deadline - more ******** from you

as far as i know king does have a nomad and it will be sorted before the dealine, they are doing due dillegence at the moment

Any sign of the nomad yet, daft_erse?

the only reason oldco entered admin and liquidation is because of a tax bill we didnt actually owe

That last one is the best of them all fae The Liar King XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/wgs3yo.jpg

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
18-07-2015, 08:52 AM
" a pedigree in Scotland,"

:? :? :?

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 08:56 AM
do not reply to my posts, be(a)st you stay away after what happened last time

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 09:13 AM
as for the other stuff a nomad will be appointed before the deadline in a couple of weeks

as for the nomad, it takes time for one to do the appropriate checks, we still have 2 weeks to appoint one and will have one before the deadline - more ******** from you

as far as i know king does have a nomad and it will be sorted before the dealine, they are doing due dillegence at the moment

Any sign of the nomad yet, daft_erse?

the only reason oldco entered admin and liquidation is because of a tax bill we didnt actually owe

That last one is the best of them all fae The Liar King XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/wgs3yo.jpg[/quote]

aye good work there, absolutely **** all to do with what you h

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 09:16 AM
the point about the nomad is that you're a proven bullsh1tting wee tw@t, and a close rival tae the infamous glib and shameless for lying through yer teeth. as for me 'claiming' anything on this thread, more bullsh1t and lies from you. yawn :zzz:

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 09:32 AM

6-1, PAP XD

XD X-D

you are comedy gold mittydhim and have taken your usual drubbing in this thread as usual, the **** you have made of yourself ragarding tha aberdeen players is a thing of beauty XD[/quote]you mean the Aberdeen players who all had a pedigree in Scotland, and are not restricted to a dozen appearance for a diddy team who finished nearly 30 points off the top of the championship. and who are not English XD

spelling mistakes all over the shop and needing to go back to the misty stuff, the nightshift(y) jannie is rattled XD[/quote]

carefull, the spelling police are on the case, the last refuge of fud who are completely losing an argument XD

as for your other *****, three players have played at the top end of the championship, kiernan play

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 09:36 AM
the point about the nomad is that you're a proven bullsh1tting wee tw@t, and a close rival tae the infamous glib and shameless for lying through yer teeth. as for me 'claiming' anything on this thread, more bullsh1t and lies from you. yawn :zzz:

you prove you are a ********ting **** in every post you make thickstuff, still waiting on the evidence on the claims you actually made in this thread tick tock

claim 1 "says prof p who said the hvns were 100% getting promoted as recently as April" - you were caught lying on that one as you cant provide any proof to back up your lies

claim 2 "kiernan has played the majority of his 96 (XD) games in League Two" - proven false, you cant count thicko

claim 3 - "200k for a diddy who has started less than 10 games a season since 2008" 29 games last season, 24 games the season before that, 14 games the season before that

claim 4 - "the professor is absolutely raging about the diddy he claims

ZombieSkelper
18-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Deez has the thick jannie tying himself in knots as usual XD

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Deez has the thick jannie tying himself in knots as usual XD

XD X-D deez is providing the comedy on here we dont need another clown like yourself joning in

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 09:55 AM
comical_ally is phukkin raging, I never knew Dave King promised to make Sevco the rivals of the mighty Dundee when he talked about 'over-investing' XD

facts are, the crock eustace hasn't even signed, and whilst the guy Kiernan should do well in the pub league, he's completely unproven, and ally hasn't even seen him play XD

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 10:05 AM
comical_ally is phukkin raging, I never knew Dave King promised to make Sevco the rivals of the mighty Dundee when he talked about 'over-investing' XD

facts are, the crock eustace hasn't even signed, and whilst the guy Kiernan should do well in the pub league, he's completely unproven, and ally hasn't even seen him play XD

nope still laughing at you, as usual

as for kiernan he proved himself last season in a league than none of your english based players were googd enough for , he will d for the premiership as he is better than any of your defenders and thats a fact >;)

as for eustace, if we want him we will sign him

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 10:13 AM
jeezo, do you never get tired of bullsh1tting, sevco are a pub team with 'honours' including Petrodiddy Pub Cup semi-finalists 2014-15, you're in competition with Rotherham for the other boy, aren't you XD

so far, you have bragged about retaining the rump of the team who attended the bukkake party at Fir Park in the play-off, and a defender from a League One outfit who has never visited Scotland, never mind played there, not forgetting a goalie from another League One outfit to compete with that diddy who started the hootfest when he threw the ball into his own net.

as yoursake comical_ali would say ..

http://i58.tinypic.com/wgs3yo.jpg

XD

DeezAreGood
18-07-2015, 10:38 AM
the jannie denies ever saying Rangers were definitely getting promoted last season, but is happy to say they will definitely be promoted this season, and will be playing in the champions league after winning the premiership :?

if we do sign him he will get us to the premier league before we buy more players to beat the dhims

redscot
18-07-2015, 01:49 PM
What is it with the rangers/sevco and goggle eyed tax cheats...?

http://tinyurl.com/peccuem

XD

super_ally_rfc
18-07-2015, 10:39 PM
the jannie denies ever saying Rangers were definitely getting promoted last season, but is happy to say they will definitely be promoted this season, and will be playing in the champions league after winning the premiership :?

if we do sign him he will get us to the premier league before we buy more players to beat the dhims

yep champions league is what happens after you win the league - well done thickstuff XD the aim is three years to win the league which is what we shuld be aiming for

i will go on record now and say we will definately get promoted this season - no hearts and a better team than last season will ensure that

this season is different from last season hope that helps - now lets see a quote from me with a link to the thread where i said we woukd definately get promoted last season - if you cant provide this in the next post then admit you made it up an

redscot
18-07-2015, 11:01 PM

yep champions league is what happens after you win the league - well done thickstuff XD the aim is three years to win the league which is what we shuld be aiming for

i will go on record now and say we will definately get promoted this season - no hearts and a better team than last season will ensure that

this season is different from last season hope that helps - now lets see a quote from me with a link to the thread where i said we woukd definately get promoted last season - if you cant provid

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 06:52 AM

this season is different from last season hope that helps - now lets see a quote from me with a link to the thread where i said we woukd definately get promoted last season - if you cant provid

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 08:51 AM

this season is different from last season hope that helps - now lets see a quote from me with a link to the thread where i said we woukd definately

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 09:00 AM
so there you have it, the latest bullsh!t from comical_ally, he knew all along that Hearts were going to pish the championship, even though they had an unproven manager and practically a new team XD

now they're gone, and Sevco have signed two defenders, they will start scoring goals for fun, and will win the league easily if they sign a crocked 35-year defensive midfielder XD

have you ever read such pish :D

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 09:01 AM

this season is different from last season hope that helps - now lets see a quote from me with a link to the thread where i said we woukd definat

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 09:06 AM
6-1 an aberration, I think you need to look up the meaning of that word. plenty lower league sides have beaten top league opposition in cup competition ffs

look, just phukkin stop it, I can't take it any more XD

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 09:06 AM
so there you have it, the latest bullsh!t from comical_ally, he knew all along that Hearts were going to pish the championship, even though they had an unproven manager and practically a new team XD

now they're gone, and Sevco have signed two defenders, they will start scoring goals for fun, and will win the league easily if they sign a crocked 35-year defensive midfielder XD

have you ever read such pish :D

can you read dummy, what i actually said in the post above is that the league will be far easier without a team that wouldnt have been relegated without a 15 pt penalty in it, you as usual cant resist making up pish

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 09:13 AM
how do you know they wouldn't have been relegated. They would have finished in 2nd bottom spot without the deduction, and Hamilton could have beaten them as they did Hibs. again, facts are your enemy. why not just show a bit of humility instead of bullsh1tting all the time. anyway, Sevco will be playing top-league football in 2016-17, that is a guarantee. The only thing that's not clear is whether that's down to Warburton or Doncaster :/

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 09:14 AM
6-1 an aberration, I think you need to look up the meaning of that word. plenty lower league sides have beaten top league opposition in cup competition ffs

we played 4 premiership teams last year and beat 3, the motherwell result was the aberration, hope that helps, its you that needs the dicitionary

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 09:17 AM
how do you know they wouldn't have been relegated. They would have finished in 2nd bottom spot without the deduction, and Hamilton could have beaten them as they did Hibs. again, facts are your enemy. why not just show a bit of humility instead of bullsh1tting all the time. anyway, Sevco will be playing top-league football in 2016-17, that is a guarantee. The only thing that's not clear is whether that's down to Warburton or Doncaster :/

the only one that has been ********ting in this thread is you as i proved earlier on by pointing out your many lies

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 09:22 AM
6-1 is not an aberration, given that Sevco lost to Alloa XD and Raith XD in cup competitions and struggled against the likes of the mighty beath in the league. please stop making a fool of yourself, your uncle plook and uncle grots are getting a bit annoyed :blue:

DeezAreGood
19-07-2015, 09:23 AM
the only one that has been ********ting in this thread is you as i proved earlier on by pointing out your many liesyou've just been bullsh1tting about hearts not getting relegated without a 15-point penalty, daft_erse. anyway, this is getting embarrassing, good luck next season, just need to finish in the top 4 and you're up :/

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
19-07-2015, 05:39 PM

You're right mate. >:) - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmc33Qf2fLM)

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 08:37 PM
6-1 is not an aberration, given that Sevco lost to Alloa XD and Raith XD in cup competitions and struggled against the likes of the mighty beath in the league. please stop making a fool of yourself, your uncle plook and uncle grots are getting a bit annoyed :blue:

we can add aberration to the list of words (like top end) that you dont understand then as the usual thing for us last season regarding premiership teams was to beat them, anyone reading this thread can see whos made a fool of themselves and its clearly you, hearts wouldnt have been relegated without the 15 point penatly and thats a fact, instead of never being near to the bottom five teams throughout the season due to having a 15 point penalty bfore the season started, they would have known that an extra win or draw would see them safe

super_ally_rfc
19-07-2015, 08:42 PM
The days tick on and apart from recently signing previously out of work best goalkeeper in the world ever/his own mind (delete as appropriate) yon Dave King is well on the way to Hide-and-go-seek stardom!

8th of July now suckahs! Is Dodgy Dave II relying on bears eyes to be elsewhere this time of year to be too worried about pesky things like him having to pony up with the serious investment over two months that he promised 6 weeks ago. B)

thats foderingham signed as a gk

wilson, kiernan, tavernier signed for defence

halliday for midfield

waghorn signed as a winger/striker

2 or 3 more in and we will be sorted - holt / eustace for midfield and possibly may for attack

AguyIknow
20-07-2015, 12:37 PM

"champions league is what happens after you win the league"

Is it really? Perhaps someone should have told UEFA or even Celtic. AFAIK the Scottish Champions - were The Rangers ever to become such - currently entitles a club to compete in Champions League QUALIFIERS!

No matter how much you like to spin things or Peter Lawwell would wish it so, the tims still have many hurdles to surmount before being in the Champions League.

If the best-goalie-in-the-world-ever's thought he was going to win the Scottish Premier by 2018 (2017/18 seems overly ambitious at the moment tbh) then he should have said so, instead of wittering on about qualifying for the Champions League

redscot
20-07-2015, 12:45 PM

halliday for midfield

2 or 3 more in and we will be sorted - holt / eustace for midfield and possibly may for attack[/quote]

Oh my phucking sides...how the mighty have fallen. XD

Sevco have signed a shower of no-marks that the supporters hadnt even heard of. XD XD XD XD XD

AguyIknow
21-07-2015, 08:33 AM

halliday for midfield

2 or 3 more in and we will be sorted - holt / eustace for midfield and possibly may for attack[/quote]

Apart from May who I think would be a very good signing, the others are unknowns on the cheap.

But you miss the thrust of this thread - King nearly two months ago committed to seriously investing in t

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 10:05 AM

halliday for midfield

Oh my phucking sides...how the mighty have fallen. XD

Sevco have signed a shower of no-marks that the supporters hadnt even heard of. XD XD XD XD XD[/q

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 10:17 AM

"champions league is what happens after you win the league"

Is it really? Perhaps someone should have told UEFA or even Celtic. AFAIK the Scottish Champions - were The Rangers ever to become such - currently entitles a club to compete in Champions League QUALIFIERS!

No matter how much you like to spin things or Peter Lawwell would wish it so, the tims still have many hurdles to surmount before being in the Champions League.

If the best-goalie-in-the-world-ever's thought he was going to win the Scottish Premier by 2018 (2017/18 seems overly ambitious at the moment tbh) then he should have said so, instead of wittering on about qualifying for the Champions League[/quote]

may has played at the same level as 5 or

AguyIknow
21-07-2015, 11:13 AM
May is a proven player in Scotland - where The Rangers play. THese 6 also rans may turn out to be great bits of business in time - but at the moment they're in the main really just punts on youngsters with potential - exHearts captain aside.

And if you are seriously trying to claim that The Rangers have already invested 6Million quid this summer you're going to win a Self-Delusional award

scots
21-07-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm happy with the approach. Basically doing what other teams like hibs, aberdeen and hearts have done in the past but getting a higher level. If a couple progress to higher levels and keep bringing in more and gradually increase the quality it will be sustainable. Probably 3 or 4 years off Celtic if all goes to plan. Important we play good football and get STs up.

AguyIknow
21-07-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm happy with the approach. Basically doing what other teams like hibs, aberdeen and hearts have done in the past but getting a higher level. If a couple progress to higher levels and keep bringing in more and gradually increase the quality it will be sustainable. Probably 3 or 4 years off Celtic if all goes to plan. Important we play good football and get STs up.

I agree that its a sensible move from where they are that they pull in their horns and run on a similar model to Hibs, Dons, or Hearts. We'll have to disagree for the moment that it's at a higher level :-)
The complete overspend by the club to ensure promotion against butchers, bakers, and candlestick-makers where players were over-paid and under-achieved is shown up now in stark releif for being the expensive PR effort at a tribute act that it was.

And this more prudent approach is completely at variance with the BS that David King came out with to the media. His claims

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 11:43 AM

the current board has invested 4 million keeping the club running and if we get holt, may and allan that total will be around 6 muillion - they have already invested about 5 more invedtment will take place through a shar issue

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 11:48 AM

I agree that its a sensible move from where they are that they pull in their horns and run on a similar model to Hibs, Dons, or Hearts. We'll have to disagree for the moment that it's at a higher level :-)
The complete overspend by the club to ensure promotion against butchers, bakers, and candlestick-makers where players were over-paid and under-achieved is shown up now in stark releif for being the expensive PR effort at a tribute act that it was.

And this more prudent approach is completely at variance with the BS that

DeezAreGood
21-07-2015, 11:57 AM
yep, comical_ally is definitely my favourite poster XD

afc_1983
21-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Not sure how anyone can claim Rangers have signed players of a "higher level" than Aberdeen.

The proof is in the pudding, but Aberdeen have signed players who have enjoyed reasonable success in Scotland previously and perhaps not been so successful down south.

Rangers are signing journeymen from England that have never played in Scotland before. They might be good but Aberdeen at least knew the guys we have signed in recent years could cut it. Big difference.

If Rangers are at a "higher level" than Aberdeen they should have no problem winning the cups and competing immediately with Celtic when promoted...

ZombieSkelper
21-07-2015, 12:34 PM
I fully expect sevco to win every trophy available, superally the jannie has convinced me. Be afraid timmy >:(

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 01:20 PM
[quote="afc_1983" than Aberdeen.

The proof is in the pudding, but Aberdeen have signed players who have enjoyed reasonable success in Scotland previously and perhaps not been so successful down south.

Rangers are signing journeymen from England that have never played in Scotland before. They might be good but Aberdeen at least knew the guys we have signed in recent years could cut it. Big difference.

If Rangers are at a "higher level" than Aberdeen they should have no problem winning the cups and competing immediately with Celtic when promoted...[/quote]

i expect us to do at least as well as aberdeen did last season when promoted

some of the players signed will be at a higher level than aberdeens players some will be he same. next season, by the time we are in the top league, i expect we will have signed another half dozen players to go straight into the first team

aberdeens

DeezAreGood
21-07-2015, 01:24 PM
championship-level players who were dumped by League One Wigan and Bradford, good ane, comical_ally :?

afc_1983
21-07-2015, 02:28 PM
[quote="super_ally_rfc" than Aberdeen.

If Rangers are at a "higher level" than Aberdeen they should have no problem winning the cups and competing immediately with Celtic when promoted...[/quote]

some of the players signed will be at a higher level than aberdeens players some will be he same. next season, by the time we are in the top league, i expect we will have signed another half dozen pl

redscot
21-07-2015, 02:35 PM

some of the players signed will be at a higher level than aberdeens players some will be he same. next season, by the time we are in the top league, i ex

redscot
21-07-2015, 02:45 PM
"and the other teams have not improved due to the lack of money with us not being there -"

Emergency Loan FC are a hoot...XD XD XD

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 05:28 PM

some of the players signed will be at a higher level than aberdeens players some will be he same. next season, by the time we are in the top league, i ex

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 05:33 PM
redscot you had no sponsor and a reduced tv deal because rangers are not in the top league and thats with the auidence figures from the rangers games subsidising the rest of scottish football for the tv deal

http://i61.tinypic.com/24f0dur.png

redscot
21-07-2015, 05:50 PM
redscot you had no sponsor and a reduced tv deal because rangers are not in the top league and thats with the auidence figures from the rangers games subsidising the rest of scottish football for the tv deal

And yet sevco is getting emergency loans just for running costs...XD XD XD

happytim
21-07-2015, 06:38 PM
hey superally, since you bring the idea up that rangers are subsidising the rest of scottish football, any opinion on the fact many of rangers successes from 2000-2011 were subsidised by the tax payer and 260+ companies.

you seem to be selective when it comes to what you percieve as reality and fiction.

you are a big prize rocket, you should be called saturn v.

and of this recent investment into sevco, any mention of how much ashley put in.

keep up the delusion sally, you make this board the fun that it is.

DeezAreGood
21-07-2015, 06:43 PM
when you only make 3 ***ner grand in prize money, and your diddy manager is on 8 ***ner grand a year, you can see how sevco had trouble balancing ra books XD

the prize money for the top league and championship shows the massive benefit the clubs have had because of Rangers' liquidation, another fact poor wee comical_ally is having difficulty dealing with.

scots
21-07-2015, 08:01 PM
hey superally, since you bring the idea up that rangers are subsidising the rest of scottish football, any opinion on the fact many of rangers successes from 2000-2011 were subsidised by the tax payer and 260+ companies.

you seem to be selective when it comes to what you percieve as reality and fiction.

you are a big prize rocket, you should be called saturn v.

and of this recent investment into sevco, any mention of how much ashley put in.

keep up the delusion sally, you make this board the fun that it is.

Clearly Scottish TV revenues are nothing without Rangers. No wonder the top brass at Celtic are missing us.

I think you will find that the taxman was not a loser with respect to EBTs any more than he is a loser to ISAs. As we didn't have any success under Whyte the taxman didn't fund any. It's a pity the insolvency if the company had s bad effect on 260 companies and you won't find any rangers fan is proud of that. But

happytim
21-07-2015, 08:11 PM
scots, yous did get success during the period of 2000-2011(which you ignored) and yous racked up massive debt to achieve this, which wasnt paid back and never will be.

i never said you got success during the whyte era.

but the companys who were shafted, goes back before 2011.

the lloyds debt, which was racked up before 2011 was only paid by ticketus.

for anyone to suggest rangers are subsidising scottish football is a joke.

the football authorities have bent over backwards to accomodate rangers crap, while other clubs have been shafted. cos they played within the rules.

scots
21-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Nonsense Rev.

Rangers and the Law 3 v 0 The Taxman

Lloyds were spooked by false tax claims (see above)

False tax claims led to Whyte

That's what harmed all these businesses.

Celtic fiddled the taxman for decades.

happytim
21-07-2015, 09:02 PM
rangers lost a couple of tax cases scots.

show me where celtic fiddled the tax man for years, there was no case, celtic fc v hmrc.

see what i mean about being thick, harping on about rangers winning the big tax case, ignoring the ones they lost and making up an imaginary situation where celtic fiddled the taxman while ignoring the misuse of ebt,s that rangers indulged in.

afc_1983
21-07-2015, 09:40 PM
I can't respond directly but the idea that Rangers are operating at higher level than Aberdeen is simply ridiculous at this time.

Rangers have signed nobody with any pedigree in Scottish football.

A few were central to Wigan's relegation from the 'great' Championship in England. A league in which Aberdeen could comfortably compete with our current squad - minimum midtable.

Honestly, do you think Rangers would finish ahead of Aberdeen with the squad you have now?

super_ally_rfc
21-07-2015, 11:59 PM
the very idea that some pedigree in scottiush football in needed is ridiculous, the players we have aigned were signed from a higher level than aberdeens players who played in england and this suggests that after a few weeks of getting to know each other thay will be as good as anything that aberdeen have, im sure we will still be short in one or two positions though

as for aberdeen in the championship, you would get relegated, the spfl teams barring celtic are league one standard at the best

as for rangers finishing above aberdeen, next season with a further 2 transfer windows to bring players in yes

scoobydhoo1
22-07-2015, 03:29 AM
the very idea that some pedigree in scottiush football in needed is ridiculous, the players we have aigned were signed from a higher level than aberdeens players who played in england and this suggests that after a few weeks of getting to know each other thay will be as good as anything that aberdeen have, im sure we will still be short in one or two positions though

as for aberdeen in the championship, you would get relegated, the spfl teams barring celtic are league one standard at the best

as for rangers finishing above aberdeen, next season with a further 2 transfer windows to bring players in yes

The main reason why I think rangers are at least 3 seasons away from competing with Aberdeen is Derek mcinnes
He proved himself over the past 2 seasons at Aberdeen that he has the makings of a good squad of players,missing from Aberdeen last season was a decent goalie and they might have just found it in ward.
Aberdeen will b

DeezAreGood
22-07-2015, 07:10 AM
is comical_ally on the biggest fishing trip this forum has seen as there is no way he can be serious. Andy Shinnie, Kev McDonald, Craig Forsyth and Garry Mackenzie all played with Dundee in the 1st Division and all played or are playing in the championship, with forsyth at a higher level than the players sevco have signed from league one teams. Shinnie also played more games than keating for Birmingham. Time for the comical one to stop making a fool of himself and remember the playoff results against motherwell.

super_ally_rfc
22-07-2015, 10:44 AM
is comical_ally on the biggest fishing trip this forum has seen as there is no way he can be serious. Andy Shinnie, Kev McDonald, Craig Forsyth and Garry Mackenzie all played with Dundee in the 1st Division and all played or are playing in the championship, with forsyth at a higher level than the players sevco have signed from league one teams. Shinnie also played more games than keating for Birmingham. Time for the comical one to stop making a fool of himself and remember the playoff results against motherwell.

by your own standards all the players you have mentioned are lower league journeymen according to you - you cant have it both ways

the players you mentioned are playing in the championship because they developed and became too good for dundee, the players you sign all came from a level below that

DeezAreGood
22-07-2015, 10:53 AM
time for the fish picture, ally, this has gone on long enough XD

players going from the 1st Division in Scotland, to the championship down south, of which there are many, absolute destroys the nonsense you've been spouting about Scottish premiership teams getting relegated from the championship.

like I say, admit you were fishing, and we'll be done, as the point of the thread, that Dave King is a liar and has invested nothing so far, has been proven.

super_ally_rfc
22-07-2015, 01:21 PM
nope - it doesnt for the reasons explained above - young players develop and go on to better clubs, your not getting players from the championship, your better players once they develop occasionally end up there, you then replace them with league one and two players

added to that according to your own logic they are all journeymen so still arent very good

as already pointed out king has so far invested about 700k in the playing squad and we are after may and allan which should take this investment up to around about 2 million and another 4.5 million has been invested in the club by him and the other board members, he also stated that the majority of his investment would come via a share issue which has not happened yet which should be happening in the next few months

you are the only person consistently talking nonsense and making up lies in this thread

DeezAreGood
22-07-2015, 01:45 PM
ally, I know you're a bit of a moron, but I'm sure you know the difference between loans and investment. Has King bought shares in Sevco, from the Sevco parent company, to fund these signings, or is it the case you dafties are funding the signings by buying season tickets etc. It was about 5 months ago you were making a fool of yourself over the nomad and share issue, and now it's the 'next few months'. you really are a gullibear, aren't you :D

And why do you keep going on about Dundee :? Dundee beat Motherwell 5-1 home & away in 2015, Sevco were pumped, humiliated, flushed down the bog, absolutely rogered like a drunken tart in magaluf, you are miles behind us, and that's without us signing any English imports from their lower leagues, so again, stop bullsh1tting. And Forsyth and Shinnie are in the Championship, where you've signed zero players from, as Sevco can't afford them any more than Dundee can.

AguyIknow
22-07-2015, 03:13 PM
I think the notion that "so and so" played in a different league but it's a better league therefore so and so is a better player, and a group of so-and-sos >;) will then combine to be a much better team is fraught with danger and doesn't really take note of other variables which can have an influence.

For instance, the The Rangers squad that were humiliated (only word I could think of) 6-1 by lowly Motherwell, was replete with guys who'd played at the highest level in Scotland - Miller, Boyd, Elbows, Daly, Black and so on, yet when push came to shove they didn't have what it took.

Probably didn't help being managed by an expensive gardener mind.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
22-07-2015, 08:26 PM
"Apart from May who I think would be a very good signing, the others are unknowns on the cheap."

Spoken like a true Wee Scsotlander :/

Because someone played for St Johnstone, and we in Scotland have all heard of him, he is "a very good signing" :?

Those who have not played in Scotland are "unknowns on the cheap" :?

Even when they're scoring against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge :/

afc_1983
22-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Gary McDonald, who fairly recently played for Aberdeen, once scored the winning goal for Oldham at Goodison in the FA Cup. He was gash at Aberdeen.

The point I made about pedigree and thoroughbreds has been completely misunderstood. Of course there are no thoroughbred players in Scotland when considering things in a global context. However, what I did mean was that the players Aberdeen have at their disposal are tried and tested SPL performers, the vast majority of which the vast majority of our rivals would love to have in their team.

The sane simply cannot be said about Rangers. It's embarrassing to suggest otherwise. You label your players as Championship level, but in reality if that were true they'd not be at Rangers. Nobody Rangers have signed has been a big success in the Championship. I've heard of Eustace and Waghorn I suppose.

Not too many League One sides would win in Groningen or Rijeka. Not too many Championship sides would either.

We need to get away from this idea th

fittiered
23-07-2015, 02:39 AM

:? :?
Motherwell!! Playoff result!! WTF is this you are on about DAG??

supper_sally everyones Scotland mad bitch. XD XD

super_ally_rfc
23-07-2015, 06:23 AM
ally, I know you're a bit of a moron, but I'm sure you know the difference between loans and investment. Has King bought shares in Sevco, from the Sevco parent company, to fund these signings, or is it the case you dafties are funding the signings by buying season tickets etc. It was about 5 months ago you were making a fool of yourself over the nomad and share issue, and now it's the 'next few months'. you really are a gullibear, aren't you :D

And why do you keep going on about Dundee :? Dundee beat Motherwell 5-1 home & away in 2015, Sevco were pumped, humiliated, flushed down the bog, absolutely rogered like a drunken tart in magaluf, you are miles behind us, and that's without us signing any English imports from their lower leagues, so again, stop bullsh1tting. And Forsyth and Shinnie are in the Championship, where you've signed zero players from, as Sevco can't afford them any more than Dundee can.

they have stated they

super_ally_rfc
23-07-2015, 06:36 AM
theres also a few variables that you are not taking into consideration afc

1. the spfl is a terible standard and the idea of players needing to be tried and tested at that level when they have been playing the same style of football at a higher standard is ludicrous

2. the players are mainly championship standard because its where they have been playing, they are all (with the exception of eustace) - young players who will develop

3. its embarrasing to claim that champiosnhip teams wouldnt have won that european tie - all the teams in the championship are better than aberdeen and if they put in a great performance like aberdeen did , they would have won

4. the top level and championship level are clearly better than scotland -its blindingly obvious

DeezAreGood
23-07-2015, 07:21 AM
poor wee comical_ally, back to posting lies about where Sevco are signing their players from. I'm feeling sorry for him now after Dave King destroyed him, with confirmation he's not going to be investing anything and it's up to the gullibears to put their money into the failed pub team, whilst King may put in a loan or two to keep them afloat, but he'll be taking every penny back. Oh well :)

AguyIknow
23-07-2015, 08:57 AM

Supper Ally - where did you get the TV table? The reason I ask is it would appear to suggest that Dumbarton to Montrose have no fans that watch Scottish fitba on TV at all?

That clearly can't be right so care to elaborate on the table. Ta

DeezAreGood
23-07-2015, 09:17 AM
The figure for Sevco is inflated due to all the people tuning in to see another hootfest, as well as the 25k armchair loyal who couldn't be ersed going to Ibrox.

AguyIknow
23-07-2015, 09:31 AM
It may well be - I'd just love to know where the info is from and exactly what it's supposed to represent.

super_ally_rfc
23-07-2015, 09:37 AM

Supper Ally - where did you get the TV table? The reason I ask is it would appear to suggest that Dumbarton to Montrose have no fans that watch Scottish fitba on TV at all?

That clearly can't be right so care to elaborate on the table. Ta[/quote]

they had no games on the tv so no fans to count, not surprized deez couldnt work that one out but you at least seem to have a modicum of intelligence

DeezAreGood
23-07-2015, 09:53 AM
a rage-induced edit showing how far off the deep end comical_ally has thrown himself. the tadger probably thinks people wanted to watch sevco rather than watch hearts and hibs constantly phukk the pub team XD

super_ally_rfc
23-07-2015, 05:06 PM
a rage-induced edit showing how far off the deep end comical_ally has thrown himself. the tadger probably thinks people wanted to watch sevco rather than watch hearts and hibs constantly phukk the pub team XD

yawn, nothing you have ever posted has come close to enraging me, its either boredom at you repeating the same old tired lies or laughter at you making an **** of yourself again

DeezAreGood
23-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Yep, yer 5am rages are totally normal behaviour.

super_ally_rfc
23-07-2015, 06:49 PM

XD its a 24 hour board dummy and nothing you have ever said has wound me up, you are a compete joke and that is my honest opinion - hope that helps

DeezAreGood
23-07-2015, 06:58 PM
Take a wee break, comical one, what King said about not investing a penny has obviously riled you.

And it is a 24/7 board, doesn't mean you should be posting yer pub team bullsh1t 24/7, no-one cares.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
23-07-2015, 07:35 PM
"no-one cares" XD

Except for those that post repeatedly on a 244 post (and counting ) thread about The Rangers >:)

AguyIknow
24-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Well if it was games shown on TV how come it totals to 200%? Are they combining League and Scottish Cup matches or what?

Still shows how misleading such tables can be to just throw up the data without any references

BTW, sniping aside, this thread is not primarily about The Rangers but about King and his glib and shameless lies.

Big match for both Hibs and THe Rangers tomorrow. Hardly been substantial investment from Dodgy II to date.

bluek
24-07-2015, 02:51 PM

Deezaredemented thinks everyone goes to bed when his carer locks him in for the night XD

DeezAreGood
24-07-2015, 03:09 PM
no bigotry in that post, plook, good to see you've calmed down.

so, dave king, what can you say :D

bluek
24-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Still no evidence demented one? Oh well...

Do you get to stay up late on a Friday? :D

super_ally_rfc
24-07-2015, 03:37 PM
as laready pointed out numbnuts the cureent board including king have invested over 5 million in the club so far - we've been over this you boring fud i would love to stop talking about pub teams but everytime you start your pish i feel obliged to slag off dundee fc XD

54FairAndSquare
26-07-2015, 04:45 PM
The right investments will be made at the right time. We should have enough players now to get out of the championship.