PDA

View Full Version : DAle reject

deezel
29-06-2015, 10:14 AM
... Bastien Hery has moved from little Rochdale to big city side Carlisle

He'll be an bench warmer by September

He's quoted as saying "I'm French but I've heard about Carlisle United for a long time before I came over here" - lying froggie

moorlad
29-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Judders said he were an good player. For an frog.

kel_
29-06-2015, 10:41 AM
He were **** anyways.

I think that's how it gans.

#fitbaBANTS

moorlad
29-06-2015, 10:43 AM
He were **** anyways.

#fitbaBANTS

I were gan to ask youse, but then I thought, "he willn't know 'cos his bint has stopped him gan". Then I thought "he wouldert ****ing know anyway he hasert an clue anbout fitba, I'll wait til Tazzy's back".

kel_
29-06-2015, 10:54 AM
He were **** anyways.

#fitbaBANTS

I were gan to ask youse, but then I thought, "he willn't know 'cos his bint has stopped him gan". Then I thought "he wouldert ****ing know anyway he hasert an clue anbout fitba, I'll wait til Tazzy's back".[/quote]

I of forgotten more than youse know anboot fitba, moanland.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 10:57 AM
He were **** anyways.

#fitbaBANTS

I were gan to ask youse, but then I thought, "he willn't know 'cos his bint has stopped him gan". Then I thought "he wouldert ****ing know anyway he hasert an clue anbout fitba, I'll wait til Tazzy's back".[/quote]

I of forgotten more than youse know anboot fitba, moanland.[/quote]

Knowing anbout poncy haircuts, ofing pretend rolexes and drinking bint drinks has nowt to dee with actual fitba, Kelmet.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:00 AM
He got misreported that he called Dogdale an ****hole, where he meant to say an 'humdrum of off peados and towel heads'.

**** knows what he say aboot your hovel Moanland. Your aboot the only sophisticated thing up there Boreland... and don't take that as an compliment.

griff
29-06-2015, 11:00 AM
Is Joel Logan any good? he's one of the trialists in with us from today.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:01 AM
He got misreported that he called Dogdale an ****hole, where he meant to say an 'humdrum of off peados and towel heads'.

**** knows what he say aboot your hovel Moanland. Your aboot the only sophisticated thing up there Boreland... and don't take that as an compliment.

Where of youse been? Lazy ****.

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:05 AM
He were **** anyways.

#fitbaBANTS

I of forgotten more than youse know anboot fitba, moanland.[/quote]

Knowing anbout poncy haircuts, ofing pretend rolexes and drinking bint drinks has nowt to dee with actual fitba, Kelmet.[/quote]

Pretend.

*snort*

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:09 AM

Where of youse been? Lazy ****.[/quote]

**** me Boorers goes ANWOL for months on end, visiting Paddys and the like... I of been BUSY. I don't LIVE on here you know.

Plus I of off just read the blatant skullduggery and nefarious* behalfiour on Friday's highs pie and I'd rather not be connected to such an competition.

Is the Tazzmeister back yet? His tropa comps are much fairer.

* back of the net

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:11 AM
I had stuff to ask youse TTN, but youse weren't anround, now I of forgotten what it were.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Were it an 'small man' related query?

When does ****ing 'Compe boy' get back into this ****ry anyways? After spending Bucs (x2) and 'our' dough?

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:21 AM
... Bastien Hery has moved from little Rochdale to big city side Carlisle

He'll be an bench warmer by September

He's quoted as saying "I'm French but I've heard about Carlisle United for a long time before I came over here" - lying froggie

Thanks fert the two capitals Deez BTW... it were noted.

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Is Joel Logan any good? he's one of the trialists in with us from today.

He's ****.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:22 AM
I can't remember, but it were geet important.

I of nee idea when Tazzy's back, for all I know he could be locked up getting botted in some Czech prison right now. I saw his flag to be honest.

I'm hoping for an ace report when he gets back complete with pictures off of receipts to justify how he's spent Jimmy's donation.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:24 AM

I of nee idea when Tazzy's back, for all I know he could be locked up getting botted in some Czech prison right now. I saw his flag to be honest.

I'm hoping for an ace report when he gets back complete with pictures off of receipts to justify how he's spent Jimmy's donation.

And your taxes!!!!!

Regards
Disgusted of Rochdull

griff
29-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Joel Logan? Ex-Rochdale? Anybody anpart from Kel what doesn't go any more?

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Joel Logan? Ex-Rochdale? Anybody?

HE'S ****

griff
29-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Stop shouting.

I know.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:28 AM
He's moving cos he's not even being groomed, that's how **** he is.

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:29 AM

He doesert bother with this bourd anymore. However, the mon..., er, Rochdale bourd has had loads off of updates from anbroad.

We took him under our wing when they* banned him and look how he has repaid us.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:29 AM

And your taxes!!!!!

Regards
Disgusted of Rochdull[/quote]

As long as we get an decent report, I'm happy my tax money gans on sending people with difficulties on nice trips to foreign countries so they can see the people they despise, and anccuse off of robbing us off of our houses and stuff, in their natural environment.

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:31 AM

Could be cos he's an darkie tbf.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:31 AM

He doesert bother with this bourd anymore. However, the mon..., er, Rochdale bourd has had loads off of updates from anbroad.

We took him under our wing when they* banned him and look how he has repaid us.[/quote]

Well I hope he gets run over by an tram.

moorlad
29-06-2015, 11:33 AM

Could be cos he's an darkie tbf.[/quote]

Could youse clarify an little please Kel:

He's moving 'cos he's an darkie?

He's **** 'cos he's an darkie?

He's not being groomed 'cos he's an darkie?

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:34 AM

We took him under our wing when they* banned him and look how he has repaid us.[/quote]

Well I hope he gets run over by an tram.[/quote]

Misrebel ****. He could of died.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:35 AM

He's moving because off of that?

...then going to the 'Tolerant and Accepting Capital of off the North'?

kel_
29-06-2015, 11:36 AM

Could youse clarify an little please Kel:

He's moving 'cos he's an darkie?

He's **** 'cos he's an darkie?

He's not being groomed 'cos he's an darkie?[/quote]

Cos he's not being groomed, obv. The dakis only like young white bints, ATAnF.

griff
29-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Maybe he's moving cause he's an **** darkie groomer.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-06-2015, 11:38 AM

I can't help you with that Griff, I ain't see his stats.

griff
29-06-2015, 11:42 AM

I can't help you with that Griff, I ain't see his tats.[/quote]

That's probably more like it.