PDA

View Full Version : Putting 2+2 together...

rolymiller
06-07-2015, 12:40 PM
...and probably making 5.

Wigan want Derbyshire and are willing to pay £1000000 for him , we want Tavs off them plus we will want a new forward if Derbs goes. Brentford want £1000000 for Grigg...we say to wigan give us 1m (ish)and Tavs and hes yours and we go off to sign Grigg..

Hey feckin presto!

djsld
06-07-2015, 12:46 PM
...and probably making 5.

Wigan want Derbyshire and are willing to pay £1000000 for him , we want Tavs off them plus we will want a new forward if Derbs goes. Brentford want £1000000 for Grigg...we say to wigan give us 1m (ish)and Tavs and hes yours and we go off to sign Grigg..

Hey feckin presto!

Talk about cloud cuckoo land...

Where on gods given earth do you get that Wigan are willing to pay a million quid for Derbs?

I think we have a winner for most ridiculous post of the summer so far.

Sharpy_the_miller
06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
its on several rumour sites mate, including sky sports news

£1million has reportedly already been bid and rejected with the club holding out for £1.5million

djsld
06-07-2015, 12:53 PM
What a load of bull poo.

If anyone believes that a million quid has been offered and we are holding out for more, they want their bumps feeling.

Journalistic bull poo.

rolymiller
06-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Don't shoot the messenger DJLSD...

djsld
06-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Where are all these links to all these sites and sky sports etc?.

I'd like to see the facts for myself.. And not just the garbled ramblings of any fool who can post any old rubbish on any old website.

Powertoola
06-07-2015, 01:09 PM
I hear no evidence of a bid for 1 million pounds. Wigan have had a bid for Ciftri at 1 million, rejected.

We'd never get anything near a million for Derbyshire.

djsld
06-07-2015, 01:13 PM
He's also being considered as part of a 20 million pound transfer to Madrid too according to Wiki, so all rumours must be true.

Powertoola
06-07-2015, 01:24 PM
He's also being considered as part of a 20 million pound transfer to Madrid too according to Wiki, so all rumours must be true.

Funny I thought we were doing a straight swap for Ronaldo and Bale

royalfunkness
06-07-2015, 01:33 PM
I know these are different circumstances but we only got about £700k for Alf in the end and he was in his mid 20's and scoring goals for fun.

Can't see Derbyshire going for £1 million, I think this is perhaps just a filler story.

Also, to the OP, I seriously doubt that they'd wanna pay £1 million and give us a player if that was the case. These crazy things do't even happen on Football Manager and I'm currently sat in 5th place in the Premier League.

rolymiller
06-07-2015, 02:31 PM
My original post was idle speculation hence the comment 2+2 could make 5. In saying that you cannot deny that a club like Wigan (premiership a couple o seasons ago) who despite falling on their ar ses are still wealthily backed and I cant see them wanting to stay in Div1 very long. I would think they are capable still of buying their way out of that league.We shall see

millertop
06-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Unlike some fans , Wigan can see how intellegent a player Derbyshire is.

They have only made enquiries it been said .

I'd be very disappointed if he was to leave but if he wants to go then sell before he ends up on a free