PDA

View Full Version : Raheem Sterling

12-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Worth £49 million? Yes.
Creates more problems for the opposition than any player in PL.
Will prove to be the signing of the summer.

stevo1272
12-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Worth £49 million? No

No player is worth that , not even Stirling mate..tends to keep the ball too long, misses more chances than he takes, and in my view is turning very quickly into a Billy Big B0ll0cks , and with the Agent who works for him...No I will rephrase that...The Agent who controls him, I am not surprised.

12-07-2015, 10:03 PM
A player who dribbles at pace with the ball close to his foot.
A player with explosive pace.
England's best player at there last tournament and continually Englands most dangerous player.
Liverpools best player last season even though the manager continually moved him between forward, winger and wing back.
A player who held his own with Saurez aged 18.
A player who is only 20.
How good will he be with better players?
How good will he be in 5 years time?
How good will he be when he plays 1 position and isn't continually moved around.

£50 million. Is Carroll worth £35m? Soldado£28m? Benteke £32m? Loveren £20m?

A snip £50 million.

RedhammerII
13-07-2015, 06:13 AM
England's best player at there last tournament

*their

13-07-2015, 07:32 AM
England's best player at there last tournament

*their[/quote]

Ok. Think I've got it now red.

Their, as in "their affiliate marketing on their website makes them a lot of money" or "pushing gambling products on their website is a liberty".

Got it now. Thanks.

RedhammerII
13-07-2015, 07:39 AM
That is correct. Well done.

dagenhamJohn
13-07-2015, 03:21 PM
remeber back in the day Shearer moved for 20 mill plus, even he said at the time it was an ridiculous sum for a football player, Blackburn i believe...
Ronaldo, Bale, Messi have proved themselves imo,

as for Sterling..

he has a lot to do to justify 50 mill but then that won't upset Citeh will it, they payed more for their FFP fine than they have done for Sterling!
as long as there are Oligarchs and Sheihks running the Prem money is really immaterial!!