PDA

View Full Version : Neanderthals in town again...

rolymiller
18-07-2015, 05:40 PM
...wondered why I had seen cop cars all over the place today while driving through Rotherham. Some far right nob heads from up north somewhere apparently. Its time the authorities stopped this now. no one in rotherham wants em here whether they are shoppers, shop keepers or residents.

Feck off back under your stones and leave us alone you morons.

MadN3il
18-07-2015, 05:54 PM
why complain.just UKIP supporters visting party offices.

mikemiller
18-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Thankfully only a few of them turned up...and what a bedraggled-looking bunch (so much for the master race!) I noticed that some had Glasgow Rangers gear on.
There were hundreds of coppers there though (who is paying for all that?)...also if the police are as "poliically correct" as they have previously claimed (LOL) how come they are letting these morons march through the town centre?

loyalmiller
18-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Unfortunately, Mike it's nothing to do with the police. All they can do is, well. Police it.

As long as all the 'T's have been crossed and hoops have been jumped through anyone can do a protest march almost anywhere.

That's the downside of living in a free country.

jolly_roger
18-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Like this loyalmiller? - view external link (metro.co.uk/2015/07/05/man-and-child-pictured-with-isis-flags-outside-houses-of-parliament-5281207/)

loyalmiller
18-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I read about that,Jolly. Shocking isn't it! That obviously wasn't a planned protest march and the guy was 'spoken to!' Big wow!

Back to my point. I don't want this scum marching through my town, I was just pointing out that this time it's not the fault of the police.

a123
18-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Until some other town or city manage to knock us off the top of the league for Pakistani child molesters these pond life are going to keep turning up in our midst.

It's part of living in a free country, whether you agree with them or not, these groups have the right to protest if they follow the rules.

wathrufc
19-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Thankfully only a few of them turned up...and what a bedraggled-looking bunch (so much for the master race!) I noticed that some had Glasgow Rangers gear on.
There were hundreds of coppers there though (who is paying for all that?)...also if the police are as "poliically correct" as they have previously claimed (LOL) how come they are letting these morons march through the town centre?

why notice they had glasgow rangers gear whats your point

ScarboroughMiller
19-07-2015, 12:11 PM
I wonder what would have happened to me if I'd have walked through an ISIS stronghold wearing a union flag?

monty_rhodes
19-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Back to my point. I don't want this scum marching through my town, I was just pointing out that this time it's not the fault of the police.[/quote]

Are you serious? You are hardly going to get respectable tourists visiting the place are you? And as someone pointed out the town brought this on itself when it allowed 1400 kids to be abused. This thread just illustrates that the English don't really believe in free speech: it reminds me of the old lady in Alabama who objected to civil rights protestors coming in to march against lynchings of blacks. She wasn't bothered about the lynchings but didn't see why her town had to put up with the protestors.

walter10
19-07-2015, 01:46 PM
What is it they are protesting about? They hardly get their message across to the local community. What would they like to see change?

mikemiller
20-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Rother FM news... there were 10 arrests at the march in town on Saturday ,including charges of drunk and disorderly, and also relating to supplying drugs... and you're completely wrong, as usual, Monty - these racist muppets are the absolute OPPOSITE of the old civil rights activists in the USA.

Heliosphan
20-07-2015, 05:54 PM
What is it they are protesting about? They hardly get their message across to the local community. What would they like to see change?

I was thinking the same thing but I did read on Facebook earlier that the protest was in response to a proposal by the authorities (whoever they are) looking at trying to ban such marches.

Unfortunate there were arrests but at least the police did what they are there to do, i.e police it, not oppose it.

No mention of the counter-protest which also took place, apparently similar in number.