PDA

View Full Version : Excitement mounts

tanbo
20-07-2015, 08:55 PM
I know I know... yet again another season approaches and i'm getting excited, I cant help it. GL seems to have assembled the guts of an experienced yet young squad with a couple of the necessary old heads. Boydys back, so im sure the goals will be also. If he could just show Magennis how its done along with Carrick, Higginbotham and Kiltie we could have a potent attack, I do still however believe Mckenzie is due a run up top to prove he's a striker as preseason form has shown! However his pace will probably see him punted out to the wing again. In midfield I believe young Robinson could prove to be a good capture if he can keep his temper in check. Alongside Slater, Johnson, Hammill, Obadeyi, (possibly one or two of the youths Splaine looked promising end of last season) I believe we might still need a midfielder though. Still unsure about stevie Smith but willing to give him a chance, and young Findlay from Celtic, I would rather we promoted our own young defenders than develop Celti

speedy100
22-07-2015, 11:51 PM
could not agree more Tanbo,but only time will tell.I said the same as you did last season but I feel Gary is at least getting his own side together.I also think Lee and Boydy will be a good investment as both have something to prove after their disasterous season last year.Having followed killie for over 50 years I am,as always full off hope and excitment for the coming season.LIFE BEGINS AGAIN NEXT SATURDAY>;) >;) >;) >;)

LondonKillieIII
28-07-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm not too happy about McCulloch joining (maybe he will be less odious as an assistant manager than he was as a dirty player) but the other signings should work out well. Hopefully, Locke has been studying tactics this close season.

KillieKingdom
01-08-2015, 02:16 AM
I'm not too happy with McCulloch either LK but I may change my opinion, if he can remove the Rangers badboy image and refocus on proper football. Sad to see Pasca and Eremenko go but hey, these things happen. :-(