PDA

View Full Version : Why are the sevco zombies on here so angry?

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 03:14 PM
You would think after yesterday's petro diddy cup upset they would be over the moon but they seem to be more upset than usual. Why is this? :?

super_ally_rfc
26-07-2015, 03:16 PM
zombie is just yet another dhim/diddy that confuses ridicule with anger

spameater1
26-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Winning a game of Fitba's no enough for them,they're oot for revenge. :blue:

Rab_The_Ger
26-07-2015, 03:18 PM
You would think after yesterday's petro diddy cup upset they would be over the moon but they seem to be more upset than usual. Why is this? :?

Those old screenshots of yours do you no favours eh Skelper?

Naemates...>:)

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 03:20 PM

Ok then, why are the sevco zombies on here so ridiculous? :D

Wab, as usual I have no idea what you are saying but thanks for joining in XD

Rab_The_Ger
26-07-2015, 03:26 PM

Wab, as usual I have no idea what you are saying but thanks for joining in XD[/quote]

Sure you don't.

Screenshots from 2010, get a grip sadsack.

super_ally_rfc
26-07-2015, 03:33 PM

Wab, as usual I have no idea what you are saying but thanks for joining in XD[/quote]

the only ridiculous zombie on here is you, hope that helps

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 03:38 PM

Sure you don't.

Screenshots from 2010, get a grip sadsack.[/quote]

What screenshots you phucking lunatic? XD

Show me what you are talking about wab :D

DeezAreGood
26-07-2015, 03:41 PM
zombie is just yet another dhim/diddy that confuses ridicule with angera pub team fan confused by what team he supports isn't up for ridicule at all, though XD

ootdoor
26-07-2015, 03:50 PM

Sure you don't.

Screenshots from 2010, get a grip sadsack.[/quote]

Nee Naw...Nee Naw...Nee Naw

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 03:55 PM
I have asked wab ump**** times to explain his cryptic posts but it seems he's happy enough being the only c*nt who has any clue about his inane drivel :/

Sconemeister1314
26-07-2015, 04:12 PM

Naemates...>:)[/quote]

The 58 year auld Facebook Stalker Naemates has previous history of being an oddball . :(

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Scrotemeister is here to save the day XD

redscot
26-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Naemates...>:)[/quote]

The 58 year auld Facebook Stalker Naemates has previous history of being an oddball . :([/quote]

The fact you know the posters age makes you a bit of a creepy phud. :(

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Scrote made up my age and this facebook stuff along with his 2 bum boys, the human toilet and imtheweirdo in order to ban me from the north korea board. XD

It amuses me how much I must've got right on their tits for them to have to make up that pile of pish XD

scots
26-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Why would anyone have a moniker about a football club they hate? That is obsessive. Can ye no post aboot yer ain club yer thicker than Rev on a bad day and I honestly never thought I'd say that coz rev is thick as hits Shiite. :blue:

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 04:32 PM
I post about Celtic somewhere else, this board is for winding up daft buns like you and it works a treat as you've just proved :D

redscot
26-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Why would anyone have a moniker about a football club they hate? That is obsessive. Can ye no post aboot yer ain club yer thicker than Rev on a bad day and I honestly never thought I'd say that coz rev is thick as hits Shiite. :blue:

Whats the moniker, is that you admitting to the Zombie thing...????XD XD XD

Rab_The_Ger
26-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Scrote made up my age and this facebook stuff along with his 2 bum boys, the human toilet and imtheweirdo in order to ban me from the north korea board. XD

It amuses me how much I must've got right on their tits for them to have to make up that pile of pish XD

YOU, posted it up ya thick ****ing ****!

Screenshot, you're all over the place.

Rab_The_Ger
26-07-2015, 04:36 PM

Whats the moniker, is that you admitting to the Zombie thing...????XD XD XD[/quote]

Somebody tell this **** what's happening here.

Away back to dholly mad.

ZombieSkelper
26-07-2015, 04:38 PM

YOU, posted it up ya thick ****ing ****!

Screenshot, you're all over the place.[/quote]

I posted what wab? Show me these screenshots you keep talking about, any time the day would be nice :D

redscot
26-07-2015, 04:39 PM

Whats the moniker, is that you admitting to the Zombie thing...????XD XD XD[/quote]

Away back to dholly mad.[/quote]

You are probably the thickest clunt on the internet...XD XD

Rab_The_Ger
26-07-2015, 04:40 PM

Away back to dholly mad.[/quote]

You are probably the thickest clunt on the internet...XD XD[/quote]

2nd to you. Clunt!

Sconemeister1314
26-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Redtim is as thick as shyte . :D

redscot
26-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Redtim is as thick as shyte . :D

Oh FFS...here comes the back up...XD XD XD

bluek
26-07-2015, 04:47 PM

Guys like the zombie really miss playing Rangers. He can't get the hate going when we're in a different league. They've run out of conspiracy theories tae excuse fail failing against us.

He certainly doesn't post about his own team. That's way too boring for him :D

scots
26-07-2015, 04:59 PM

...errm no. It's about your moniker about a club you hate and are obsessed with. If you actually thought we were a new club who had only ever played you once you wouldn't hate us. Your tied up n knots with your loathing of Rangers. That's why ordinary fowk ken yer a bhigot.

redscot
26-07-2015, 05:03 PM

...errm no. It's about your moniker about a club you hate and are obsessed with. If you actually thought we were a new club who had only ever played you once you wouldn't hate us. Your tied up n knots with your loathing of Rangers. That's why ordinary fowk ken yer a bhigot.[/quote]

My moniker is "redscot" ya thick phud...XD XD XD

cuervo
26-07-2015, 05:08 PM
It's like a car crash in slow motion. :s

scots
26-07-2015, 05:15 PM

...errm no. It's about your moniker about a club you hate and are obsessed with. If you actually thought we were a new club who had only ever played you once you wouldn't hate us. Your tied up n knots with your loathing of Rangers. That's why ordinary fowk ken yer a bhigot.[/quote]

My moniker is "redscot" ya thick phud...XD XD XD[/quote]

Sorry ah never noticed you there. Bet that's never happened tae you before ya boring kvnt :D