PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Improvements

___Whatever___
04-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Toilets not all done! - view external link (http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/update-on-improvements-at-fratton-park-2592047.aspx)

Corkhead
04-08-2015, 01:54 PM
It appears that we in the upmarket area of the Sayfe Stand now have perfumed seats, a topless female masseuse, double-strength soft pink-shaded toilet tissue and a sauna whereas the rest of youse will have to rough it as always.

It will be known as The Great Easance.

:D

philphillips
04-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Right that's it if the North Stand Lower toilets haven't been completed I want my pigeon back!! Being serious for a moment I visited the range the other day (not one for guns) and noted that the land where the old gas works was appears to still be available? Looked to me like you could fit a lovely compact ground in there with a new railway station incorporated? Anyone with any views on this site?

tamarblue
04-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Will the refurbed toilets cubicles come with a toilet brush so that the fans can clean them after each use. This will also help those fans who have o.c.d and mike the club even more inclusive.

lovedeanblue
04-08-2015, 09:42 PM
NS Bog refurbishment was underway this afternoon so although I enjoyed my afternoon watching the players train. I was unable to check them out. .It'll all be sorted by Saturday for sure

lovedeanblue
04-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Just to add...Well done to the Young Hawks who never gave up and never let their heads drop.