PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Prediction League (2015-16)

CAMiller
04-08-2015, 06:13 PM
We're back by popular demand - well at least 3 people are interested I gather ;D

Due to one of many bugs introduced when the site was recently "updated" it looks like at the moment I can't go back to dig out the rules I usually copy and paste at this time of year. Maybe they will fix that soon?

Anyway, the rules will stay the same, 36 weeks of fixtures (to be posted this season by our friend Brin), each containing a selection of 10 fixtures from the day in question (usually a Saturday). Just predict what you think the score will be and get 2pts for a correct result OR 5pts plus 1pt for each goal for a correct score (e.g. correctly predicting a 3-1 win gets you 9pts). Bonus points also for picking a goal scorer from the selected fixtures (3pts per goal, 1pt per penalty). Extra bonus points for getting all 10 results correct (25) or all 10 scores correct (100). 5pts each week to the weekly winner(s). Each player can predict a max of 32 weeks. Season will run from August 22nd and wi

Brin
04-08-2015, 11:54 PM
CAM…..I knew you wouldn't let the faithful followers down…well done Sir!

In case postees are wondering where white dog s.hite came from you have to look back to the days of 'Chappie'

This dog food contained ground fish bones and skin hence when a dog had a s.hite….it was white!

pip_y
07-08-2015, 05:00 PM
The colour won't matter for the 'plastics' ;-)

Casper64Frank
15-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Brin / CAM, I`m off to Cyprus in September, miss three games, (did tell the wife about booking hols in footy season ) will I be able to play catch up when I get back ?

Just had a thought, by September I will be well in front, top of the league so will be able to miss a few games anyway.

CAM, make it up as I go along .....nothings changed then.

Brin, your knowledge amazes me, never knew that about white dog s.hite
always thought it was white so you could see it in the dark.