PDA

View Full Version : Next up - Dundee United

jwok
06-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Can we build on last week's win and enjoy a Saturday night with 6 points in the bag? - view external link (http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/next_up___dundee_united_867067/index.shtml)

texaco cup
06-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Think if we play with the same commitment and desire has we did in the first half against Inverness then we will do alright.But if we play like we did in the second half where our midfield disappeared and the rest of the team dropped further and further back putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves,then we could be in trouble.No doubt Pearson going off was a big loss and we need him back ASAP to bring grit and forward movement to our midfield.IMO I think we will win 1-0 or 2-1

firparkloony
07-08-2015, 06:39 AM
My fool of a nephew has chosen Saturday to get married (in Leeds), this is the first first home game I have missed in I can't remember how many seasons. I was impressed with the commitment in Inverness last week and if we can replicate that performance we will do okay, I can see us winning 3-0, a pity I will not be there to witness it.

wellowell
07-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Sure Pearson will be missing just hope young Jack can step up to the mark think it will be close but hope we can get a 1 goal victory

LawSteelman
07-08-2015, 05:19 PM
I fancy a draw in this one. 1-1 with us scoring first and, like last week, failing to kill them off by missing chances and being punished for it late on. That said a draw wouldn't be a disaster of a result here.

WoodyG
07-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Runners-Up Utd were in free fall at the end of last year. They have sold their best talent to bail the Thompson family out of a bad situation and in doing so conceded a Cup Final.

We will pump them.

sieb1886
07-08-2015, 09:20 PM
FAO JWOK,

Not yet sussed how to get on the prediction forum (it's probably straight-forward). However, be most appreciative if you could include this prediction in it;
'Well 2 (Ainsworth-Moult)
Arabs 1 (OG)

Ta

jwok
07-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Will do.

You can find the Prediction League forum at the top of the page. There's a drop down menu that will do the trick.