PDA

View Full Version : Zilzal has left the building

kempo
19-08-2015, 08:28 AM
I am sorry to announce that one of our finest ever posters has moved to an alternative site that I have been banned from naming even though my posts are only banter( see what I did there?)

Zilzal has gone...This is a very significant day for this site.

Very soon Brin and his gang will be left talking amongst themselves.

mikemiller
19-08-2015, 09:37 AM
We've still got you though ( you are actually very loyal to this site and, relatively speaking, rarely post much on Millers Banter)... plus Dr Pokem, Small Poor, various Wendun mutations and there is a cast of thousands of other posters (literally)

millavanilla
19-08-2015, 10:17 AM
You mean that, half of you is on this site and half of you is on banter? Wow...how does that work?

kempo
19-08-2015, 12:50 PM
You are confused mike...I only post under one.Dr Pokem was wendun who is now ridgeway on banter

Small poor is a friend of mine who came on to complain when I was banned for no reason other than bigrich has issues of which I cannot speak.

I have posted as willritson but bigrich( notice the link) closed my account so I changed my username.

Bigrich( the man with issues) proceeded to block my account a second time so I sneaked on as Kempo.

You see, like most accusations against me, they are incorrect.

mikemiller
19-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the clarification... any idea why Wendun (if he/she actually exists) feels the need to clog up this site with a load of garbage? (I'm guessing that unwed2 and Monty Rhodes must also be Wendun). I don't understand the motive, or the need for all those stupid aliases.
Also - just checked Millers Banter - difficult to believe that Ridgeway. is Wendun, unless he/she has undegone a personality transplant

TMiller
19-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Isn't zilzal just embarrassed after last season?

Rileyev2
21-08-2015, 10:08 PM
The lads on Banter welcomed old Zil with open arms. Some saying what a coup it was to get him on there from here.

Don't get that as most on here were sick to death of his doom and gloom predictions for the Millers on here.

Does anyone know if Banter paid a transfer fee for his services? >;)

gm_gm
22-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Is "Zil has left the building" a metaphor depicting his state of mind?

If so he left the building after SE became manager

Brin
22-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Who cares?

I mean seriously.... So and so's leaving or left..,as if anyone cares.... Alter ego or what!

Get a life just trot on ...:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Oh and have a nice day....