PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell travel to East Fife looking to kick start season

jwok
24-08-2015, 11:33 AM
We should progress against East FIfe, but will we? - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/motherwell_travel_to_east_fife_looking_to_kick_sta rt_season_868739/index.shtml)

LawSteelman
24-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Of course we should but could just as easily lose this one. East Fife should really fancy their chances of an upset here and if I was their manager I'd drum it into my players to keep it tight at the back and bide time until we gift them the opportunity to throw a cross into the box as we are incapable of defending such situations.

2-1 East Fife for me.

Wellup4it
24-08-2015, 01:10 PM
If East Fife defend in depth and park their bus or should it be boat, given the location, then I can see us struggle. Likewise if they're capable of dominating midfield it might be an uncomfortable time for us. All that said, we should be too strong for them.

texaco cup
24-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Why not just go out and play football without fear,play with pace and move the defence and midfield 10 yards further up the pitch.Turn chances created into more goals and once more let players and fans alike enjoy their football SIMPLES :D

wellowell
24-08-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm sure we have enough to beat East Fife we are not getting totally outplayed every week bar hearts game when we never turned up but if moult had taken chance to go 2 up when clean through we would have got something on sat I am not making excuses but we're not getting rub of the green at the moment and that will change but we should have more than enough ability to beat a 2nd division team

steviex
25-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Not getting the rub of the green , you have got to be watching a different Motherwell team from me. We are utter cack.