PDA

View Full Version : o/t Blair doesn't know what is stoking Corbynmania

the_idiotb_stardson
30-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Well I will tell you the answer Tony.

It's you.

Everytime slime-ball Tony opens his mouth to attack Corbyn a few more voters decide to vote for Corbyn, such is the distrust that Labour voters now have for the deceitful ex-pm.

walter10
30-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Im pretty certain that is not true.

But, should politics parties be based around ideology or geared to abilty to win general elections?

the_idiotb_stardson
30-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Walter, for slimeball to actually say ' he doesn't know' shows how arrogant and deluded he is.

He is an absolute disgrace and has not only ruined the Labour party but is responsible for the slaughter of thousands of people.

There is another reason why Corbyn is doing so well. Labour voters realised that they have been hoodwinked by Blair and the New Labour ( New Tories) project.

The Labour party is now a place for the middle-class and upper-class pseudo politicians who have no interest, and no compassion for the working people.

I have already written to my Union to say that I will withdraw from the Union and the Labour party if Corbyn DOESN"T win.

BellBoy
30-08-2015, 07:51 AM
I'm with you IBS. He is part of the liberal Metropolitan elite, who make themselves millionaires whilst masquerading as Labour polititians. For him to say he does not understand why people are voting for Corbyn shows incredible arrogance and how out of touch he is with the Labour party members.
To answer your question Walter it should be ideology, definately, otherwise whats the point. Hoodwink the public to vote for you then change your policies and upset those who voted for you? Look what happened to the Liberals when they u-turned over tuition fees.

walter10
30-08-2015, 10:42 AM
IBS - re your opening comment - Ive just read the Blair article in the Guardian.

Lol - you've been caught out with the headline on the news and other papers by the looks of it and jumped to your own conclusion in what he was saying.

the_idiotb_stardson
30-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Walter, you have backed the wrong horse mate.

You have supported a man responsible for slaughter, huge attacks on our individual rights ( who can remember the shameful ejection of the war veteran from the labour party conference) and the embourgeoisement of the political party for the working class.

However, there is no shame in that. The greaser is a very skilled orator and very cunning, duplicitous and manipulative.

But it is time to admit that Blair and the Labour party is a sham.

I assume you are referring to Blair's comments that his comments are making things worse?

And yet he still says them?

Doesn't it strike you as odd?

Have you got it yet? Have you figured out who Blair is really with and what his objective is?