PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 2)

CAMiller
30-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Sorry for the delay, have been away this weekend delivering the 2nd CAMiller daughter to University in Missoula, Montana. Never heard of it? Yesterday was opening day for their college 'football' season and I couldn't get a ticket for the 27,000 sell out. Seems the whole town turns out plus many others for miles around.

Nice to see everyone back in week 2 that played in week 1 along with half a dozen more players as LeedsMiller1989 grabs the weekly win with 34pts from just getting 5 predictions correct but he had 4 scores spot on. He is joined by gm_gm, FrickleyAway and frogmiller on the podium. After a poor week 1, Adventus2012 must have thought he couldn't do worse than his 4pt effort, but he could as his 2pts this week give him his 2nd pair of donkey ears and leaves him 43pts adrift of league leader redhouse. Thankfully there are 34 weeks left in a long season.

Should anyone out in the MMsphere be reading this then please note that anyone is welcome to join the league up to a

Casper64Frank
30-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks CAM.

Thanks also to Adventus2012, I felt sure I would have the donkey ears this week.
Don't get much time to study form so most of my predictions are guess work.
All to play for next time Adventus2012. :)

redhouse
30-08-2015, 09:27 PM
I think Adventus should look at sacking his manager

2 weeks in and he's bottom of the league

It's a crisis :D

CAMiller
01-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Waiting on Brin for week 3 fixtures. Surely he doesn't think that because we don't have a game the PL takes a rest?

Brin
01-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Patience gertrude I'm planning a good one for this week….rest assured it will be posted in time for all to get their predictions in before Saturday…too late now so will complete it later today…well it is after midnight..

frogmiller
02-09-2015, 05:31 PM
My first ever goal scorer without cheating XD