PDA

View Full Version : You're not Rangers any more

BobJRDobbs
11-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Owner Dave King says he wants to bring "Oldco" Rangers back. Rival supporters have chanted "You're not Rangers anymore" at matches since their liquidation. (Daily Record)

Just pay everyone what they were owed and we'll forget all about it. XD - view external link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dave-king-vows-bring-back-6420730)

billymorgan
11-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Wonder if Sir Walter and his fellow Hvn mates will finally accept their owner and saviours declaration that this current Rangers are not the same Rangers that he has droned on about for a few years now that they are. You cannot get any bigger damning to Sir Walters claims than this statement from the owner.
How do you like them apples Walter ? XD XD XD

ZombieSkelper
11-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Will dodgy dave finally pay the poor face painter that the dead club bumped? :(

steviex
11-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Typical Daily Retard ... "explosive, Bombshell ... blah blah blah" I really despair about the sad sacks that give a flying *********. I couldn't care less if they are oldco , newco or fpuckin sevco. I support my team and couldn't give a monkeys fpuck about Rangers in whatever shape or form they take. I enjoyed their misery but where they are now and what they will be in the future interests me not one jot. 6-1 , 6-1, 6-1 XD

IanAberdon
11-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Oldco... Newco... Sevco...

Adds up tae the same thing...

They are a f*cking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

XD XD XD

pwlp
11-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Hootco!