PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nolan Answers Questions on Bolton Wanderers...

campo21
14-09-2015, 07:56 PM
With speculation surrounding Kevin Nolan's next move continuing to rumble, the man himself has spoken about several aspects of his time at Bolton.

Nolan is currently a free agent following his release from West Ham United and has been maintaining his fitness by training with Leyton Orient.

The 33-year-old has been linked with a return to Macron Stadium in recent days and in a candid Q&A interview with Sky Sports' Goals on Sunday, Nolan recited memories of the club that gave him a professional career.

Best Teammate - Youri Djorkaeff

"We had Nicolas Anelka at Bolton, Fernando Hierro and Ivan Campo. There are some great players and I can't really pick one, but if you were to force my hand I'd have to say Youri Djorkaeff.

"He changed us when he came and with me being so young, he showed me how professional you had to be if you wanted to be a top player."

Worst Roommate - Michael Ricketts

"Michael Ricketts - he was a bad roommate. He loved his sweets, loved his Coke and

campo21
14-09-2015, 07:57 PM
I always thought Ricketts looked like he was on drugs lol.

campo21
14-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Joking aside it sounds like Nobby can't wait to come back to us!

gallopingchip
14-09-2015, 08:13 PM
I think with the meagre amount of money we've got left to spend we need to spend it on a striker.

campo21
14-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Yes but with that meagre amount of money we can't afford to buy a goal scorer we just have enough to pay the wages of a loan player so let's bring in James Wilson from Utd!

LePensky
15-09-2015, 10:01 AM
To be fair, Nolan's goal scoring record is a lot more impressive (especially at Championship level) than any out and out striker we can afford.

Not saying we can afford him either mind - he might have a lot of affection for the club but he won't play for peanuts!

Would welcome him back by the way.