PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

Blue Cap Dog
17-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Apart from losing on Saturday, one thing that's really wound me up this week is the attitude of one of the club staff at Monday's U21 game against Watford. I'm sitting in the stand and he wanders past with a bunch of teamsheets.

"Can I have one of those, please?"

"Press only" followed by a smirk.

Not, "Sorry, I've only got a few for the press but I'll run a few more copies off in a minute". It's not as if there were thousands of fans there and it would have cost the club a fortune in copying costs.

Just one small incident but symptomatic of the way I feel fans are treated at the moment. Other examples include a lack of AGM and no sign of an EGM (see other post) where minor shareholders' concerns can be aired and no "Meet the manager" session as there has been in previous years.

It's a siege mentality where everyone outside a small clique is treated as though they're the enemy.

jwar123
17-09-2015, 09:53 AM
the months and years of silence from the board don't help either

NEVTHEDEV
17-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Noticed myself,as I get to the games early,that the steward`s give out teamsheet`s to the select few.

RenegadeDS
18-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Just use Twitter, all teamsheets are posted there as well as it being the first place for pretty much any football news in the world.