PDA

View Full Version : 3 Men doing ones mans job?

itwasin
20-09-2015, 09:42 AM
At Shrewsbury we had on the sidelines SD, Collins,and Baker? more than Chelsea,and City more than was on the Subs bench. Baker was seen in the 2nd half to send a message to Collins who then passed it to SD who then probable rang DG to get it passed.
I think the money on those 3 would be better reduced by getting rid of one or two and spending it on a forward who can put the ball in the NET or is that a stupid idea! maybe we just need more Coaches,but if those 3 keep doing one mans job they will soon gets like The 3...... or the 3? ........

Alexxx
21-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Is it just me or does this post show the complete lack of understanding of the structure of an organisation such as Crewe Alexandra? We have to stop this incessant attack on our club and refrain from airing such pointless comments in such a public domain. Why cannot the people who are supposed to care about our football club find something positive to comment on instead of degrading the work done by loyal servants of the club at a time when 'positivity' from fans is exactly what is needed going into what is an extremely tough game on Saturday. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to read and engage with this forum. Apologies in advance from the lack of grammatical and spelling errors.

alexbarmy
21-09-2015, 11:42 PM
The original post shows a total lack of knowledge, end of.

PAULCAFC
22-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Come on, no matter what itwasin posts most here would be against it. I'm VERY worried about our forwards not scoring enough!

supercrewe
23-09-2015, 12:38 PM
Paul , the answer is simple with itwasin.

People come on the forum to discuss all things Crewe Alexandra.

Sometimes that involves critiquing and criticsm of the management or players.

However on other occassions it can be postive chat or sharing topics and games from the past,

People get bored of the same old people spouting the same old things in criticism of everything and everyone associated with the club.

There in is a case in point as to why peopIe rarely respond to itwasin positively.

I myself rarely get involved with a topic that you are involved in, for all the same reasons.

Alexxx
23-09-2015, 09:29 PM
You have something in what you say 'supercrewe'. I didn't mean to appear derogatory to what 'itwasin' was trying to say, it just seems that we have a habit as fans of publicly airing our dirty washing in such a public manner. Whether it be (right or wrong) the criticism of the board and the way the club is run or indeed the vocal and in my mind damaging calls for 'sack the board' at recent home games. We are all aware of the deals which have affected the financial wherewithal to see us compete with some clubs in league one but for us as fans, to claim we know so much better, to claim we have the answers and to air these grievances especially at home is in my mind completely idiotic and self defeating.

We were drawing 1-1 with Millwall in the last home game and a group of fans saw the need to sing such negative and damaging rhetoric toward the board when energy could be so much more spent supporting the players on the pitch. Anyone there Sat at Shrewsbury would have seen no negativit

AlexLeicester
24-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Whilst I fully agree with your last line Alexx, that is just my opinion. Some people get a buzz out of negativity that I don't fully understand. It is quite easy to be negative when you don't have the facts and you can just float concepts that cannot be supported unless you are a Board member. Being positive, meanwhile, tends to generate a more encouraging trend and that then reflects on our attitude towards the team.

However, I am perfectly relaxed about negative comments on this site: I dislike them, sometimes quite intensely, but if it helps people let off steam then so be it. I also like to be patronising. ;D
There should never be booing, back-biting and unfounded negativity on match day.