PDA

View Full Version : Ainsworth in the Record Today

Larkhall_Dosser
25-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Anyone see this morning sports pages. 2 pages of Ainsworth giving it the Well are etched on my heart crap and how i signed the contract for the clubs and fans etc etc. Lets see tomorrow if this lazy f&&cker and the rest of the excuses for motherwell players at least try tomorrow. But as we know if a clubs on a bad run, Fir Park is the place to come to get 3 points. if one man knows what we want then it Crags. Hope he can kick some ar7es tomorrow. Come on ye well.

wellin
25-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Yep. We always seem to be very accommodating for any club looking for a first win etc. Hopefully Crags can give us the lift required to get our season going.

texaco cup
25-09-2015, 03:07 PM
First thing Craggs has to do is sort out the defence and if that means dropping some of our ever presents this season too bad,as we are about as secure and reliable at the back as an MFI wardrobe.He should also consider a change of captaincy as Lasely seems to be letting his heart rule his head in games and as a result either gets booked or is lost in the midfield area.First goal in most games is ***** but tomorrow is definitely the game to score first in and get the fans back on side,lose it and think of the confidence the Thistle players will get and see certain player's in our team heads and commitment drop.So come on the "WELL"

Larkhall_Dosser
25-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Totally agree. Defence is a priority. Get the back sorted then the midfleld. Starting tomorrow every player has got to stand up and get their big boy pants on and start doing what they are paid to do. If they dont, then i for one will happily drive them to Motherwell station.

Half_Can_Dan
25-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Needs to pump loans away Ripley and Taylor really don't add to the team.Taylor is a charlatan he is never a pro football player.Think Man Utd lad will come good.

firparkloony
25-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Defence the priority! ! ! have you been to any games? . Hearts beat us 2-0 and the whole team was rank rotten, apart from that the defence has kept the score down, the problem for the defence is hightened by the fact that, apart from the opening game of the season (with Pearson), the midfield is getting overrun. The forwards have missed numerous opportunities to put away many chances. The problem as I see it this season so far lies in the fact that we very skillfully work the ball from the oppositions 18 yard line all the way back to our goalie, who either thumps it out the park or alternatively humps it up the park for at the best a 50-50 chance of one of our own players getting on the end of it. Against Morton the other night the introduction of Ainsworth meant we created more chances in the last ten minutes than in the previous 80. If I werer him I would be a bit disappointed in the service I have received so far this season, his strentgh is his running at the opposition at speed,

dasdeid
25-09-2015, 07:44 PM
" ... Ainsworth giving it the Well are etched on my heart crap"
Lionel reminds me of a butt wipe ... gone (AWOL) in 30 seconds and not much use thereafter.
Be honest ... he very quickly loses interest and carried until substituted

WoodyG
25-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Is this a racist thread?

Wellup4it
25-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Fir Park Loony is right about the service to Ainsworth and I'd also add to Johnson. These lads like the ball played ahead of them to run onto but all too often the central midfield or full backs dither about until the wingers are covered and then pass the ball 5m behind them. They need the ball early and ahead of them.

texaco cup
26-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Yes both these players need the ball played in front of them to run onto.But in Ainsworth's case he has to realise that defenders are allowed to tackle him and he has to compete for the ball and not disappear after a hard tackle on him.Both players should be running out wide down the touch line stretching the oppositions back four and creating space for our midfield to move into,but nine times out of ten they both cut infield allowing the opposition to close down the ball and space with the result our midfielders have no space to move into and we lose possession and are then hit on the break.There is no doubt both players have talent but it needs to be used properly to their and the team's advantage