PDA

View Full Version : Will Mike Ashleys last action shaft the club?

01-10-2015, 07:40 AM
He has had dogs abuse even though you have had the stability of PL football for the first time in years.

He won't forget.

Surely he will gain revenge by selling to owners like Cardiffs? ..or Leeds?

You guys have messed with a ruthless businessman who has taken the abuse personally.

Beware.

Kal
01-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Be they good be they bad, he'll sell to whoever pays the most.

Happy to help. :)

01-10-2015, 08:15 AM
I don't think so.

I think he is disgusted at the abuse he has received....and will take pleasure in shafting the supporters.

The fans diced with death abusing Ashley...and will pay the price.

Kal
01-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Your wishes and reality are two very different things.

royboy
01-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Abuse? He's abused the fans, and took liberties with the fans for as long as he's been the owner of the club.. and due to bad business decisions which he then blames the fans for he goes about still raking in revenue which the fans fund! The guy is a southern conman end of.

trinitoon
01-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Nonsense thread.

Looney Toons
01-10-2015, 01:27 PM
How old are you 1149?? You really are a complete and utter idiot! Sick of reading your stupid posts!! Your just craving attention like a *********ing child!! Go and talk about the Olympic stadium on your own fans forum u muppet!

01-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Looney, don't ever tell me what to do.

Southern conman?? leave off. He put plenty of money into your club (rember Wise and Kinnnear? Director of football at your club has to be financed. Employing Londoners to come to the North East needs massive incentives that he supplied).

You lot have become habitual moaners - Freddy Shephard blah, blah, blah. Ruud Gullit blah, blah, bnlah. Michael Owen blah, blah, blah.) and now it is Mike Ashleys turn.

Remember Leeds. Remember wednesday. Remember Portsmouth.

Appreciate what you have rather than moan all the f*cking time.

ex_pat_magpie
01-10-2015, 02:29 PM

Southern conman?? leave off. He put plenty of money into your club (rember Wise and Kinnnear? Director of football at your club has to be financed. Employing Londoners to come to the North East needs massive incentives that he supplied).

You lot have become habitual moaners - Freddy Shephard blah, blah, blah. Ruud Gullit blah, blah, bnlah. Michael Owen blah, blah, blah.) and now it is Mike Ashleys turn.

Remember Leeds. Remember wednesday. Remember Portsmouth.

Appreciate what you have rather than moan all the f*cking time.

Some one needs to tell you what to do as you don't seem to know yourself.

Instead of having a go at us try and consider that you haven't spent as many years in the Premiership as your closest rivals, the Gooners and Spuds as well as ourselves. ;D

waalsendmick
01-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Mike Ashley is a lovely man and he is more than welcome round my house for tea.

Well compared to you, he is anyway, you absolute fecking tool!!!

Jammy89
01-10-2015, 03:51 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

You're a tool.

Now you've got the reaction you so clearly wanted from people (myself included) why not go back to your own board and bother them. Or if your still banned, go and bother the spuds fans.

nufc007
01-10-2015, 03:59 PM
What is it with us? Why are you even bothered about Newcastle Utd? Im interested in West Ham twice a season, for 90 minutes at a time, after which they no longer count! Why do we always seem to attract every foking wanderer in the country.

As another poster said, nonsense thread.........pointless poster.....

waalsendmick
01-10-2015, 04:06 PM

Are you Ronnie Pickering?

Kal
01-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Who's Ronnie Pickering ?

Tw@ts have taken vid down. :(

waalsendmick
01-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Who's Ronnie Pickering?

WHO'S RONNIE PICKERING?!?!?!?!?!?

Ha ha ha ha!!!

If he's not on you tube anymore I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find it somewhere.

Comedy gold!!!

Kal
01-10-2015, 04:49 PM
There's loads of edited versions, original is best tho. XD XD XD

lloydl26
01-10-2015, 05:01 PM
I think you'll find we were a stable Premier League club before his antics got us relegated.

waalsendmick
01-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Ronnie pickering relegated us?

lloydl26
01-10-2015, 05:21 PM
No, Ronnie would add the bite and tenacity that this teams currently missing though ;D

trinitoon
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
LOL - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw)

RuddNUFC
01-10-2015, 07:56 PM
someone ban this *********ing fanny
and no not Ronnie Pickering

royboy
02-10-2015, 08:27 AM
The guy released an apology, then still said the guy was a n0b lol Wouldnt like to be him on a night out.. every young lad will want to test him.. it must be torcher

Looney Toons
02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Don't ever tell you what to do?? Lol if you don't like it get back to your boys forum and stop talking bolocks on here! And u didn't answer the question.. How old are you? I'm guessing pretty young by your immature comments!!

03-10-2015, 09:48 AM
My age? Why is that important? Trying to groom me? Trust me, I'm too old for your taste.

Looney Toons
03-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Lmao he does bite!! Too old? I don't think so with the *********e wind up comments u make on here! If your too old for my taste then ********* off on your own forum and find someone your own age!

04-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Get behind your team and OWNERS or you are in big trouble.

Forget they are from London and support the board (they did spend £50 MILLION this summer) and you may get out of this hole.

ex_pat_magpie
04-10-2015, 12:06 PM

Forget they are from London and support the board (they did spend £50 MILLION this summer) and you may get out of this hole.

Get real and know football. it wasn't their money they spent any more than your **** merchants spent theirs. it was money given by the Prem.

You don't seem to know anything about the goings on within football. When you leave school you ought to read up on it. B)

05-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Ex, what are you talking about?

Money that comes into a business, from whatever source, is either the owners or the shareholders.

Exactly, what are you talking about?

Kal
05-10-2015, 07:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Attention whore ^^^^^^^^

royboy
05-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Get behind the team? 1149 your a tw.. plonker

trinitoon
05-10-2015, 04:11 PM
That ****ing 1149 idiot is the sheer definition of a WUM. His Avatar is probably a self portrait of a ****, which is why it not displayed.

Recommendation: IGNORE.

toonviking
05-10-2015, 04:50 PM

1149, don't ever tell me what to do.

Kal
19-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Ronnie Pickering would sort this mess oot. XD

Jammy89
19-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Why bump a 2 and half year thread?

XD XD

Kal
19-01-2018, 10:37 PM
I've no idea why, but this thread was at the top of the page when logged on to this site, lo and behold it was about fatso shafting us.

A groundhog day glitch? :? XD

toonlegend
20-01-2018, 10:46 AM
groundhog day glitch my foot.

seems like someone remembered an old password or something and decided to resurrect

Kal
20-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Nope. happened on a mobile (which is almost impossible to use on footymad ask zoggs)

toonlegend
20-01-2018, 11:11 AM
i have used my mobile on here on occassions. it is doable. and that makes no difference at all

it could be that someone just doesn't want to be traced as someone else.

Kal
20-01-2018, 11:18 AM
No need for paranoia TL, i say what i say with this username and password, no other.

Jammy89
20-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Ashley is enough to drive us all to paranoia XD

tooslomofo
20-01-2018, 11:51 AM
It’s funny ( well not really ) that this heading is still relavent after such a long time.
We could probably find a post about how Ashley is gonna **** over the club Fromm ten years ago!

Jammy89
20-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Maybe 9 years ago - 10 we were all still ecstatic to have a billionaire owner who'd promised us so much XD XD

ghostrider
20-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Maybe 9 years ago - 10 we were all still ecstatic to have a billionaire owner who'd promised us so much XD XD

I reckon we would have had the good times but unfortunately the big sugar daddies came in in droves not too long after and then the money started going ballistic.
The thing is we are all fickle as hell as fans.
Easily pacified and easily frenzied.

When Keegan walked, Ashley became number one enemy of the fans.
It went downhill from there.

However, if Ashley had brought in someone like Mourinho or someone with the name in that stand out managerial stance and handed him regular cash to go for it, there would be no frenzy or boycott or allegiance to Keegan, etc.

There would be goo eyes daydreaming about lifting trophies and competing against the best.
Many most likely would admit it but I believe that would be what would happen.

TheOtherTerryMac
20-01-2018, 03:05 PM
I reckon we would have had the good times but unfortunately the big sugar daddies came in in droves not too long after and then the money started going ballistic.
The thing is we are all fickle as hell as fans.
Easily pacified and easily frenzied.

When Keegan walked, Ashley became number one enemy of the fans.
It went downhill from there.

However, if Ashley had brought in someone like Mourinho or someone with the name in that stand out managerial stance and handed him regular cash to go for it, there would be no frenzy or boycott or allegiance to Keegan, etc.

There would be goo eyes daydreaming about lifting trophies and competing against the best.
Many most likely would admit it but I believe that would be what would happen.

This coming from a bloke who I don’t even think has been to a Toon game and until recently was an avid Ashley Hoop Licker

More Comedy Gold from Wilf.

Cannylad
20-01-2018, 03:52 PM
this coming from a bloke who i don’t even think has been to a toon game and until recently was an avid ashley hoop licker

more comedy gold from wilf.

xdxd