PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 7)

CAMiller
03-10-2015, 05:20 PM
A high scoring week sees MillersFanDave take the win with 34pts and he managed to do it without the 15 bonus points that 5 posters collected from Aguero's 20 minutes of madness. Not surprisingly those 5 posters all scored in excess of 20pts and two of them, Maltby64Miller and XserbarusX filled out the winners' podium. Frogmiller collects the donkey ears as with 6pts he was only one of two posters who failed to get out of single figures despite the fact a dirty dozen all bombed by picking Waghorn of Rangers as their scorer.

Leedmiller takes over at the top of the league and indicative of how well scoring has been going so far he is one of 3 players who are currently averaging over 20pts per week.

Still no sign of TFA who managed to post on here on Monday before TS's office door had finished swinging from hitting SE in the back but can't find time to post his predictions. He is now one of a few who need to post every week to complete 32 predictions this season.

Week 7
Winner: M

Rileyev2
03-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Happy with my haul this week.

No Donkey tabs which is a bonus!!!

Casper64Frank
03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Kicking myself this week, was going to go for Aguero ( a tip from a pal at work ) honest.
Decided to change my mind to Tavernier then finally chose Waghorn, not sure he played today.
Been busy of late, so must stop guessing the results & show a bit more form.
CAM / Brin will there be a PL next week.
International weekend.

CAMiller
03-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Yes - business as usual despite the break. Brin will have to trawl the lower leagues for fixtures and many usually take these weeks off without the crutch of the Premiership 'bankers' to lean on. In that respect the chances of picking up the weekly win are much improved.

Brin
04-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Casperfrank….this predicting lark can be painful when you change your mind…..

As the song goes'What a difference a day makes'….in my case it's what difference a week makes….

Last week I chose a Manchester club to beat sunderland 6-1….my belief that Sunderland were due a spanking….wrong club wrong week!

Banging the drum and bumping the PL thread up as reminder….I leave it while Saturday morning last minute as I was off to work….rushing to fill my predictions in I have already written down Aguero to score…..give it a moment thinking City have lost their last two and he may be off the boil I instead chose Waghorn….you just couldn't write the script to come out like that...XD XD XD

Message to self…..after posting the PL post my own straight away and don't change my mind on the scorer! :blue:

Had I picked City and 6-1 this week along with Aguero that alone was worth 27 points on its own….ah well back to the drawing board…..can't moan at 2nd at this time of the season….