PDA

View Full Version : Turktown Ant - bet shirker

Brockley_Jack
04-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Back where I grew up, if someone made a bet, claimed they're a "man of their word", then didn't pay up at the end of it; they'd be taken out back and "advised" not to show their face again.

STL, lowest of the low. Absolutely disgusting.

But what more would you expect of some alcoholic loser that loves a club that has stolen charity donations? - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/portsmouth-mad/2109861558/)

Pentridge
04-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Saw that this morning.

WHAT A WRONG 'UN.

Rockthecasbah
04-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Give the boy a break, apparently White Lightning has risen by 20% in the last year.

I am sure he would be willing to offer 10 pence in the pound,it's the poopey way, so call it a fiver and Charities Up Near Turktown (special acronym just for tta) will be able to start refilling their boxes.

Brockley_Jack
04-10-2015, 09:56 PM
ISWYDY. XD

kernow
05-10-2015, 09:35 AM
He 's a rum one. Praising the team one minute, confident of remaining unbeaten at home all season. Next calling for the manager to step down after a couple of bad results.

More extreme mood swings than my menopausal missus !

PapaLazarou
06-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Welching on a bet ?

Shameful :s.

proclaimer
06-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Give the boy a break, apparently White Lightning has risen by 20% in the last year.

I am sure he would be willing to offer 10 pence in the pound,it's the poopey way, so call it a fiver and Charities Up Near Turktown (special acronym just for tta) will be able to start refilling their boxes.

I agree. Give the lad a break. Fancy taking on a bet with a Skate in the first place.

10 pence is a starter but unachievable so it's 10p of 10p in the £. That's 1p in the £ to you and me and Hey Presto - we are squeaky clean, debt free, happy days... well so long as you are not expecting to actually receive any money.

Of all people we should know these things. Another 25 years and they'll be out of the bottom division again raising havoc on those who trust them.

ozzy62
10-10-2015, 03:13 AM
What a dog

TurktownAnt
11-10-2015, 04:46 AM
Jack . I'm not going to tell you what I think about you. I will honour the bet. It wasn't with you because you never came back and agreed to it did you. You never actually 'virtually' shook my hand and agreed the £50 bet did you Jack? You never said, 'ok Ant i'll bet you £50'..But I will give your charity the money x2 (£100) . More than happy to. Let me know what it is. PUP

Pentridge
11-10-2015, 06:39 AM
Jack . I'm not going to tell you what I think about you. I will honour the bet. It wasn't with you because you never came back and agreed to it did you. You never actually 'virtually' shook my hand and agreed the £50 bet did you Jack? You never said, 'ok Ant i'll bet you £50'..But I will give your charity the money x2 (£100) . More than happy to. Let me know what it is. PUP

Jack. Ok. I'll bet you £50 that Pompey will not lose at home in L2 games this season. Pay to the charity of your choice. I am a man of my word (but I will show proof). Fifty paynde then Jack. Game on. I reserve the right to give my winnings to anyone I want.

Hmm, looks like you made a bet ther tbf.

Quite where Jack having to offer you odds comes into it I don't know.

Face facts Ant, you attempted to renege on your bet and then realised what a wrong un it made you look and now you'

Brockley_Jack
11-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Jack . I'm not going to tell you what I think about you.

I don't give a stuff what you think. You're a bet welcher, up there with charity thieves & strike scabbers. Your opinion doesn't mean ****.

TurktownAnt
23-10-2015, 11:52 PM

I don't give a stuff what you think. You're a bet welcher, up there with charity thieves & strike scabbers. Your opinion doesn't mean ****. [/quote]

Where I grew up, when you make a bet, you generally agree the terms of the bet before it goes live. You didn't. If you go into Ladbrokes and you make a bet on horse for example, then refuse to agree on the stake, do you expect to collect? Ofcourse you don't you naïve pratt. Then you give me abuse on this board and the PFC board about trying to welch and you suck your abusive little friends into it aswell. You have since been shown up for being the silly, immature, abusive little man that you are SJ. Primarily because I paid up in full, and more. What a turkey. :( In future, when grown ups want to have a bet, just step back mush and don't get involved. Good chari

Rockthecasbah
24-10-2015, 08:14 AM
200 quid to a cancer charity can only be a good thing so well done for that.............eventually.

Would have been a touch more dignified without the histrionics but I have a feeling that is you all over (plus some help from the special brew.)

"suck your abusive little friends" :heart: no thanks SJ.

Brockley_Jack
24-10-2015, 11:41 AM

I don't give a stuff what you think. You're a bet welcher, up there with charity thieves & strike scabbers. Your opinion doesn't mean ****. [/quote]

Where I grew up, when you make a bet, you generally agree the terms of the bet before it goes live. You didn't. If you go into Ladbrokes and you make a bet on horse for example, then refuse to agree on the stake, do you expect to collect? Ofcourse you don't you naïve pratt. Then you give me abuse on this board and the PFC board about trying to welch and you suck your abusive little friends into it aswell. You have since been shown up for being the silly, immature, abusive little man that you are SJ. Primarily because I paid up in full, and more. What a turkey. :( In future, when grown ups want to have a bet, just ste

TurktownAnt
31-10-2015, 12:47 AM

Where I grew up, when you make a bet, you generally agree the terms of the bet before it goes live. You didn't. If you go into Ladbrokes and you make a bet on horse for example, then refuse to agree on the stake, do you expect to collect? Ofcourse you don't you naïve pratt. Then you give me abuse on this board and the PFC board about trying to welch and you suck your abusive little friends into it aswell. You have since been shown up for being the silly, immature, abusive little man that you are SJ. Primarily because I paid up in full, and more. What a turkey. :( In fut

ozzy62
31-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Ha ha you're spot on there Piddler.....Every time some one mentions Charity, I think of your grubby little club for some reason.

Brockley_Jack
31-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Apologies if you scum thought I welch. Never. Pompey do more than any footie club for charity. So can we put that one to bed.

XD XD XD

Did some bloke in 'Spoons tell you that, bet welcher? What a load of absolute *******s!