PDA

View Full Version : what are your thoughts?

Andybroon
09-10-2015, 11:16 AM
After a quater of the season gone and not playing all that great and the manager changing the team every week, what would your starting 11 be agaisnt morton. Mine would be

Oliver Lyle

Kid Hutton Jacobs Harris

Marshal Higgins Brownlie Hooper

Atkinson

I feel this would be best for the defence and would give us plenty going forward.
I dont understand james the now. Constant changing the team and espicialy with lewis kidd. A few weeks ago he couldnt get on the pitch and now james played him up front and left oliver and the bench. I feel we need kidd in the team for his speed and energy and he needs to play on one of the wings and told to attack there full backs and get the ball in the box.
And does any1 know whats happening with coogans? Is there any point of getting him on loan and not playing the lad. Surley james will have to give him a chance.

Supablue
09-10-2015, 11:29 AM
My thoughts are he has made poor signings and he sets up to not lose which isn't working.

He needs to start playing the younger players and bin the wasters and go for it every game home and away.

If he doesn't and we continue as we are the crowds will drop even more and we will be in the playoffs at the wrong end.