PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 8)

CAMiller
10-10-2015, 04:38 PM
I guess if you are only going to get 4 predictions right it helps if you get all 4 of those spot on as NeztheMiller did this week in collecting the season's best 41pts and the weekly win. It's a small margin between success and failure as on the other hand, zone3 also got 4 predictions correct but only collected 8pts and narrowly missed out on the donkey ears as Adventus2012 picked up his 3rd pair in 5 attempts with just 7pts. wathrufc and curly9 complete the week 8 winner's podium with reasonable points hauls as scores generally held up despite only 9 fixtures and a single goal bonus point for those who had Bradshaw.

Brin finds himself back up top as quite a few of the leaders decided to join the International break along with some who couldn't really afford to as they cannot now complete a full complement of 32 predictions.

Week 8
Winner: NeztheMiller 41pts 1x10 (Sheff Utd), 2x9 (Bury, Cambridge), 1x8 (Mansfield), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: wathrufc 33pts
3rd: curly9 26pts
Donkey:

Brin
10-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Way to go Nez………thought I was going great guns until Morgan the player who couldn't score all season for us…bobs up with the equaliser at Bury and ruins my 8 points >:( tosser…..XD

I'll settle for double figures though and probably something I will have to keep up if I want a top 5 finish…shame TFA didn't rise to the challenge this season…:P

NeztheMiller
10-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks Brin!

As CAMiller has said, it's fine margins between winning and losing as I've found out today on more than one occasion.
I had a "lucky 15" today on four of my correct scores, they were ....

Bury .. 2 Wigan .. 2 = correct @ 14/1

Sheff Utd .. 3 Rochdale .. 2 = correct @ 25/1

Cambridge Utd .. 1 Portsmouth .. 3 = correct @ 18/1

Yeovil Town .. 2 Dagenham .. 3 = wrong (finished 2-2 :( ) would have been 25/1

I know that I should be happy, but if Dagenham had scored that other goal, I would be looking forward to collecting a cheque for over £40,000 :O Fine margins indeed!

As it is I've collected £1,727. 80p so not a bad days work in the end! :D

Adventus2012
10-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Hee - Haw - Hee - Haw, Well at this rate when Christmas comes I'll be sending out Mule-tide greetings. lol

XD XD XD XD XD

CAMiller
10-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Well done with the predictions and the bet Nez. You obviously forgot about PL Rule 16, paragraph 3 item E - all predictions posted are the intellectual property of the MM PL organisers and if they are used for financial gain any such gain needs to be shared. So 50% of that £1,727. 80p needs sending my way (£863.90p) and I'll make sure Brin gets his £86.39 XD

Knocker - one bonus of all these donkey ears is some will start to think you are hung like one ;D

Adventus2012
10-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Cam I am a Sagittarius, half man half horse...... the horse is the bottom half .... nuff said buddy???
all my love Knocker. UTM.

jolly_roger
11-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Yo! Gone up a place!

We are staying up.....JR is staying up XD

NeztheMiller
11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Well done with the predictions and the bet Nez. You obviously forgot about PL Rule 16, paragraph 3 item E - all predictions posted are the intellectual property of the MM PL organisers and if they are used for financial gain any such gain needs to be shared. So 50% of that £1,727. 80p needs sending my way (£863.90p) and I'll make sure Brin gets his £86.39 XD

Knocker - one bonus of all these donkey ears is some will start to think you are hung like one ;D

Ha-ha, in your dreams!

I should really be celebrating, and don't get me wrong because I'm over the moon, but today I worked out exactly what I would've got if Dagenham had scored that extra goal and it works out at (my pound sign's not working by the way), FIFTY ONE THOUSAND, three hundred and twenty one pounds, and 38 pence! :O

Brin
12-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Ferkin hell Nez what a shame pal :blue:

Better luck next time ;D

CAMiller
12-10-2015, 08:40 PM

Ha-ha, in your dreams!

I should really be celebrating, and don't get me wrong because I'm over the moon, but today I worked out exactly what I would've got if Dagenham had scored that extra goal and it works out at (my pound sign's not working by the way), FIFTY ONE THOUSAND, three hundred and twenty one pounds, and 38 pence! :O [/quote]

I suggest you use the £1,727.80p to buy a new keyboard/£ sign ;D

On the brighter si

NeztheMiller
13-10-2015, 11:49 PM
On the brighter side, if you had won £51,321.38p you would have owed me £25,660. 69p and on receiving that I would have taken a long holiday, the PL would have folded and you would have had nothing to look forward to each week. Every cloud has a silver lining

Exactly CAMiller, that's what I thought! ;)

XD XD