PDA

View Full Version : Minute's silence, or Minute's applause?

sieb1886
15-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Anyone know the script for before the Celtic game in remembering our late, great Joe Wark? A chant of JWKMF in the 3rd minute would be appropriate methinks.

If the players give even 20% of Joe's commitment and endevour we should shirk a red neck on the scoreline.

andyss1886
16-10-2015, 08:52 AM
A minutes applause would at least drown out the expected shouts and boos from the morons in the away ends. I hope for once they behave, its probably too difficult for them to understand that there are actually legends from other clubs, other than those that used to play for the sellllic. And they deserve respect too..But then they respect nothing.
Its unfortunate that it is them that we play when showing our respects to one of our own. Every club has a minority of edjits and arse-holes that follow them, septic are the only club where the minority are the decent supporters.
Any way. its all about Joe and I hope the lads put on a display that would make him proud.
Like the 3rd minute gesture too.

wellowell
16-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Sounds like going for applause I wod have preferred silence as feel more respectful but understand the reasoning

hombre_de_acero
16-10-2015, 03:55 PM
I'd go for the minutes silence as a matter of respect for the club legend, and if any one doesn't honour it, then we know who they are.

AND A minute's applause in the 3rd minute

RIP JW

LawSteelman
16-10-2015, 04:02 PM
The idea of a minute of applause instead of a minutes silence was brought about by Celtic themselves as they couldn't trust their hoardes to respect any silences after their history of ruining them. They are a pathetic, parochial shower of mutants who have no respect for anyone but themselves and 'their own'.

wellowell
16-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Yea but you still predict them to win 6 0 tomorrow so must be good at something