PDA

View Full Version : Grant Ward....

Brin
20-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Got to say I've never warmed to this lad even with his wonder goal against Burnley but tonight I doff my cap to this lad.....

Had a blinder of a game best ever in a Millers shirt for me.... Well done young man ..,.

Plays far better out wide....only thing he failed to do was take the forward run off Derbyshire In the second half and hung back instead...,other than that a great game .....

caytonmiller
20-10-2015, 10:01 PM
fantastic first half. TA stole the show in the 2nd half. dont mind him going forwards but his defending duties need serious work...

Pocket rocket
20-10-2015, 10:15 PM
He's improving all the time imo

millers88
20-10-2015, 10:27 PM
What i like about him is that he's always looking to get forward at every opportunity, if the space is there to run into, he's not afraid to take the risk and take his man on and try and create good opportunities.

andy_miller72
20-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Funny brin, up until tonight I thought he'd be better in the centre, sort of where andreu played tonight. But he was good tonight, I also thought goal aside he was poor against burnley but it's obviously given him confidence

Brin
20-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Is he a season long loan or does he finish with us in January?

Casper64Frank
21-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Is he a season long loan or does he finish with us in January?

Brin, Grant Ward is on loan till January.

Not 100% sure how the loan deals work but if his loan was to be extended I think he has to be signed up till the end of the season. ( I hope I`m right & we can sign him till the end of the season )

caytonmiller
21-10-2015, 01:26 AM
aye as frank said. we got ward and andreu till January. rawson i believe for 6 month but not sure of start date. toffolo for the month

mellowmiller
21-10-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't want to be negative but the slightly worrying thing to me is our reliance on these loan players who will probably improve further under Redfearn's regime.
I really hope we can extend their loans, or better still sign them permanently (unlikely) or we will have a massive hole to fill when they go back to their parent clubs.

jolly_roger
21-10-2015, 10:03 AM
There's obviously a lot of confusion over this player. Listening to the end of the Brentford "coverage" on radio deedah Ward got a few mentions, but it was apparently Gavin Ward that was playing for us. Have we got two?

Chris-m
21-10-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't think he's suited to the wing to be honest I think he would do well as a offencive midfielder

BigLadonOS
21-10-2015, 10:44 PM
I know a few Spurs fans who know the club and the players who say that Grant Ward is best played as an atticking midfielder. They say he defends well when it's called for but is better going forward. They also say that this kid will go on to be a Spurs legend in the future.